GH and AAS

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
I would like to hear from thoes of you that have used GH in conjunction with an AAS cycle. My questions are as follows.....

1. how where the gains in terms of quality and quantity compared with a solo aas cycle? what was your dose?

2. how much easier was it to mantain gains(if at all) after cycle ended.

3. Did you continue Gh after PCT as a bridge into your next cycle? If so, how did it work??

i know its a lot of questions but i hope some people with these experiences will share them with us. i am considering starting a GH cycle 2months into a 4 month cycle and continuing indefinitely.

thanks guys happy growing!!!!

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
comon guys no interest in this subject! peptides are killer, more people should be interested.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have no experience with peptides. (I thought id at least give you one response lol) Im curious as well although GH just seems to expense for a non competition bber.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
thanks pistonpump. its really not that expensive if you know where to get it. i probably won't get to many responses on this board. i forgot that this board is mainly a designer oral board.

i had some really good results with IGF lr3 and it opened my eyes to peptides. I like the fact that there is no crash, making gains pretty much permanent. You don't blow up like on aas but you do gain.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks pistonpump. its really not that expensive if you know where to get it. i probably won't get to many responses on this board. i forgot that this board is mainly a designer oral board.

i had some really good results with IGF lr3 and it opened my eyes to peptides. I like the fact that there is no crash, making gains pretty much permanent. You don't blow up like on anabolic steroids but you do gain.
im not knowledgable on peptides really and i havent really been interested in them yet besides igf but let me get this str8, there is no hormonal changes as far as the HPTA goes?

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
correct no negative effects on hpta. if anything i recieved a increase in recovery and testicular size. IGF lr3 is going to be a staple in my post cycle therapy regimine. It stabilizes gains and allows you to continue to grow several weeks to months after stoppage. I know this is true as i am still making slow gains 3 weeks ater the run at 80 mcg 3x a week. muscles appear much denser and mature and seperation has occured in a few spots not previoulsy apparent.

this all has made me very interested in GH and its benefits.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I was on the fence on whether or not to try gh mostly because of all of the negative talk that its not worth it. I gave it a shot and of course was during a cycle. I ramped up to 6iu's 5on/2off then eventually pushed on up to 8ius. Let me tell you that I will try my best to stay on gh, with minimal breaks here and there..especially while on. Its not so much of an explosive, "oh my god" type of drug, but the recomp that I had while using it was unbelievable. I do think it helped me to gain muscle, how much is debateable..probably not much but I do believe there was some assistance with protein synthesis. Fat loss again was nothing astounding, but over time it was quite impressive considering the fact that I was force feeding my face constantly.

Now all my cycles consist of AAS, LR3 (thrown in and out occasionally), 4-10iu's gh 5on/2off...though I have yet to try the new higher, less frequent dosing regimine, and slin.

The synergy between is definitely real, but don't go expecting explosive gains. Slow and steady, but I think that in the end you won't be disappointed!

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
thanks neuro! finally a response with some thought and substance. how was the difference between 6iu and 8iu? is it worth it? Also did your gains seem more maintainable after cycle when GH was implemented? One more question what are your stats?

thanks, i hope we can all learn from this thread:p

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Neuro, I'm about to try that very 3x/week routine... good to see you had good results and especially being the same age. ;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I made a thread about this and no one responded.. Starting GH in january, so in late March i'll have an opinion.