Help me Stop & Reduce OnCycle GYNO & lactation!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im have been taking .5mg arimidex throughout my cycle ( @ 8week mark about) I have had a lump under my left nipple and nipple is extra puffy and the actual ball is bigger and sticks out alot more than the right nipple. I had mild gyno during puberty before. The other day i squeezed my nipple and noticed liqiud. Im getting very worried. I dosed 60mg of nolva and will continue at that dose with .5mg Arimidex until I can get some Raloxifene.

So im thinking that i could run Ralox throughout the cycle and taper it down when i start post cycle therapy with Toremifene. I was going to take Vitamin B6 and some Vitex as well. Im sure im having prolactin problems and gyno may be growing. I want to do something now and hope it doesnt get worse. Im also thinking of taking ReboundXT since i cant really afford Aromasin right now.

What kind of dosing protocol should i use with all of these compounds? Im not sure how to taper one off and add another in properly.....

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
you shoud have been running nolva to begin with if gyno was a problem in puberty. nolva stops gyno specifically in the breast tissue. keep going at 60 mg. Unless of course you have progestin induced gyno........................ in that case you are on the right track.

good luck!!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Keep running the Nolvadex at 60mg till the lumps go down then keep running it at 40mg, add in some Cabergoline to stop the lactation at .5mg monday and thursday. What are you on anyway?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I have eliminated any puffiness I've had with topical formestane (E-Form, by Dermabolics and it's 15 bucks!). As far as prescription and non-prescription anti-estrogens, I have been praising formestane across the boards. I have some liquid letro, if you want I can send that to you. I haven't used Prohormones/Gear for a while and I vowed never again. Finally, after 6 months in bed from severe mono, my body kinda 'reset' itself and is finally back to normal and I'm sticking to NHA stacks from now on in. Restore has that Prolact-X for prolactin issues and seems promising. I'm taking Restore now as part of a larger NHA stack and I have not had a flare-up or sensetivity increase. I ran liquid Arimidex with any cycle at .5mg Mon-Fri and stayed safe.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I have eliminated any puffiness I've had with topical formestane (E-Form, by Dermabolics and it's 15 bucks!). As far as prescription and non-prescription anti-estrogens, I have been praising formestane across the boards.
Force - Are you applying the E-form directly to the nipples/breasts only? Or are you applying it anywhere like a normal transderm for systemic distribution?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Force - Are you applying the E-form directly to the nipples/breasts only? Or are you applying it anywhere like a normal transderm for systemic distribution?
I applied the formestane 'trans-nipple'. I would spray it onto my hand and then (trying to with-hold myself from laughing) carress my chest with it while focusing on the nipple. If anyone opened the door to the bathroom whilst I was doing this, I'd no doubt be kicked out of the house and sent to a mental health clinic.

[Formestane is an enzyme inhibitor used as an antineoplastic agent. Antineoplastics (or "antitumor antibiotics", or "noncovalent DNA-binding drugs") are drugs that inhibit and combat the development of tumors.]

I believed that because of formestanes anti-tumeric properties and affinity for binding onto and combatting tumors, I could increase it's antineoplastic activity by delivering it straight to the target. Trials with transdermal DHT (site-specific) have shown good success rates with developing gyno. Ofcourse the formestane still effected my overall plasma estrogen levels for further aromatase inhibition and I reaped the anabolic effects of this drug.

This application worked for me and was very, very cheap... Especially considering that it spared my the embarassment of having to explain myself when I'd wear a tight shirt and have 'razor blades' poking out. My own advice for this therapy would to use E-Form at a protocol of 3 sprays to each boob, after a morning and evening shower for the first month and then just in the evening for the 2nd and 3rd month. Formestane is NOT suppressive at any dose. People have been injected with up to 1000 mg a day and there has been no suppression, despite some conversion to the prohormone 4-hydroxy-testosterone.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. Thanks for the detailed info.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I was reading all the reviews of E-Form on a non-sponsor retail site... Wow, I have never seen a product with such glowing reviews. There were 36 and at least 30 were along the lines of "This is the best product ever!" Normally I don't take those reviews too seriously, but this was exceptional.

Piston - you should check it out.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. Thanks for the detailed info.
No problem. I praise the hell out of this stuff as it is so versatile. People probably get sick of hearing me rant and rave about it, but I can't say enough about it!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was reading all the reviews of E-Form on a non-sponsor retail site... Wow, I have never seen a product with such glowing reviews. There were 36 and at least 30 were along the lines of "This is the best product ever!" Normally I don't take those reviews too seriously, but this was exceptional.

Piston - you should check it out.
Ive seen this product for a while just didnt hear much talk on it. It is cheap tho.

I should pick up some vitamin b6 and start that. Order some raloxifene to run the rest of the cycle and some vitex as well.

I did 5 weeks bridging superdrol into pheramax/mtrn while injecting 500mg test E and 600mg EQ and taking .5mg Adex from week 4 on. Im still injecting but the whole experience has me thinking that im to prone to run anything that aromatizes I think the real problem didnt come from the test rather the orals, particularly sdrol and mtrn.

lifthard24

Awards
CEL form...is this the same compound as e-form from dermabolics? can we expect they have a quality TD carrier and the same results?

I have been bloated and think I am developing moobs and want to try this out stat!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha - this is an old thread bro - check the dates! FoG and Piston ain't with us no more :bandit: