18 Week Transformation Cycle Help/PICS

ChildrenX

Awards
Height = 5'8
Weight = -157-160
BF = 12 - 13%

These pictures were taking 2weeks ago but since then i lived on junk food trying to spike my metobolisim to eat more food high cals etc. So when jan comes i'll eat super clean.

Planning a cycle for January 07

This is what i am planning to do,

Bulking Super CLEAN
Test Prop 100mg Week 1-4 EOD
Test EN 500-600mg Week 1-12

Then from the 12 Week I'll PCT for 1 month. Starting in march

Start back up to a cutting cycle in April i want my bodyfat in single digits for the summer

Test Prop 1-4 EOD
Test EN 1-12
Tren EN 1-12

Do you guys think I"LL blow up?

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
This pic is soooo not gay hehe
lol

based on your pics you have a good foundation. You should "blow up" but that really depends on your diet. Make sure to eat a ton of protein; 2 grams per pound of bw. The calories are going to determine how much mass you gain. But if you want to keep your same look then just add more protein and 500-1000 more calories than your current matinence.

the cycle looks good esp. for a first( if it is). keepin it simple!!
prop is the shiznit.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I would worry about eating too clean. You are fairly lean to start with(especially if you've been eating nothing but junk, it leads me to think you've got a fairly high metabolism) and it makes it difficult to get in enough calories from a diet that is too restrictive. Getting enough cals cannot be overstated when trying to put on mass.

P.s. Pubes will not be necessary in your "after" shots.:lol:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would have been cooler if you drew a face in.

Definately decide if you want to bulk. If you do, then go all out with the food and just BULK. You look like metabolism is high so you can always cut later down the road. You want that mass first then cut up to the size you would like to stay. That's how i look at it tho' but i still find myself worrying about getting fat but in all actuallity you cant bulk without eating massive amounts of food all day long.

ChildrenX

Awards
I have a lot of parts to work on, ESP my abs and legs. Those are my main goals for this year. I don't have a fast metobolism it's just i have been eating clean in those pictures. here is my diet for this year i haven't quite finished it but i know it's 3000+ clean cals.

I feel like i reach my potential for some reason. although, My legs are the most laggyest part of my body and doesn't go well with my upper body. Only cycles i have done were 2 m1t cycles i went from 155 to the highest 193 back in 04. I was a dumb **** and didn't pct and i dropped weight steadly :(

If i can respond to m1t like that i wonder what the juice can do for me. I'll post my diet but i haven't calculated how many calories i'm taking in, i'm not quite finished.

-----
Diet
-----

Notes****

Multivitamin Everyday (Animal Pak)
Fruits Will Also be an Any minute snack
Whey Protein will be used Pre And Post Workout
Foods will rotate during the course of the week

TIME - 9:00AM
Breakfast
---------

3X Organic StoneyField Yogurt
2X Kashi Blueberry Waffles
1X Cup Organic Kashi Autumn Wheat Cereal/ 1X Cup Organic StoneyField 1% Milk
1X Packet Lean Mass Matrix

TIME - 11:30AM - 12:00PM
MID SNACK
----------

1X Lean Mass Matrix
2X Cups Of Old Fashion Oatmeal (In Water)
2X Cups Of Egg Whites

TIME - 2:30PM - 3:00PM
Lunch
------

2X Perdue Chicken
2X Cups Of Brown Rice
1X Cup of Veggies

TIME - 6:00PM
MID SNACK (Pre Workout)
---------

1X Lean Mass Matrix
2X Patties Boca Meatless Burgers (Will Rotate with lean meats)
1X Cup Veggies

TIME - 8:30PM - 9:00PM (Post Workout)
DINNER
------

1X Whole Bag of Organic Pasta 100% Whole Durum Wheat
2X Perdue Chicken
1X Cup Veggies

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget some cottage cheese or casein protein before bed. Probably could throw in some carbs at bedtime too.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
You seem to have a good bit of protein, maybe more carbs. And split them up-2 cups of rice or oatmeal in one sitting is alot of bulk to eat. I'd also add more fat. Red meat, Peanut butter, flax seed, fish oil, nuts,egg yolks. Also don't be afraid of extra calories. As was pointed out, build, then cut. You need an excess of calories to grow muscle. Trying to stay too lean while bulking is shooting yourself in the foot.

Oh and drop those damn boca burgers. Those things are nasty!!!!:lol:

Oh wait I just saw you plan to eat a whole bag ofd wheat pasta with dinner. That might be a little overkill, but your carbs are covered there.:jaw: Might want to break that up as well.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd stay off for 8 weeks after your first cycle and for your second:

Weeks 1-12 100mg Test Prop EOD
Weeks 1-10 75mg Tren Ace EOD
Weeks 1-12 .5mg Cabergoline m/t
Weeks 1-12 20-40mg Nolvadex

BUT, first and foremost how long have you been training? What were your stats when you first started? Is this your first cycle?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Boca burgers are made from soy protein. Soy contains phytoestrogens that can exhibit estrogen-like effects in high quantities. Not the best while on-cycle. Drop the boca burgers and get some real meat instead.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And pull up your pants..lol

But no, seriously dude..Pull up your pants.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
And pull up your pants..lol

But no, seriously dude..Pull up your pants.
:rofl:

Your pants should only be that low if you meet these four criteria:
1) You are a girl
2) You are hot
3) You are under 30
4) You are wearing a thong

Jared

Awards
:rofl:

Your pants should only be that low if you meet these four criteria:
1) You are a girl
2) You are hot