Growing

killacriminal

Awards
Hey, i recently turned 21 and i want to run a 4 week halodrol cycle. If i have not fully reached my maximum height, would only 1 cycle of Halo stunt my growth? I know anabolic steroids do stunt growth but i dont know if only this short cycle of halo could do it.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
it certainly COULD and in my opinion that's enough for you to wait ... you've got your whole life to get more muscular .. you only have a short window left to grow .. and take it from someone who's 5'8 .. GROW if you can!!

Stupes

Hey, i recently turned 21 and i want to run a 4 week halodrol cycle. If i have not fully reached my maximum height, would only 1 cycle of Halo stunt my growth? I know anabolic steroids do stunt growth but i dont know if only this short cycle of halo could do it.
Are you still growing at 21? I was a late bloomer and I stopped at 19. 21 is really late. And IMO - Halodrol sucks anyways. Just lift hard and eat a ton - go natural. At your age - you'll put on size that stays. So I agree with Glen - wait a few years.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'd try some of the new NHA products before you dive into pro-steroids. There are so many really good products out now that can give terrific results without worrying about hormone stability and all that crap. After rubbing formestane on my tits to make the gyno go away, I vowed never to touch a prohormone/pro-steroid again.
Try some Activate or Mass FX and you'll get good results if everything else is in tune. I'm getting CRAZY results with my NHA stack.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
JUST turned 21 and nonchalantly throws in a question about halodrol stunting his growth, not to mention that not being done growing at the age of 21 has to be pretty godamn rare

killacriminal

Awards
Listen, i'm not saying that im not done growing, im saying i want to be safe unless im going to grow a little more. The only reason im not going natural is i just had surgery last month and once i can lift again i have some semi-short term goals i want to accomplish.

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
i did my first cycle of prohormones at 16....i still grew taller each year till about now where i am stuck at 6ft.

but i never ran anything longer than 2 weeks...people will call that dumb and stupid, but i dont care about what other people say about me, esp. if i dont know them.

take it for what its worth...although you can choose whatever you want to do with your body, you dont always know the outcome.

imo you come to a board like this for information to better a decision that you, yourself, make...

you dont come here to get opinions of what you should do.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Glen, I'd wait maybe another year, but at 21 you most likely won't grow to much more.