Dbol With M1t?

fbody93

Awards
To Liver Toxic And I Know They BoTH Work On The Same Thing? But Youre Input Would Help.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Pfttt.....

Livers are for quiters. Throw in some anadrol and now thats a killer stack.

A nice cutter is an oz of blow and a dozen revolving hookers. Dont listen to these other guys, they are not serious and harcore like us.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on dosage and length of cycle I suppose and how strong your health functions are to start.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
gosh i don't even know where to begin..........no,no,NO!

2RIIPPED

Awards
Sign up for a liver transplant immediately. Doubt you'll be in time before you **** your liver out.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Livers are for quiters. Throw in some anadrol and now thats a killer stack.

Dont listen to these other guys, they are not serious and harcore like us.
:rofl:

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
I feel bad for your liver, but if you want to go super Alpha Male stack i say run an All oral cycle for 10 weeks of Cheque Drops, Halo,A bombs,Dbol, Methyl test, methyl tren, and throw in some Var

Stupes

Why is everyone freaking out here? Let's hear some science. Is it a known fact that 10mg of M1T with 20mg of D-Bol for 4 weeks is more toxic than 20mg of M1T for 4 weeks? I don't think so. In fact 50mg of D-Bol is generally considered less toxic than 20mg of M1T. So barring any adverse mix between the compounds - a mix of 10 M1T and 20mg D-Bol could be less toxic than 20mg M1T. There is a school of thought that taking A-Bombs and D-Bol at lower dosage lowers the sides of just taking one of them at a higher dose. So why not the same with M1T and D-Bol?

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Dbol with M1T IMO is just not a smart cycle. There needs to be more info such as goals. One thing for sure would be a big strength increase from this cycle, but M1T comes with prettty dry solid gains and Dbol is quite the opposite I just dont see the point of running them together.

Stupes

I would agree that it's not a smart cycle. But I think all 4 week oral cycles are stupid. The only oral cycle I can see that would be worth the time is if Anavar was in the mix for 8 weeks. However, D-Bol is mostly used to kick off a Test based cycle. So that's what I'm thinking here. And the reason you would mix them is to minimize the sides of each one while getting their benefits. D-Bol is wet, so you would keep the dose low to lessen bloat - and M1T is dry but causes lethargy, liver stress, ect. at higher doses. So by keeping the M1T at 10mg you control the sides but still get some lean strength to go along with the mass building of D-Bol. It's not that crazy of a thought. Without real world blood tests to see what these two do in your system at the same time - this scheme looks safer than using 20mg of M1T by itself.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would agree that it's not a smart cycle. But I think all 4 week oral cycles are stupid. The only oral cycle I can see that would be worth the time is if Anavar was in the mix for 8 weeks. However, D-Bol is mostly used to kick off a Test based cycle. So that's what I'm thinking here. And the reason you would mix them is to minimize the sides of each one while getting their benefits. D-Bol is wet, so you would keep the dose low to lessen bloat - and M1T is dry but causes lethargy, liver stress, ect. at higher doses. So by keeping the M1T at 10mg you control the sides but still get some lean strength to go along with the mass building of D-Bol. It's not that crazy of a thought. Without real world blood tests to see what these two do in your system at the same time - this scheme looks safer than using 20mg of M1T by itself.
I agree with this guy ^

fbody93

Awards
how long should i cycle these and shoud i take an anti aromatase with this? The sides are kicking my ****ing ass!

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
wow...I couldn't possibly stand the sides personally. Back pumps and blood preassure alone would make me barely able to workout. On just dbol I could barely squat and deadlift, I don't think I could do either on this stack. How can you grow if you can barely workout? I wouldn't do it, not because I think it would kill me, I just don't see it being that productive and I wouldn't want the gyno risk of the combination either. Let us know how it goes for you though. I'll bet you gain alot of weight and strength only to lose most of it during pct when you will probably get sick. Best of luck.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw you are going to need alot more than an AI to battle the sides in this case.

Stupes

btw you are going to need alot more than an AI to battle the sides in this case.
Ha-ha - I agree with Pistonpump. Depending on your dose and you proneness to estrogenic sides - you might not even need an AI. If you are just using these two compounds. Since M1T cannot convert to estrogen - it all depends on how much D-Bol you are using. You need some liver and cholesterol support - and make sure you are drinking alot of water and maybe some Taurine if you are getting back pumps ect. But I guess the question is - why would you do this cycle? I firmly believe that both of these compounds should only be used to kick off a cycle of long acting esters. And only used together in lower doses. When I say lower doses - I'm saying that you should have used each of them prior to mixing them and are now using them at lower doses than YOU used before. Have you used either of them before? Without prior knowledge of what each one does to your body - using them together is not a good idea. So you say the sides are killing you. What sides? Which compound do you contribute it to and why?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't completely dismiss this stacking option all together at the low doses, but it's probably not necessary or beneficial. I remember Pat Arnold posting a while back that Dbol was one of M1T's metabolites, which may explain why some people get some bloat from M1T, even though in theory it's a dry compound.

IMHO, if you're going to use M1T, I would stick to the tried and true, stacking it with Testosterone or something very similar (4-AD).

PastorofMuppets

Awards
IMHO, if you're going to use M1T, I would stick to the tried and true, stacking it with Testosterone or something very similar (4-AD).

Seconded.

M1T + 4AD trans was only outdone by SD + 4AD trans personally.

I got frighteningly strong on M1T + 4AD, or I should say "got my former strength back very quickly".

M14add (dang close to Dbol) with no 4AD blew me up like a balloon and I had great strength increases, but I probably only kept three pounds of it post PCT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 10