Does anyone know...

fishboots

Awards
aside from the obvious legal issues, is there any real advantage and or difference in the results from running @ 6 weeks of gaspari halodrol (or mega h etc) as opposed to turinabol (tbol - turanabol)? They are, with the exception of one bond being double, essentially the same thing.I know that chemically speaking, a small change can mean big differences, but in this case, that seems not to be the case.
I've researched these two compounds pretty heavily. As far as liver stress tbol is described as milder oral. Yet halo has been described as very liver toxic by several in other boards (though several say it too, is mild). They both seem to produce the same results- lean dry gains with a bit of fat loss- assuming training and diet is on.
You may notice this is my first post. Reason being I have been reading this board for quite awhile, and can usually find what I am looking for via search. For this question, I can't find a clear answer.

Stupes

Well I can tell you that I used Halodrol at 50mg for 30 days and got zero out of it. I've never used T-bol - but I expect it would give me some gains - I mean it worked wonders for all those Commie countries - it could be the most studied steriod in terms of pure athletic performance. So if you have a choice - go with T-Bol.