Help with Mass Stack...

eat 2 grow

Awards
very first post, long time reader. about me:

5"11
10% bf

i have done M1T, and superdrol cycles (both solo) in the past. here is my question. i am trying to get the best possible mass stack out of what i have. i have the proper post cycle therapy for after the cycle, just looking for the best stack. i have some superdrol (AX), M1T (Gaspari), X-mass, and phera-max. what would be my best possible stack? and i know not to stack 2 methyls. again, i am not a newbie, just want to see what the masses think. Thanks.

Eat 2 Grow....
Lift 2 Get Big!!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I think that you'd be well off running the M1T with the Xmass (Max LMG clone). I personally think that the M1T sides will rack up over time, no matter how you play your cards, so a 6 week cycle of Xmass (whatever the label says for dosing) and M1T (at the dose you felt was comfortable) run parallel to each other would yield good gains without manifesting many sides, if any at all. What dose of M1T worked best for you? What is your PCT protocol? Both of these substances will drain your libido and cause shutdown (not just suppression, shut down) so you'll need something really good and maybe throw in some other NHA goodies into your PCT arsenal. Good luck!

eat 2 grow

Awards
Thanks for the reply......I used M1T at 20mg (2 a day), with good results. For 4 weeks.

For PCT I plan on running,
Nolva 40/30/20/20
Milk Thistle
Saw Palmetto
Hawthorne Berry
ZMA

Eat 2 Grow....
Lift 2 Get Big!!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply......I used M1T at 20mg (2 a day), with good results. For 4 weeks.

For post cycle therapy I plan on running,
Nolva 40/30/20/20
Milk Thistle
Saw Palmetto
Hawthorne Berry
ZMA

Eat 2 Grow....
Lift 2 Get Big!!!
Sounds pretty good bro! Maybe throw in some rebound reloaded to your PCT protocol. I love the 6-bromo. Either that or Restore and Nolva would do great I'm sure.

eat 2 grow

Awards
Sounds good.......I forgot to mention DHEA will be included in PCT.

Eat 2 Grow....
Lift 2 Get Big!!!