I'm so tempted to go on another cycle even though I just finished PCT

lifthardheavy

Awards
About 5 weeks ago I completed post cycle therapy of an 11 week test cycle (with 5 weeks of tbol in the middle). Normally I would wait a few months before considering another cycle, but in a couple of weeks I have an interesting situation. I will be going on 7 weeks of paid leave from my job (it's my reward for sticking w/ the company so long). I'll have a lot of time on my hands. Imagine if all I did was eat, train & sleep.

So what's the downside of going on a 8 week test cycle just 7 weeks after post cycle therapy? The only other thing I would stack is 4 weeks of superdrol @ 5-10mg/day (I like to be cautious), or maybe I won't stack anything.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
before you consider going on another cycle, you first should get bloodwork that verifies that you recovered. (if you're into that sort of thing)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Just make your cycles longer next time to justify a nice lay-off period :)

lifthardheavy

Awards
before you consider going on another cycle, you first should get bloodwork that verifies that you recovered. (if you're into that sort of thing)
I had a lipid profile and liver profile 2 weeks ago, and they are back to normal. I didn't have my hormones checked though, but based on my libido I'd say my test is back to normal too.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
As much as I'd like to think normal libido is an indicator of HPTA recovery, that is not always the case... Testosterone, LH, FSH, Estradiol, and Prolactin levels will show that.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As much as I'd like to think normal libido is an indicator of HPTA recovery, that is not always the case... Testosterone, LH, FSH, Estradiol, and Prolactin levels will show that.
i want to get all that checked too but im on cycle and i think my Test levels would probably have a Dr. thinking...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You have 7 weeks of paid vacation and you want to eat, sleep, train? You're still on PCT right? Are you a competitive bodybuilder? Are you one of those guys that just trains for the mirror at the gym? What is your goal? It's not overall health and wellness, otherwise you wouldn't be shooting the sauce... Can you not think of a better way to use a paid vacation than to shoot hormones and train yourself until you get tired of the gym?