H-Drol Stack

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
What do you guys stack with Halo for size and mass if anything.I am looking for mass in the upper torso but went with Halo to skip the superdrol sides.Thanks.

Reactions: CSH
iron poodle

iron poodle

Banned
Awards
hillbilly, lol. bro you should not need nothen to stack with it. i just got done with h-drol 25mg tabs twice daily and put on 16 pounds in 4 weeks, ya 4 real. take off the **** kicken boots and lift with it bro.

bmur

Awards
hey bro, im currently about 2 weeks in..50 mg a day, 25 in the moring 25 pre-workout, some strength gains 3 lbs up..could be water or just gotta take a dump

as for sides, none to speak of..for me tho i do get minor back pumps ( dont know why? thought this want typical with Halodrol) and thirsty all the damn time..which i dont mind. im runnin 4 weeks

hope this helps.and many great logs out there, check em out

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I had some real Gaspari H-drol 50 and I got nothing off it really. Maybe I didn't eat enough carbs. I did it for 1 month and then switched to Havoc. On Havoc I noticed an instant difference.

I bought a ton of CEL H-drol and I'm going to run it at 75mg again. Hopefully I see something better at that dosage.

bmur

Awards
swole, i think thats his name, ran h-drol only..had great results

Benderzzz

Awards
you will defenitely feel it at 75mg and 100mg ed
that is when i noticed the strength increase
i wasnt looking for the strength in the gym on this dosage it found me lol

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
most gains start in 3rd week and continue after you start PCT which is why Klugman might have noticed gains as soon as he started EPI after 4 weeks of hdrol. 50mg daily seems to be a bit light. If I did it again I would go 50/50/75/75/ maybe even one more week at 75 or 100 depending on gains/sides.

it i a precursor to oral turinabol. so look up that roid and see what it does and you'll be even more knowledgeable.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
hows h-drol and methoxy tst sound for a 6 week cycle?

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
most gains start in 3rd week and continue after you start post cycle therapy which is why Klugman might have noticed gains as soon as he started EPI after 4 weeks of hdrol. 50mg daily seems to be a bit light. If I did it again I would go 50/50/75/75/ maybe even one more week at 75 or 100 depending on gains/sides.

it i a precursor to oral turinabol. so look up that roid and see what it does and you'll be even more knowledgeable.
I agree. When I do it again I'm going to do 50/75/75/75 and then follow that with 3 weeks of EPI or Havoc.
It was a great cycle and I felt great the whole time...unlike my 1-test/4-ad cycles in the past.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
hows h-drol and methoxy tst sound for a 6 week cycle?
I think this would be a great cycle. Just slowly up the TST because I know a number of fellas complained of male pattern baldness when they started to use more than 8mg/day or so.

I used it sparingly and never had any problems when I ran it with my Halodrol.

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
For my next cycle I think I'm going to run...

1-4 H-drol 50/75/75/75
1-8 1,4ad 1g

Weeeeeeeee

Benderzzz

Awards
i wonder kind of effects youll get from that?
more of a cut or a bulk?

Benderzzz

Awards
well since h-drol is so cheap and i have 120grams of 1,4 then why the hell not
i like your thinking

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I agree. When I do it again I'm going to do 50/75/75/75 and then follow that with 3 weeks of EPI or Havoc.
It was a great cycle and I felt great the whole time...unlike my 1-test/4-ad cycles in the past.

thats almost exactly what i did. halo 50/50/50/50 during the last week of halo i added epistane at 40. then continued for a total of 4 weeks on epi at 40/40/40/60

98camaroSS

Awards
Halodrol..like the one by gaspari? what is Havoc?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hillbilly, lol. bro you should not need nothen to stack with it. i just got done with h-drol 25mg tabs twice daily and put on 16 pounds in 4 weeks, ya 4 real. take off the **** kicken boots and lift with it bro.
Bullshiet

I have never heard of ANYONE gaining over 10lbs on hdrol let alone 16 in 4 weeks? The compound doesnt kick in until week 3 so u sir logically are lying unless you gained like 12 lbs in a week- which i seriously doubt

You are talking superdrol gain with halodrol uh uh

You would do well to research the epistane/tren combo

Know several ppl running it and by week 3 they have put on 15 lbs- alot is water weight but I would say around 7-10 lbs muscle which is epic

SOOO I dont know how hdrol would work with oral tren look into it but do not expect to gain 16 lbs of off hdrol thats ludicrous

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dude look how ****ing old this thread is

original halodrol elicited really good gains because it contained Phera too so that explains what was going on in 2006.

superfreak

Awards
Hdrol stak

I was planning to do a Hdrol stak with 11 oxo for a cutting cycle, I searched the forums but couldnt find an answer about timing the doses. Are u suppose to take them at the same time or spread apart? thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Supplements 2
Supplements 19
Anabolics 45
Supplements 6