Considering type of PCT

Luke667

Awards
Planning my cycle of Methyl-Drol XT (Superdrol) and am trying to decide between using either Rebound XT or Nolvadex.

Dosages would be:

3 Weeks - Rebound XT 75/50/25mg

or

3 Weeks Nolvadex 60/40/20mg

First of all... which do you guys would consider to be the best with the least side effects? As a Methyl-Drol cycle i'm not looking to do a very strong one...going for 3 weeks 10/20/20

Also, is it advisable to throw in some Trib with any of the suggested PCT's?

Any advice given would be greatly appreciated.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex hands down.

rebound xt wont help your tits much if you start growing them.

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
Nolva best, clomid 2nd best. clomid can actaully has negative afects, depends on the person sometimes. NOLVA...... anythign else is ****

for the nolva..dont do 60

40/40/20/20 is teh best way to go

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Nolva = good P.C.T.
Rebound XT ≠ good P.C.T.

Pick up an anti-cortisol (LXT or Retain) as well.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
if you want libido support and maybe some preworkout intensity then yes, but it won't help you recover any faster.
Yeah, the research showing that Trib actually increases LH and natty test is VERY WEAK. I think it's like one old Bulgarian study (haven't looked in a while though). Meanwhile, there's numerous other studies showing that it does NOT increase LH and natty test.

So like Aspire said, good for libido but won't help with recovery.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
after my research i found that nolva and clomid together is the best way to go

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Im going to run nolva 40/40/20/20

at what doses should i run clomid and for how many weeks?

150/100/50 ?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Im going to run nolva 40/40/20/20

at what doses should i run clomid and for how many weeks?

150/100/50 ?
That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out. I'm going to use Nolva 40/30/20/10 for my 4 week Havoc/TRN stack. I have clomid too and want to know how long I should use the clomid and at what dose alongside the nolva.

SecretOfSteel

Awards
4 weeks of nolvadex at 40mg/week to restore HPTA function - no real worry about estrogenic sides for that duration with an oral, but it will help restore function.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
When used for many weeks, Clomid can actually decrease response to LH. Therefore, if you're going to use Nolva and Clomid together, I'd recommend something like:

Nolva: 40/30/20/20
Clomid: 150/50-100/0/0

It's still debated whether using them together has any real benefit. IMO, running Nolva alone at 40/30/20/20 or 60/40/30/20 would be sufficient.