Help with a strength cycle. Power lifting meet upcoming.

Harley

Awards
Hi guys, I'm new here and hoping you can help me out some.

I am a competitive powerlifter, 6'1", 260, 40-ish. I am preparing for a contest in late Jan. I have about 5 weeks left and about 1 week ago I started a cycle of Phera-Max (same as PP), X-Mass (same as Max LMG), and Mega-TRN.

The cycle recommended by Generic Labz is:

Weeks 1-3
PM 15mg 2 x per day
X-Mass 40mg 2 x per day

Weeks 4-6
Same as above and add
Mega-Trn 2mg 2 x per day

I am almost thru my 1st week of the PM & XM part. After reading some of the other posts on here, I'm not sure about the rest of this cycle. Should I go on as planned, or do something else.

My goal is obviously to maximize strength for this contest. I am concerned a bit with toxicity, but have good support supps. (I have some M1T, but really don't want to use it).

Anyway, this is what I have available, other than the Generic Labz stuff. Some of it I still have left from before the last prohormone ban.

Halodrol 50
Superdrol
SNS Methyl-bol Extreme
SNS Methyl 4AD Extreme
1-test (VPX and Nutrex)
4AD
M4OHN
Methyl-Dien
M1T - not thrilled about using this.

So far after a week on PM & XM, my bodyweight is up about 5lbs, and my strength level is good, but nothing super. Also, seems like my joints and muscles ache just a bit more than a previous 1-test, 4AD and 1,4add (vpx) cycle I did.

I know, a lot of info, but bottom line is the most strenght in the remaining time without killing my liver. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Harley

Awards
OR... is there something else, not on my list, that is legal and I could buy for the rest of this cycle?

Just wanted to add that.

Thanks.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
TRN is supposedly pretty good for strength. Plus its not methylated. Superdrol+TRN would probably be an awesome strength stack.

Harley

Awards
TRN is supposedly pretty good for strength. Plus its not methylated. Superdrol+TRN would probably be an awesome strength stack.
Thanks for the replies...

Would you drop the PheraMax and X-Mass I'm on now, or continue one or both then add SD & TRN at some point?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies...

Would you drop the PheraMax and X-Mass I'm on now, or continue one or both then add superdrol & TRN at some point?
Keep in mind that both Phera and Superdrol are methylated and will be hard on the liver. It's best not to run a methylated steroid for more than 4-6 weeks with 8 weeks as an absolute max. And stacking them probably stresses the liver to a greater degree. Unless you've had bloodwork done it's impossible to know how hard Phera or Superdrol will be on your liver... for some they don't seem to stress the liver at all, for others values can get seriously elevated. And with either compound you should use ancilliary liver support supps.

Harley

Awards
Keep in mind that both Phera and Superdrol are methylated and will be hard on the liver. It's best not to run a methylated steroid for more than 4-6 weeks with 8 weeks as an absolute max. And stacking them probably stresses the liver to a greater degree. Unless you've had bloodwork done it's impossible to know how hard Phera or Superdrol will be on your liver... for some they don't seem to stress the liver at all, for others values can get seriously elevated. And with either compound you should use ancilliary liver support supps.
I would probably drop the PheraMax and just go with the SD, TRN and X-Mass... Does this make sense?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i did 4 weeks of trn at 6mg and it did absolutely NOTHING for me

cubbybear

Awards
If the fit of your equipment is a concern, you might want to be careful how much weight you gain before the meet. So that might help with your decision on what to take. Depending on how your equipment fits, if it becomes too small you might have trouble touching or getting down to depth. Just something to think about, if you think that might be an issue, because it has been for some people.

randall82

Awards
After a cycle of superdrol I couldn't fit into my competition briefs however I hit a 40lbs PR squat