How big of a problem is gyno when running just Test-E?

Fun2Train

Awards
Im still just doing research and trying to find out as much information as possible and was just wandering how much of a problem running just Test-E was concerning gyno? From what I'v been hearing it seems that it would be ok and just to be safe have some nolva around and use it for post cycle therapy. Is nolva alone enough to handle any gyno issues with just Test-E alone? again thanks in advance for any information.

Edit: Just curious also whats the most common Side effects on Test-E? Energy gains/enegery loss , lethargy, libido loss/gains? would love to hear some thoughts.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Im still just doing research and trying to find out as much information as possible and was just wandering how much of a problem running just Test-E was concerning gyno? From what I'v been hearing it seems that it would be ok and just to be safe have some nolva around and use it for post cycle therapy. Is nolva alone enough to handle any gyno issues with just Test-E alone? again thanks in advance for any information.

Edit: Just curious also whats the most common Side effects on Test-E? Energy gains/enegery loss , lethargy, libido loss/gains? would love to hear some thoughts.

How much test-e? It also depends on the person, as some are more gyno prone than others. For the average person 500mg should be easily tolerable without nolva. Yes Nolva can handle test gyno, its estrogen related.

Most get alot of energy and horny from test-e.

On a side note, these are very basic questions. From now on please do some research before asking.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Never had a problem with test.. I can run a gram a week and no probs