Cycle Update

cleanEG

cleanEG

Awards
Just received some results from a recent blood test while on cycle, thought I would share them along with my progress.

Cycle:

500mg Test Enanthate 1-16
400mg Equipoise 1-16
10mg Nolvadex ED on cycle

post cycle therapy - HCG, Nolvadex

Pre-Cycle Bloodwork:

Cholesterol, total - 136 <200 mg/dl
HDL - 43 > OR = 40
LDL - 73 <130 mg/dl

Total Testosterone - 373 (241-827)ng/dl
Free Test - 108.8
% Free test - 2.92 Range 1.1 - 2.8

PSA total - .7 < or = 4.0 ng/ml

FSH - 2.4
LH - 3.0

Estradiol - 17 Reference Range 10-50
Chorionic Gonadotropin - <2
Prolactin - 6.2

----------------------------------------------
Blood test results @ 12 weeks
----------------------------------------------

T4 - 1.7
PSA .56
T3 - 42 (22-35) elevated
T4 TOTAL 8.0 (4.5-12.5)
LH 5.1 (1.5-9.3)
Prolactin 6.5 (2-18)
Total Test = 3,766

---------------------------------------------
Results
---------------------------------------------

Week 1 - 203lbs @ 18% BF
Week 14 - 198lbs @ 12% BF

Workout has been consistent 4 days/week with one week off due to a flu bug that went around. Diet has been consistently clean. Cardio, well only the best kind *wink* *wink* ;)

Side Effects:

Nightly sweating
Few Pimples

I feel absolutely great on this cycle, and I havent felt this great in years. The dr. wasnt too happy with my total Test results, he gave me the speech about how it causes prostate cancer. Of course, I know my test is high, but we'll see how far I crash when I start my PCT.

As for the results, I'm extremely happy. My intentions were to gain muscle slowly and lose alot of BF while maintaining as much muscle as possible. The Nolvadex helped out in keeping the water weight down. I also noticed vascularity increased tremendously, which is great.

Hopefully I'll keep most of my gains off cycle...but I'll keep this thread updated.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
just as an aside run the test enan a week longer than the EQ .. because of the difference in the size of the esters this will allow them to clear at the same time and you can start PCT properly

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
How did your LH actually go up after 12 weeks? Am I missing something or shouldn't LH be suppressed?

cleanEG

cleanEG

Awards
just as an aside run the test enan a week longer than the EQ .. because of the difference in the size of the esters this will allow them to clear at the same time and you can start post cycle therapy properly
Thanks Glen, I'll go ahead and do that ;)

Question, do my test levels seem normal for this cycle @ 3,766 ng/dl?
Also, should I be concerned about my T3 (thyroid) levels being elevated or is it typical of a cycle? Thanks!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
your test levels seem "normal" given your cycle .. i honestly don't know the answer about T3