Poll: Enanthate length. Your preference....

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Enanthate- how long do you prefer to run it?

  1. Enanthate- how long do you prefer to run it?


    I know a lot of this depends on your stack, but I wanted to get an idea of what most people think anyway....


  2. Minimum 12 weeks, but I think I'll opt for longer cycles in the future.



  3. you betcha.
    •   
       


  4. 12 weeks

  5. at 12 weeks its just starting to shell out consistent gains for me so i like to go to at least 20 weeks.

    enanthate doesnt "kick" for me until week 7 or 8.

  6. Once my kids are gone and I can afford it ... I am never coming off.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Once my kids are gone and I can afford it ... I am never coming off.
    I like the way you think
  8. Talking


    I'ma run mine till it runs out or my lipids go int the sh!tter. How's that for being Mr. Ambiguous? Somewhere in the 16-18 week range maybe?

  9. is everyone thats saying 15+ weeks running HCG?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER
    I'ma run mine till it runs out or my lipids go int the sh!tter. How's that for being Mr. Ambiguous? Somewhere in the 16-18 week range maybe?
    Great mentality

  11. hey tom...my next cycle is test/eq for 20 weeks.....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ryanbodybuilder
    hey tom...my next cycle is test/eq for 20 weeks.....
    hah i knew you'd come back to the dark side

    in 3 weeks im starting....

    1-5 30mg dbol
    1-14 720mg enanthate
  13. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Great mentality

    I have enough for 22 weeks if my calculations are right, but my lipids hit the wall somewhere in the 18-19 week range. This time I'm mega dosing fish oils and at the 8 week mark I've only had a 5 point change. My new doc is on board with my current "supplementation" program as he was an olympic lifter in college and he has me set up for bloodwork every month. I wonder what the insurance company is thinking? LOL!

  14. Crap, you just reminded me that I'm due for bloodwork.

  15. do many on here do test only cycles much? well with the exception of using an oral for the first 4 weeks. Ive been thinking this summer, if my lifting goes well for the rest of this year and I gain back my lost weight of trying a semi long (16-18) week test e cycle at somewhere between 500-750 (leaning towards 500 since its been a while for me). Also im curious on everyones use of HCG for the longer cycles and the opinions on it.

  16. i pretty much always only run test and an oral because its cheap and efficient...i dont run hcg bc i have no source so i'm thinking 14-15 weeks is probably the max length that i wanna do
  17. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    do many on here do test only cycles much? well with the exception of using an oral for the first 4 weeks. Ive been thinking this summer, if my lifting goes well for the rest of this year and I gain back my lost weight of trying a semi long (16-18) week test e cycle at somewhere between 500-750 (leaning towards 500 since its been a while for me). Also im curious on everyones use of HCG for the longer cycles and the opinions on it.

    I did 2 test only cycles before this one. Did quite well on them as well.

  18. about 20 weeks for test e. the biggest benefit of a long ester is being able to stay on longer. i ran prop for 12 weeks and that was overkill. sooo much scar tissue build up. i would pin and the needle would squeek--and it hurt!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    about 20 weeks for test e. the biggest benefit of a long ester is being able to stay on longer. i ran prop for 12 weeks and that was overkill. sooo much scar tissue build up. i would pin and the needle would squeek--and it hurt!
    i'm thinking using enanthate 14-16 weeks for all bulkers

    and then use propinate all cutters for 8-10 weeks

  20. does anyone experience problems with hpta function during/after pct running it past 12-13 weeks?

  21. I put 12, but you can honestly keep running it as long as the gains are coming and you're monitoring your health

  22. yea im liking 14 weeks....but 16 if you run eq and/or deca

  23. im thinking about runing test enanthate for 12 weeks because of whats available rather than ideal time...in your guys opinion would it be worth throwing in some eq for weeks 2-12 or should i save that up until next cycle when i can get a hand on more

  24. Quote Originally Posted by steelwrecker View Post
    im thinking about runing test enanthate for 12 weeks because of whats available rather than ideal time...in your guys opinion would it be worth throwing in some eq for weeks 2-12 or should i save that up until next cycle when i can get a hand on more
    run eq from week 1 until week 14 or more...takes forever to kick in...at least week 5-6 most say...if u havent run test then run it alone the first time

  25. alright thanks tom i appreciate the input. I have no previous experience with eq but im looking to maintain some quality this time around rather than just the sheer mass resulting from a test cycle

  26. 8 weeks max if you are not a pro. i noticed many people invest too much on steroids yet doesnt invest on pct. my opinion is that pct is equally important than being on a cycle too.

    the way i do it is 1000mg of testosterone (prop and enanthate) for 2 weeks, 1000mg of test enathate for another 4 weeks, then probably 700mg of test propionate for the last 2 weeks. doing this way i can safely say that when i start my pct, my body is partly clear from exogeneous source of test and by layering the hcg, nolva, AI's after ending the cycle seems to be logical. but thats just my opinion.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by gibosbert View Post
    8 weeks max if you are not a pro. i noticed many people invest too much on steroids yet doesnt invest on post cycle therapy. my opinion is that post cycle therapy is equally important than being on a cycle too.

