holy cr@p look what I found

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Why because (for those who know I just started a Phera plex xmass cycle for xmass-see log in the supplement log section)

I was going through by supply stash when I found 2 bottles of the original Designer Supplements presale first run-one run only superdrol from Matt (aka sledge) at DS with the original grip and rip top and free MOHN to boot.

I think I will be running a mummification project to preserve these bad boys as I also have a few bottle of the later AX version in my stash as well. I completely forgot I had these as they were in a different spot in my closet behind some old sweaters.

I just thought those of you who were around on AM when the superdrol was initially released directly from DS would remember with fondness the insanity of it all (it coincided with 2004 ban countdown as I remember) Maybe you will remember how crazy that time was waiting around till the sight was up and everybody scrambling to buy, the site crashing, everyone waiting for the mailman and the logs, and the structure being released etc.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ahh, I remember those days. I also have a bottle left.:thumbsup:

schlam_of

Awards
ya, ive still got some of the m-4ohn from that..anyone know how long the stuff stays good for??

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I was just posting in another thread about how the original Superdrol was put out by DS (not AX), and just reminiscing about Dec. 2004...

I still have 4 or 5 bottles of the DS version, myself.

lifthardheavy

Awards
Why is everyone nostalgic for the olden days when superdrol was as attainable as a set of crayons from a stationary store? superdrol was so heavily abused. If it had remained freely available, I dont have any doubts there would eventually have been reports of 24 year olds having cardiac arrest

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why is everyone nostalgic for the olden days when superdrol was as attainable as a set of crayons from a stationary store? superdrol was so heavily abused. If it had remained freely available, I dont have any doubts there would eventually have been reports of 24 year olds having cardiac arrest
damn...:goodpost:

papa G

Awards
Got my bottle of DS SD. I often wonder how the original version compares to the knockoff versions. Anyone know or have REAL feedback?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
:wtf: Maybe you're idea of "olden days" is different. What made the nostalgia was the fact that it wasn't readily available, it was supposed to be a limited, exclusive run (info was practically exclusive to this board), and coincided just before the anabolic steroids Control Act of 2004 took place. That, and it blew away all the other designers but M1T.

I don't understand where you are coming from with the availability and abuse statements in regard to the DS Superdrol?? The availability and abuse started once it was licensed out and more available to other less knowledgable users (on other BB boards).

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
:wtf: Maybe you're idea of "olden days" is different. What made the nostalgia was the fact that it wasn't readily available, it was supposed to be a limited, exclusive run (info was practically exclusive to this board), and coincided just before the anabolic steroids Control Act of 2004 took place. That, and it blew away all the other designers but M1T.

I don't understand where you are coming from with the availability and abuse statements in regard to the DS Superdrol?? The availability and abuse started once it was licensed out and more available to other less knowledgable users (on other BB boards).

This was my point of the thread. Any reasonable person understands that SD has to be utilized with caution as dose any hormonal/steroidal compound and it does have potential for abuse with subsequent impact on lipids and liver values and function. This should be understood.

My reminiscence was centered on the insanity of it all when this first came out and was brought to market by Matt. No one knew for sure how the new fed ban would affect future designers and when SD was first sourced according to Matt it was an expensive venture with high risk. I guess you would have had to have been on AM or maybe avant labs back then to really understand.

AM was a much smaller board back then.

tattoopierced1

used my last DS bottle of SD over the summer..

speaking of good old days, anyone remember Sledge Test? that brings me back...

RancidLunchmeat

Awards
I must be missing something here..

Isn't Superdrol more readily available now than it was during its "original" run?

How are things 'safer' today?

nas7

Board Supporter
Awards
Pre release SD was huge, i remember Matt giving us all updates daily, it was great. I still got some of my original SD as well. A lot of new members i see, i guess most cant relate without being here, was a much tighter community back then.

RancidLunchmeat

Awards
Sorry Mass, I was agreeing with you and refering primarily to the comments from LHH:

That makes it sound as if it's less available now, and therefore "safer" because 24 year olds are less likely to use it because it isn't freely available any longer.

Thus my confusion!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Mass, I was agreeing with you and refering primarily to the comments from LHH:...

...That makes it sound as if it's less available now, and therefore "safer" because 24 year olds are less likely to use it because it isn't freely available any longer.

Thus my confusion!
No prob. I think LHH just has a different perspective of what the "original run" was of Sdrol.

If you didn't know about the original DS release, then it seems like superdrol (AX) was initially everywhere, until the FDA sent out warning letters calling it an unapproved drug (hence "If it had remained freely available"). That's why there are only clones out, now.

BTW, your screen name is making my stomach turn :sick: (my lunch is still there)

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
sweet-physique,

Have you used both versions? I never bought the AX version, but liked the gains from the DS one (only made it through 1 bottle).

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I have used one bottle from the first run way back and part of the an AX bottle more recently. I noticed no difference between the 2. I have never used any of the SD clones however.

RancidLunchmeat

Awards
That's why there are only clones out, now.
I've never used them, but from everything I've seen, all of the 'popular' clones seem to be just as effective as the original from DS (or from AX).

BTW, your screen name is making my stomach turn :sick: (my lunch is still there)
Ha! Then you should be thankful I haven't set up my avatar yet with some of the photos I've got! :D

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used the original and the MethylDX-3 clone and found the latter to be better. I got a couple of those left too!:bb:

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
I have used superdrol, the original twice. The product is incredible, but have to say both times made me feel really terrible. Terrible lethargy, upset stomach and all.