Research

randall82

Awards
I was wondering what you guys suggest for research?
I have been told to do my research before asking questions...(however i dont understand why people waste their time responding to a question they think is dumb) so I wanted to know what source has the best information. How did you guys get so much info?

P.S. I really think there are some people that hang out on these boards all day and wait for new people to ask questions so they respond with a Smilies animation and a smart ass comment.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you asked in such a nice and non condescending tone I will be the first to say...Merry Christmas!

randall82

Awards
I did not mean to sound condescending, but Merry Christmas as well!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Well randall, what do you want to know? If i for example wanted to know about a superdrol stack, i could click "search" and type "superdrol stack" or "superdrol" or "PH" or "methylated PH". I would then learn about dosing, time of cycle, diet, calories, potential problems, And above all using my own common sense to deciper it all. You could google the same terms and find links to info. Your right about people hanging out all day on the boards, and can you imagine how many people come along and ask the exact same questions hundreds of times. If you need something noone wants to use their time to get it for you when they had to learn themselves. If you had complicated questions others would respect the effort it took to formulate, and frown when the question could easily be answred with a little effort. We all like you have things to do in a day, but you are the only one who is really looking out for you.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Search button and forum stalking

:woohoo:

randall82

Awards
Wow I didnt think I was being that sarcastic....just honest. I did not mean to offend anyone I was just looking for advice. I am aware of the search tool I just dont trust some of the info. (a lot of questions have diff answers so it is hard to find value out of it.) I was wondering if there was a website that people go to that has the info.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oops...I deleted my comment b/c I thought some of the others had helped you out...I guess it wasn't bad after all! You're welcome.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand people asking questions that have already been asked because they want to feel as if the answers given are for them specifically. We're all guilty of it. However, some of the more easy to answer ones have been asked and answered 100x over with the same answers.

SWG pretty much put it right on the money.

jimmytftw35

Awards
This is a very informative board , but it not the only board out there . Join other boards as well and just be a sponge and absorb as much info as you can . Merry Christmas

randall82

Awards
Thanks for all of your answers I am going to better formulate my questions in the future. I have learned a lot in the little time I have spent on this site and I look forward to gaining even more info in the future. Merry Christmas to everyone!

Stupes

There are a ton of web sites that have steriod profiles - Bodybuilding.com is garbage in terms of chat forums. But there are alot of articles there for people just learning about AAS. Check out Big Cat's profiles - it used to be a sticky here. Read all 40 something of his profiles and you'll have a decent base. It's not gospel - but it'll give you a foundation. There are also articles written by PH "gurus" - read those. And then search through user logs here for newer compounds.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
BTW randall what were you asking in the first place?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
:rasp:

*insert smartass comment*

happy holidays.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all of your answers I am going to better formulate my questions in the future. I have learned a lot in the little time I have spent on this site and I look forward to gaining even more info in the future. Merry Christmas to everyone!

Merry Christmas to you too

we all need to remember (including myself often) that we all once had no idea what the hell we were talking about and we were all once new to online forums and unaware of "proper ettiquite"

this is why people recommend researching steriods for around 1 year before using them ... they're illegal and for many of them, there are not scientific studies about them ... there's lots of conflicting info because there are a lot of idiots that post what they think they know as FACT .. but many are usually wrong and give crappy advice

to combat this you have to read, read, and read .. you'll eventually notice things keep coming up and realize what info is correct and what is garbage .. along the way you'll get confused or not understand something and definitely ask at that point .. that's what we're all here for to help each other out with this stuff

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
we were all once new to online forums and unaware of "proper ettiquite"
And spell check. ;)

Hope that wasn't poor etiquitte. Shorty. :thumbsup:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
damn it ... in all fairness i just took a 3 hour employment law final and am currently "studying" (read: screwing around on here) for another final tomorrow

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
glen do u mind if i ask what college u go to?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Tom - i'm not in college i'm in law school and i'd prefer not to say which specific one ... but its a very good one and very well respected one

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
let me the first to wish you all a Happy Festivus!!