    the way i do it is 1000mg of testosterone (prop and enanthate) for 2 weeks, 1000mg of test enathate for another 4 weeks, then probably 700mg of test propionate for the last 2 weeks. doing this way i can safely say that when i start my post cycle therapy, my body is partly clear from exogeneous source of test and by layering the hcg, nolva, AI's after ending the cycle seems to be logical. but thats just my opinion.
    well its good that ur safe...i dont really understand the logic behind running stuff that way but test is the safest....as far as going pro, itll never happen without test + many other steroids IMO

  28. I ran it for 16 weeks last cycle and after post cycle therapy (5 weeks Nolva after HCG) I was completely recovered and waking up with woodies again. I was planning for 12 weeks but the cycle was going so well I ran it 4 more weeks. With correct HCG usage to keep the 'boys' happy 16 weeks is fine in my opinion. The only crap thing is waiting longer for my next cycle

  29. My first cycle next winter will consist of 14 weeks Test E @500mg/week. I am also thinking of running a dbol kickstart but that has yet to be decided upon. If I can find HCG I will run that from week 7-14.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Formula94 View Post
    My first cycle next winter will consist of 14 weeks Test E @500mg/week. I am also thinking of running a dbol kickstart but that has yet to be decided upon. If I can find HCG I will run that from week 7-14.
    IMO i think its better to run test enanthate for 1000mg for 7 weeks rather than 14 weeks for just 500mg. since the body can easily detect imbalances for as short as 2 to 3 weeks. on the later, it will do its own defenses just to stay stable (state of homostasis).

    Running Dbol for kickstart is logical but can be very prone to gyno. Anti estro is a must when combining dbol and test.

    HCG layered at the cycle?? and for 8 weeks?? i think that is too long. HCG must be utilized 2 weeks after the last test E injection with clomid/tamoxifen therapy.
    Using HCG for too long will be hazardous to ur balls.

    this is just my opinion but i think you should do a bit more research for the HCG part.

    Best of Luck Brothers..

  31. Quote Originally Posted by gibosbert View Post
    IMO i think its better to run test enanthate for 1000mg for 7 weeks rather than 14 weeks for just 500mg. since the body can easily detect imbalances for as short as 2 to 3 weeks. on the later, it will do its own defenses just to stay stable (state of homostasis).

    Running Dbol for kickstart is logical but can be very prone to gyno. Anti estro is a must when combining dbol and test.

    HCG layered at the cycle?? and for 8 weeks?? i think that is too long. HCG must be utilized 2 weeks after the last test E injection with clomid/tamoxifen therapy.
    Using HCG for too long will be hazardous to ur balls.

    this is just my opinion but i think you should do a bit more research for the HCG part.

    Best of Luck Brothers..
    I think a gram of test/week is a little too much for my first cycle. And as for the HCG, I would only be running in 250iu 2x/week so that should minimize any shutdown of LH from the HCG.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Formula94 View Post
    I think a gram of test/week is a little too much for my first cycle. And as for the HCG, I would only be running in 250iu 2x/week so that should minimize any shutdown of LH from the HCG.
    Running HCG on cycle at such a dosage routine is more to prevent testicular shutdown (shrinkage and some natty test production) the HCG will in a sense replace LH signals which are also being suppressed by the impact of the exogenous steroids. This allows for less of an overall system shock Post cycle and should pretty much cause the PCT to be much smoother.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by gibosbert View Post
    IMO i think its better to run test enanthate for 1000mg for 7 weeks rather than 14 weeks for just 500mg. since the body can easily detect imbalances for as short as 2 to 3 weeks. on the later, it will do its own defenses just to stay stable (state of homostasis).

    Running Dbol for kickstart is logical but can be very prone to gyno. Anti estro is a must when combining dbol and test.

    HCG layered at the cycle?? and for 8 weeks?? i think that is too long. HCG must be utilized 2 weeks after the last test E injection with clomid/tamoxifen therapy.
    Using HCG for too long will be hazardous to ur balls.

    this is just my opinion but i think you should do a bit more research for the HCG part.

    Best of Luck Brothers..
    Can anyone comment on this theroy?
    About the test 1000mg better 7 weeks, than 500mg for 14 weeks????
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  34. iv never heard of a test e cycle that short it sounds a lil out there.

    why do people feel the need to try and re invent the wheel? a test cycle at 500-750mg for at least 12 weeks is kinda the "standard" for a reason, it works!

    to the original question, i like to run test enan or cyp for as long as possible (18-22 weeks). i have really high natural test levels so it takes about 5-6 weeks for test to kick in for me, usually closer to the 6 week mark.

    currently at week 7 of 500mg a week test cyp and 400 mg a week of deca.
    strength has been going up sense week 4, but just now seeing good gains in the past 2 weeks

  35. I must say I haven't done a cycle of test yet but did see noticeably people not answering the shutdown questions etc.

  36. iv never had any trouble with shut down or getting natural test back up quickly

  37. test Cyp for 15 weeks is my personal favorite. throw some primo in there and jump it with Tbol and im a happy guy.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how long do you need to have a perfect body?
    By zinas in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2014, 05:28 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 05:36 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 10:49 PM
Log in
Log in