Your take on Test Suspension? - AnabolicMinds.com

Your take on Test Suspension?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Your take on Test Suspension?

I was just wondering what your experience/gains were on Test suspension. What are your opinions as well? Sounds awesome!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

I'm interested in this too. My question on top of Piston's is if peolpe think 2 shots a day is needed or is one OK?
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Stupes
    I'm interested in this too. My question on top of Piston's is if peolpe think 2 shots a day is needed or is one OK?
    depends if you are using an aqueous or oil base

susp anecdotally will pack quite a punch, but it is often painful, always a PITA, and sometimes hard to pin

for the difference in kick-in time i always go with prop
    •   

4. Banned

your going to see your best gains with suspension, out of all the testosterons. your also going to be a body pin-coushin, and unless you know of a good underground lab or you make your own you'll be in some pain.

all the vet grade suspension is crap, and i personally would not touch it.
  5. New Member

i was thinking of trying this for quite sometime. only thing i dont like is the everyday shots. i mean if i were to run this like any other test (enan or cyp) i would havta run for 10 weeks no?
  6. Banned

yes or no...the reason you run long esters long is becuase it takes longer to kick in....suspension kicks in, in a few hours. so you'll get good gains from a shorter cycle.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

I'm curious 800mrunner, so you've ran Test Suspension? Best gains as in amount of time taken to gain, or what?

I'm in the school of thought that quick gains are not as maintainable as longer, slower gains.. as your body does not acclimate to the new weight as easily, thus you lose it post cycle much easier. This is true in my experience.

I am yet to run Test Suspension as I have no reason to, as I am not tested in my chosen career. I also cannot justify it in any other way as the cons of frequency of pinning, and pain, do not tempt me whatsoever.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    I'm in the school of thought that quick gains are not as maintainable as longer, slower gains.. as your body does not acclimate to the new weight as easily, thus you lose it post cycle much easier. This is true in my experience.

I am yet to run Test Suspension as I have no reason to, as I am not tested in my chosen career. I also cannot justify it in any other way as the cons of frequency of pinning, and pain, do not tempt me whatsoever.
    my thoughts exactly
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

I assume suspension carries a bigger punch due to the fact that it carries no ester as "dead" weight so mg for mg it's more Test. And I would only do it if I made my own in an oil solution. Glen - have you used susp at all? Or just saw no need. I see no need - I'd just assume do prop every other day - half the shots. However, I've never done Tren, but I plan to try it sometime. And I've heard many guys recomend shooting Tren Ace every day. They say it keeps the sides to a minimum due consitent blood levels. So if I shoot everyday anyways - I might as well mix some Test base into the solution. But I don't know if that's even realistic - as I haven't brewed my own of anything. Not yet.
  10. Professional Member

Suspension is not all bad fella's. If you like longer cycles supspension can be used to get you going instead of using methylated AAS. And if you know where to get the good stuff it can be used with a slin pin so the ED shots aren't a big deal. I know many who love suspension especially for lagging bodyparts (please no discussion about whether or not it works, not the point of discussion)
  11. Registered User

i have not ever used susp ... never saw the need .. i agree with your assessment of prop ... i have nothing against susp, just don't really need instant gains nor the hassle of pinning ed or 2x ed

as for tren i run it eod with basically no sides (aside from making me a touch crazy) ... ed would reduce any sides further though
  12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupes
    I assume suspension carries a bigger punch due to the fact that it carries no ester as "dead" weight so mg for mg it's more Test. And I would only do it if I made my own in an oil solution. Glen - have you used susp at all? Or just saw no need. I see no need - I'd just assume do prop every other day - half the shots. However, I've never done Tren, but I plan to try it sometime. And I've heard many guys recomend shooting Tren Ace every day. They say it keeps the sides to a minimum due consitent blood levels. So if I shoot everyday anyways - I might as well mix some Test base into the solution. But I don't know if that's even realistic - as I haven't brewed my own of anything. Not yet.
    500mg of Test Suspension would carry the exact same punch as 630.18mg of Test Enanthate. Though, you are right, as the ester weight of Enan is rather large, 500mg of Test Susp. and 500mg of Test Enan is different. However, the ester effects only the compounds active and half-life, not any effects the compound will exert. It may only seem to hit harder as all of its effects, both positive and negative, would come to fruition at a rate that many users are most likely not prepared for.

