Superdrol Alternatives

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Im 28 years old and been lifting for 2 years straight this time around. I was introduced to superdrol about a year ago and loved it so much i bought enough to last quite awhile.But i was wondering if there is anything else out there comparable to superdrol. My first cycle was only 3 weeks but i followed everything to a T and gained 25 lbs.:good:

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Im 28 years old and been lifting for 2 years straight this time around. I was introduced to superdrol about a year ago and loved it so much i bought enough to last quite awhile.But i was wondering if there is anything else out there comparable to superdrol. My first cycle was only 3 weeks but i followed everything to a T and gained 25 lbs.:good:
In what way are you looking for comparable? Size gains, strength gains, recomp ability, vascularity, etc.? Are you looking for something steroidal or non-hormonal? Legal, or not-so-legal?

Thanks.

S

stump

Awards
in 3 weeks you gained 25 pounds and you want to find something to compare to SD.

how were your gains, did you hold alot of water or was it clean solid mass. i am wondering cause i am looking into SD myself

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It's a legit question if he's asking from a lipids/liver values standpoint.
But - he's not. So - yeah, 25 lbs in 4 weeks....ain't much better that you can buy OTC (or whatever).

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
In what way are you looking for comparable? Size gains, strength gains, recomp ability, vascularity, etc.? Are you looking for something steroidal or non-hormonal? Legal, or not-so-legal?

Thanks.

Sorry i didnt make that so clear. Im mainly looking for strength and size with little sides as far as liver toxicity.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
in 3 weeks you gained 25 pounds and you want to find something to compare to superdrol.

how were your gains, did you hold alot of water or was it clean solid mass. i am wondering cause i am looking into SD myself
My gains were solid. Absolutely no water retention and i have not lost a single ounce of strenght since ive been off.

S

Stupes

Well - no legal oral is going to be easy on your liver and be as effective as Superdrol. 25 pounds in three weeks? No water retention? How much fat?

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Well - no legal oral is going to be easy on your liver and be as effective as Superdrol. 25 pounds in three weeks? No water retention? How much fat?
I started out with 24%bf and ended up 19%bf

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
So in 3 weeks - you lost 5% body fat AND gained 25 lbs. That is ridiculous. WOW - do you expect anyone to believe that?
Believe what you want to believe tough guy i dont need to prove anything to you. I know what my results were and i dont care if you cant get the same results.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
wow 45 pounds of lbm in three weeks and didn't lose an ounce pct! You must have better genetics than ronnie.

bro if i was you id just run another sd cycle and gain another 45 pounds of lbm. why do you even want to try another drug? nothing i know of can compare to that. Well maybe 4 grams of test and a gram of Tren A a week......oh and don't forget the a-bombs at 200 mgs a day.

D

DougMan

Awards
Let's cool this down before Godwins law takes effect.

superdroll if you had those results with SD I would say that you are not likely to find anything better, at least in the legal/grey area.

The reason everyone is so skeptical of your gains is that people saying they gained 30lbs in 4 weeks are a dime a dozen on BB.com, and I don't think anyone wants this place to become the pissing contest that is BB.com.

If you gained 25 lbs then congrats, some compounds seem to just work with some people. Unless you have the pics to prove it let's end that discussion and get back to your original question on alternatives to SD.

The two alternatives that come to mind are Mass Tabs and Havoc, both of which bill themselves as comparable to SD without the sides. A search of this forum should supply you with some feedback on these compounds.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Let me just clear this up. Im not trying to make any enemies or blow smoke up anyones a$$. I gained 25 lbs in 3 weeks. My bf was after i finished pct. so actually it was almost seven weeks later. Also during pct i did more cardio than during the cycle alone.Thats it and I m done with it! Sorry to cause such a rucuss.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
just messin with ya man! seriously,with thoes results you will probably be dissapointed with everthing else. Try 500mg test E 12 weeks and 50 mg dbol ed for 4 weeks. bread and butter baby!!

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
just messin with ya man! seriously,with thoes results you will probably be dissapointed with everthing else. Try 500mg test E 12 weeks and 50 mg dbol ed for 4 weeks. bread and butter baby!!

Thanks!

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
If Superdrol really worked that well for you (or even half that well) then why not just run another Superdrol cycle? There are still clones available.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
If Superdrol really worked that well for you (or even half that well) then why not just run another Superdrol cycle? There are still clones available.
I will only do true superdrol from AX. just feel more comfortable with them. But i still have some superdrol left but my lipids and liver enzymes got pretty wacky on my last cycle.

S

Stupes

I will only do true superdrol from AX. just feel more comfortable with them. But i still have some superdrol left but my lipids and liver enzymes got pretty wacky on my last cycle.
Anavar is going to be the only oral to be easy on them. Well - the only one worth taking anyways. Injecting Test is what you are looking for here..........

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Anavar is going to be the only oral to be easy on them. Well - the only one worth taking anyways. Injecting Test is what you are looking for here..........
thanks!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dude - look at my log on TRN and TST. That combo did NOTHING to my lipids and liver.
The gains weren't near what I saw on SD - but those are the 2 lightest things you can get - outside of anavar - which is better than TRN and TST but harder to find.

L

lifthardheavy

Awards
var at BBer dosages is not easy on lipid & liver values. The only orals that are easy on them are andriol and primo, but you need to take a lot to get good results. If you have the $$, go for it.

There is no free ride. If you want results, you need to accept a certain degree of risk. If you don't want to accept the risk, then either your liver/arteries will pay, or you wallet will pay.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
soo you got up to 250lbs and how are you doing now?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
So in 3 weeks - you lost 5% body fat AND gained 25 lbs. That is ridiculous. WOW - do you expect anyone to believe that?
Well, gaining 25 lbs. is a little tough to believe, but not the drop in BF%. Remember, if he did nothing but put on 25 lbs. of LBM with no fat gain/loss, it would still drop his BF% to 21.6%. Then whatever he lost in fat cardio during post cycle therapy... but I'm inclined to believe that some of that LBM would have been lost with the extra cardio during PCT.

S

Stupes

Well, gaining 25 lbs. is a little tough to believe, but not the drop in BF%. Remember, if he did nothing but put on 25 lbs. of LBM with no fat gain/loss, it would still drop his BF% to 21.6%. Then whatever he lost in fat cardio during post cycle therapy... but I'm inclined to believe that some of that LBM would have been lost with the extra cardio during post cycle therapy.
I can believe the 5% loss - but along with 25 lbs gain? For example - at his starting weight of 225 and 24% BF - that is 171 lbs of lean mass. And at the end he was 250 at 19% - that is 202.5 lbs. of lean mass. So an actual gain of 31.5 lbs. of muscle in 3 weeks - I mean this guy is super human. Now if he stayed the same weight and lost 5% of BF - that is 11.5 lbs. of lean mass gained. That is more believable - it would be very good results in fact.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 37
R Anabolics 4
J Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
P Anabolics 12