Test-E and bloat? - AnabolicMinds.com

Test-E and bloat?

1. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

Test-E and bloat?

So how far along into a cycle is it possible to experience bloat? Also would the "bloat" be overall?

It's my first real test cycle and I took my 4th shot (week 2) last night....for the past few days my stomach feels so damn full and BLOATED...nothing else though. Face isn't puffy..nothing else.

I am also taking CEE, Citrulline Malate, and Arginine Ethyl Esther, as well as Melting point and Camph

But from what i understand Test-enth doesn't even kick in until at around weeks 3-5.

I mean I know I'm not getting fatter by the day, but i seriously feel like like my stomach could burst.

I do have letro etc but i'd rather not use it unless i had to.

So am i bloated from my cycle or you think its just something else? Should i start the letro?

I'm not prone to get bloated..even off M1T, so i've never really experienced the feeling so much.

h19

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

With the long ester I don't think you'd have much bloating going into week 2. It's more of a gradual thing. The amount of bloating will depending on your dosages and how your body handles it. I would start the letro if you've got it though, if it is a concern. It just depends on how much it bothers you.
  3. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

but would you only feel it in your gut? I'm thinking you would be puffy all over.

I also heard of people taking melting point feel like they were bloated and holding water.....same for the CEE/AEE/CM I am taking.

I think I may wait a few more days, and then start .5mg of letro eod if i need it.

h19...
    •   

4. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Probably the Melting Point. Be sure to get extra potassium to avoid cramping as well. Good stuff though.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  5. Board Supporter

I’m going on 14 weeks and haven’t had any bloating with test e.

I’m on deca too… which is great stuff.

I respond much better to anabolics I think – must have my test though
  6. Registered User

it doesn't sound like you are describing bloat from water retention ... add more fiber to your diet .. 2 tablespoons of metamucil 2x a day might really help you out a lot .. once in the morning and once before bed
  7. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Yeah, that sounds alot more like cramping/bloating from gastrointestinal distension as opposed to Estro. bloat. Do what Glen said..
  8. New Member

Constipation, Bloating Anabolics

Hi,

I saw a post similar to mine. I started taking Haladrol and Novadex from Gaspiri Nutrions... I was fine with that but did not see quick results. So I started taking some Anabolex oral anabolic and I also got constipated. Once when I used MT1 I had the same issue. My doctor had told me that when using these supplements (anabolics) that you body gets sluggish because you are subsituting your test with something foreign.
    I want to continue but If this is what's going to happen all the time... I guess I can't use anabolics. Any suggestions?

BTW: I have plenty of water and fiber in my diet.

Please email me at rafaelc@comcast.net.
    Last edited by rcarracedo; 12-15-2006 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something
  9. New Member

To add to my post

Quote Originally Posted by rcarracedo
    Hi,

I saw a post similar to mine. I started taking Haladrol and Novadex from Gaspiri Nutrions... I was fine with that but did not see quick results. So I started taking some Anabolex oral anabolic and I also got constipated. Once when I used MT1 I had the same issue. My doctor had told me that when using these supplements (anabolics) that you body gets sluggish because you are subsituting your test with something foreign.
    I want to continue but If this is what's going to happen all the time... I guess I can't use anabolics. Any suggestions?
    By the may... I drink pleanty of water and have suffcient fiber.
  10. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    it doesn't sound like you are describing bloat from water retention ... add more fiber to your diet .. 2 tablespoons of metamucil 2x a day might really help you out a lot .. once in the morning and once before bed
    Well I eat at least 2 servings a day of fiber one cereal which is I think 11 or 14 g fiber in a serving...

What I did notice though is this morning i took the MP when i woke up as usual...got to work, and after about an hour the GI bloat had gone down and i was feeling fine, i was getting ready to eat lunch and took 2 more MP's and not too long later (including right now) I am feeling like a fat bastard again.

So it looks like its the MP

I could use more water throughout the day though...i drink a gallon a day but a lot of it is at the gym. Obviously I try and drink as much as possible at work but its hard.

I don't normally feel like this, so its definitlely from something I just started taking.

Thanks for all the input though.

h19
  11. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarracedo
    Hi,

BTW: I have plenty of water and fiber in my diet.

Put together what you are taking and dosage etc...that's kind of hard to read and i forsee flaming going on.
  12. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

so i got some metemucil and it seems to be helping..so thanks glen for the tip

h19
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    Put together what you are taking and dosage etc...that's kind of hard to read and i forsee flaming going on.

hey, thanks for replying. Currently I'm 38. I used to do sus and try some other anbolics between ages 24 and 31. I never did a lot though. I got gyno from staying on long but really never did a heavy cycle. At about 34 or so and a couple of times after that... I've tried about 3 different oral anabolics and everytime I do ... I get constipated. As I remember, once was with Anabolex (4.5mg tablet)... one table 4 time a week (not much at all), I used the MT1 thing by Gaspari and I think once with D-BALL (also small intake).
    The second to last time I plugged up... I went to a very respected doctor in my community and she basiclly told me that your body gets sluggish with anabolics.

I guess I'm wondering whether injectables will do the same... based on what my doctor says. Sometimes I also think that I may not be doing enough. Like maybe I'm doing enough to stop my system (test) but not enough to pick up the slack.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lowered test for gyno and bloat
    By Borispili in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 09:25 AM
  2. test and bloat
    By bb4life in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 09:54 PM
  3. low dose test and bloat?
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Anabolics