I don't see a need for it, as yourself, Ubi, and Glen, and will use Prop as a substitute.
  13. Registered User

I wanna try it in the future just to see what it's like, i don't mind frequent shots, and i can get suspension that easily goes through a 27gauge pin
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    I was just wondering what your experience/gains were on Test suspension. What are your opinions as well? Sounds awesome!
    I once thought about using it in a needle-less injector designed for insulin. But I read that aqueous AS are a bit painful, and I wasn't sure if the injector would inject the test deep enough into the tissue, so I decided to not try it.

it is very fast acting -- you'll feel it in a few hours
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

its horrible, i've run it and i never will again, hurts so damn bad, not just daily pinning, but the site hurts like a mofo, calle me a wuss, but its not even the pain just the fact that you cant train whatever muscle group you pin for longer than you think or you get a ****e workout.

terrible

would rather do prop or cyp
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

i guess i have never really looked into it but i was thinking along the lines of a great boost preworkout or something? lol but really im not sure on the halflife of it or how long it takes to feel-1hour? I wish i could just get one needle of it to try lol.
  17. Senior Member

It only needs injected once a day. It is the best form of test IMO. Also like stated above it is a much safer alternative to oral steroids to jump start a cycle.
  18. USA HOCKEY

if you run suspension, i suggest you have a test base also. even if its 250mg of test e. You will hear it is not neccessary to gain - and that is true. But it is neccessary to keep the majority of your gains. Coming off test E or prop is a lot easier than suspension. The half life of suspension is 4-6? hours. It is the ultimate anabolic yoyo. your gains will vanished as quickly as they appeared

I shoot my biceps with suspension after I work hard sometimes. Maybe it's pointless and site gains are BS, who knows... Dbol is better anyway.

in.my.opinion.
  19. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    500mg of Test Suspension would carry the exact same punch as 630.18mg of Test Enanthate.

500mg suspension is the equivalent of ~725mg enan as the test accounts for ~69% on the total weight.
    I keep forgetting to send the batteries you need for your calculator.

I like suspension personally but I too will opt for prop in it's stead.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  20. Registered User

I also thought that i'd mention that because of how potent this stuff is it will shut you down super fast, so for those of you that wanted to use it because it's fast acting and u wanted a short cycle go with prop.
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Bumping this up for more responses.

Im planning on using 100mg/ml suspension ed cut into 2 injects. Does anyone with experience with suspension feel that 2x ed injects are neccessary? I would think so with its short half life. I was thinking of jumpstarting with test suspension for 10-20 days and then transitioning into prop and then later enan esters. Just an idea, NPP, Dbol, Suspension=ultimate jumpstart.
  22. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post

Im planning on using 100mg/ml suspension ed cut into 2 injects. Does anyone with experience with suspension feel that 2x ed injects are neccessary? I would think so with its short half life. I was thinking of jumpstarting with test suspension for 10-20 days and then transitioning into prop and then later enan esters. Just an idea, NPP, Dbol, Suspension=ultimate jumpstart.

I couldn't tell the diff between 2x and 1x personally. I stuck with one. Pun intended.

Seems that the suspension was really low on sides possibly doesn't stick around long enough to aromatize? Didn't even get much of a libido lift compared to an even lower dose prop or enan, FWIW.
  23. Banned

have you tried the Tsusp you have to make sure you can tolerate the pain, before planning the cycle? stuff friggin hurts. i'd shoot a half ml just to see how it feels.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    I couldn't tell the diff between 2x and 1x personally. I stuck with one. Pun intended.

Seems that the suspension was really low on sides possibly doesn't stick around long enough to aromatize? Didn't even get much of a libido lift compared to an even lower dose prop or enan, FWIW.
    when did you shoot? morning or midday? thanks for the feedback btw.
  25. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    have you tried the Tsusp you have to make sure you can tolerate the pain, before planning the cycle? stuff friggin hurts. i'd shoot a half ml just to see how it feels.
    ive done real high BA content test E that was painful somewhat but still tolerable. I probably just go with 20ml...
  26. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

when did you shoot? morning or midday? thanks for the feedback btw.
    Midday usually. Mainly just fit it in around life.

It is not the same as high BA enan. It can deffinitly hurt like a sommabeotch. I liked delts, lats, ventro glut and glut. Did not like pec, bi's, traps or quads. Never tried calves or tri's.
    Everyday for 12+ weeks got old.
  27. Registered User

ive done real high BA content test E that was painful somewhat but still tolerable. I probably just go with 20ml...
    How many cycles have you done now? Because 100mg ed of Suspension is the equivalent on 1g of test E.
  28. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    How many cycles have you done now? Because 100mg ed of Suspension is the equivalent on 1g of test E.
    same amount of hormone, yes, but vastly different serum T curves. injectable oils keep it relatively flat, and have a distinct cumulative effect.
  29. Banned

