Sustanon or Test

1. Sustanon or Test

Which would be best for a first injectable cycle for mass and strength?

2. ...sustanon is test man .. do a lot of reading and research around here so you understand what everything is and how everything works (including things like HCG, nolva, AI's, half-lives, etc.) .. its foolish and irresponsible as well as dangerous to put an exogenous hormone into your body without fully understanding what's involved
    •   

3. I totally agree that is why I am on here asking questions. I understand they are the same things however I am asking which one is best for a bulk cycle. Sustanon 250 or Test enanthate?

4. either is fine test is test is test ... sust needs to be pinned eod, enan 2x a week

i really don't want this to come across like me being a d*ck because i'm not .. but instead of posting very basic questions use the search function .. you'll find the answer to 99.9% of your questions that way

5. Dont worry about it I have been flamed much worse when I first started coming to the boards. I thought I would ask that question because I knew you were reading the thread and you have a good rep. Good luck on your quest to 600!
    •   

6. If it's your first time you'll probably won't want to go with the sust 250 simply due to the amount of injections that it would take to run correctly. Sust 250 is a blend of the following types of testosterone: 30 mg propionate, 60 mg isocaproate, 60 mg as phenylpropionate, 100 mg decanoate, so there will be various clearing times for each, thus the need to pin so often...I would just go with the enanthate if I were you.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

7. once your done your research

1-12 500mg test enanthate

8. How often do you need to inject test and are you saying 12 weeks and 500mg a week?

9. 250mgs on mon and 250mgs on thurs

10. Sustanon/Omna is actually designed for HRT and more expensive than long esters cyp/enan. Test is test.. and if you are just getting started run 500mg of test e.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 11:19 PM
  2. Test/NPP or Test/Tren
    By LakeMountD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 02:43 AM
  3. test & EQ or test & tren
    By Farmboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 07:36 PM