Alright... I've got a bunch of s1+, superdrol, and Methyl-4OHN

G

GFH

Awards
Can I get somethin goin here? They're all pretty good compounds, I think they could make a good stack somehow.

Any ideas?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I would run S1+ w/ SD. I did that and liked it.

You could run M4 with it - it's not that liver toxic - but SD is pretty bad, so I woudln't chance it.
Save the M4 for a cutting cycle.

Good luck!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
s1+/m-4oHN is a GREAT stack. I would save the superdrol, or run it at a very low dose (10mg).

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I wish I was running M4OHN right now!!! the other two literally make me ill. I find M4OHN to run extremel clean even at higher doses~32mgsED with a quick recovery and gains that stick through to my next cycle!!!, too bad your a law breaker turn yourself into the athorities and your M4OHN to me!(hahah)

G

GFH

Awards
Ok, so I shouldn't run the orals together. I've got 2 bottles of s1+ (from what I've read thats around 4 weeks worth) and two bottles of MOHN... so 4 weeks stacked with 4 weeks of PCT?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - that's fine GFH. I'm not sure on the dose per mL on S1+ (used trans 1-T and 4-AD myself) so I don't know if it's 2 weeks/bottle.

What dose were you planning on running w/ the M4? Seems like most liked it in the 24+ mg/day range (if you have the standard 4 mg tabs).