It is not the same as high BA enan. It can deffinitly hurt like a sommabeotch. I liked delts, lats, ventro glut and glut. Did not like pec, bi's, traps or quads. Never tried calves or tri's.
    Everyday for 12+ weeks got old.
    exactly - it isnt BA sting, it's the actual hormone crystals in the muscle. different kind of pain. piston, you really ought to try it out first.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    exactly - it isnt BA sting, it's the actual hormone crystals in the muscle. different kind of pain. piston, you really ought to try it out first.
    well i really wish they had sample injects lol. That is what i was planning on doing, trying it but 10ml is the smallest amount i can get. I think i know what you are trying to say tho', that i should not plan it in a cycle before i try it.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Go shoot some pure BA and tell me if it stings.

I'm pretty sure Skye disproved this.. I could be wrong. I've shot upwards of 7% BA without problems. It is not the solvent.. it's the nature of the compound, or quality/concentration.
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post

I'm pretty sure Skye disproved this.. I could be wrong. I've shot upwards of 7% BA without problems. It is not the solvent.. it's the nature of the compound, or quality/concentration.
    Quite possible and I would take it from you, in more ways than one lol haha. Guess i should hit up the prop first. Would you guys say suspension is more painful majority of the time compared to prop? Ubi, you got PM.
  33. New Member

So let me get this right you can take test suspension with a slin pin?
  34. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy72 View Post
    So let me get this right you can take test suspension with a slin pin?
    if its done right.
  35. Banned

if the suspension is micronized it can be drawn with a slin pin. some people like to play it safe and get their hand son some 27g pins.

the more daily fluctuation there is, the more aromatization there is.

suspension causes the most fluctuation...and certainly aromatizes the most out of any of the testosterones...on top of just being plain painful.

Do you really want to go with ED injections? test prop has such a smoother release. test suspension is old school...

the only reason i would ever use test suspension is if i needed an extra kick leading up to a powerlifting competition or if i was involved in a tested sport.
  36. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    the more daily fluctuation there is, the more aromatization there is.

suspension causes the most fluctuation...and certainly aromatizes the most out of any of the testosterones...on top of just being plain painful.

My experience seems the opposite. The longer esters give me more estrogen related sides even compared to a much larger dose of suspension. Gyno, libido increase, bloat etc. all more with enanthate. Maybe I am just a mutant however?
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  37. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post

Not at all, most people can use up to 10% of it without it becoming painful. But some people can't stand more then a few %. It just depends on the person.

Also as a note here guys everyone seems to be under the impression that the suspension is the fastest acting perpetration and this is not true, water borne test susp does not have a standard half life but it still takes a couple of days for the depot to dissolve the crystals. in fact for the coarser grades this can take up to a week. Every day shots is fine, you could probably do every other day if you wanted to. Test susp in this regard doesn't act that much faster then test prop. It might be better to compare it to test acetate.

If you want fast acting then a transdermal test is your best bet. Next in line would be a test base solution using polyhydric alcohols. These work very fast. Then test base in oil would probably be next. This does have a half life, it varies but a good guess is 18 to 36 hours depending on how you prepare it.
  38. Senior Member

Maybe I am just a mutant however?
    do you REALY want to go there?

:
  39. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    Not at all, most people can use up to 10% of it without it becoming painful. But some people can't stand more then a few %. It just depends on the person.

Also as a note here guys everyone seems to be under the impression that the suspension is the fastest acting perpetration and this is not true, water borne test susp does not have a standard half life but it still takes a couple of days for the depot to dissolve the crystals. in fact for the coarser grades this can take up to a week. Every day shots is fine, you could probably do every other day if you wanted to. Test susp in this regard doesn't act that much faster then test prop. It might be better to compare it to test acetate.

If you want fast acting then a transdermal test is your best bet. Next in line would be a test base solution using polyhydric alcohols. These work very fast. Then test base in oil would probably be next. This does have a half life, it varies but a good guess is 18 to 36 hours depending on how you prepare it.
    my experience is different. i feel Tsusp hit STRONG (huge libido jump, crazy pump, mild euphoria) within 4 hours, and the effect is diminished after about 12 hours. pretty much the same experience every time.

Tprop hurts me more than Tsusp for the most part...except human grade Tprop - that was actually painless. BM brand, from India. good stuff.
  40. Registered User

I really wanna give this stuff a shot i don't mind frequent injections and i prefer faster acting compounds.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Your take on Extra Virgin Olive Oil?
    By TheNinja in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 01:23 AM
  2. post your results on Test E only!!!
    By borninsin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 09:46 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 01:26 AM