Enanthate- how long do you prefer to run it?

Enanthate length. Your preference....

• Total voters

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of this depends on your stack, but I wanted to get an idea of what most people think anyway....

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Minimum 12 weeks, but I think I'll opt for longer cycles in the future.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at 12 weeks its just starting to shell out consistent gains for me so i like to go to at least 20 weeks.

enanthate doesnt "kick" for me until week 7 or 8.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Once my kids are gone and I can afford it ... I am never coming off. :D

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
I'ma run mine till it runs out or my lipids go int the sh!tter. How's that for being Mr. Ambiguous? :D Somewhere in the 16-18 week range maybe?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
is everyone thats saying 15+ weeks running HCG?

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
hey tom...my next cycle is test/eq for 20 weeks.....

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
Great mentality :thumbsup:

I have enough for 22 weeks if my calculations are right, but my lipids hit the wall somewhere in the 18-19 week range. This time I'm mega dosing fish oils and at the 8 week mark I've only had a 5 point change. My new doc is on board with my current "supplementation" program as he was an olympic lifter in college and he has me set up for bloodwork every month. I wonder what the insurance company is thinking? LOL!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Crap, you just reminded me that I'm due for bloodwork.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
do many on here do test only cycles much? well with the exception of using an oral for the first 4 weeks. Ive been thinking this summer, if my lifting goes well for the rest of this year and I gain back my lost weight of trying a semi long (16-18) week test e cycle at somewhere between 500-750 (leaning towards 500 since its been a while for me). Also im curious on everyones use of HCG for the longer cycles and the opinions on it.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i pretty much always only run test and an oral because its cheap and efficient...i dont run hcg bc i have no source so i'm thinking 14-15 weeks is probably the max length that i wanna do

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
do many on here do test only cycles much? well with the exception of using an oral for the first 4 weeks. Ive been thinking this summer, if my lifting goes well for the rest of this year and I gain back my lost weight of trying a semi long (16-18) week test e cycle at somewhere between 500-750 (leaning towards 500 since its been a while for me). Also im curious on everyones use of HCG for the longer cycles and the opinions on it.

I did 2 test only cycles before this one. Did quite well on them as well.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
about 20 weeks for test e. the biggest benefit of a long ester is being able to stay on longer. i ran prop for 12 weeks and that was overkill. sooo much scar tissue build up. i would pin and the needle would squeek--and it hurt!

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
about 20 weeks for test e. the biggest benefit of a long ester is being able to stay on longer. i ran prop for 12 weeks and that was overkill. sooo much scar tissue build up. i would pin and the needle would squeek--and it hurt!
i'm thinking using enanthate 14-16 weeks for all bulkers

and then use propinate all cutters for 8-10 weeks

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
does anyone experience problems with hpta function during/after pct running it past 12-13 weeks?

SecretOfSteel

Awards
I put 12, but you can honestly keep running it as long as the gains are coming and you're monitoring your health

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yea im liking 14 weeks....but 16 if you run eq and/or deca

steelwrecker

Awards
im thinking about runing test enanthate for 12 weeks because of whats available rather than ideal time...in your guys opinion would it be worth throwing in some eq for weeks 2-12 or should i save that up until next cycle when i can get a hand on more

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
im thinking about runing test enanthate for 12 weeks because of whats available rather than ideal time...in your guys opinion would it be worth throwing in some eq for weeks 2-12 or should i save that up until next cycle when i can get a hand on more
run eq from week 1 until week 14 or more...takes forever to kick in...at least week 5-6 most say...if u havent run test then run it alone the first time

steelwrecker

Awards
alright thanks tom i appreciate the input. I have no previous experience with eq but im looking to maintain some quality this time around rather than just the sheer mass resulting from a test cycle

gibosbert

gibosbert

Awards
8 weeks max if you are not a pro. i noticed many people invest too much on steroids yet doesnt invest on pct. my opinion is that pct is equally important than being on a cycle too.

the way i do it is 1000mg of testosterone (prop and enanthate) for 2 weeks, 1000mg of test enathate for another 4 weeks, then probably 700mg of test propionate for the last 2 weeks. doing this way i can safely say that when i start my pct, my body is partly clear from exogeneous source of test and by layering the hcg, nolva, AI's after ending the cycle seems to be logical. but thats just my opinion.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks max if you are not a pro. i noticed many people invest too much on steroids yet doesnt invest on post cycle therapy. my opinion is that post cycle therapy is equally important than being on a cycle too.

the way i do it is 1000mg of testosterone (prop and enanthate) for 2 weeks, 1000mg of test enathate for another 4 weeks, then probably 700mg of test propionate for the last 2 weeks. doing this way i can safely say that when i start my post cycle therapy, my body is partly clear from exogeneous source of test and by layering the hcg, nolva, AI's after ending the cycle seems to be logical. but thats just my opinion.
well its good that ur safe...i dont really understand the logic behind running stuff that way but test is the safest....as far as going pro, itll never happen without test + many other steroids IMO

Muscleaddict

Awards
I ran it for 16 weeks last cycle and after post cycle therapy (5 weeks Nolva after HCG) I was completely recovered and waking up with woodies again. I was planning for 12 weeks but the cycle was going so well I ran it 4 more weeks. With correct HCG usage to keep the 'boys' happy 16 weeks is fine in my opinion. The only crap thing is waiting longer for my next cycle:(

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
My first cycle next winter will consist of 14 weeks Test E @500mg/week. I am also thinking of running a dbol kickstart but that has yet to be decided upon. If I can find HCG I will run that from week 7-14.

gibosbert

gibosbert

Awards
My first cycle next winter will consist of 14 weeks Test E @500mg/week. I am also thinking of running a dbol kickstart but that has yet to be decided upon. If I can find HCG I will run that from week 7-14.
IMO i think its better to run test enanthate for 1000mg for 7 weeks rather than 14 weeks for just 500mg. since the body can easily detect imbalances for as short as 2 to 3 weeks. on the later, it will do its own defenses just to stay stable (state of homostasis).

Running Dbol for kickstart is logical but can be very prone to gyno. Anti estro is a must when combining dbol and test.

HCG layered at the cycle?? and for 8 weeks?? i think that is too long. HCG must be utilized 2 weeks after the last test E injection with clomid/tamoxifen therapy.
Using HCG for too long will be hazardous to ur balls. ;)

this is just my opinion but i think you should do a bit more research for the HCG part.

Best of Luck Brothers.. :)

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
IMO i think its better to run test enanthate for 1000mg for 7 weeks rather than 14 weeks for just 500mg. since the body can easily detect imbalances for as short as 2 to 3 weeks. on the later, it will do its own defenses just to stay stable (state of homostasis).

Running Dbol for kickstart is logical but can be very prone to gyno. Anti estro is a must when combining dbol and test.

HCG layered at the cycle?? and for 8 weeks?? i think that is too long. HCG must be utilized 2 weeks after the last test E injection with clomid/tamoxifen therapy.

this is just my opinion but i think you should do a bit more research for the HCG part.

I think a gram of test/week is a little too much for my first cycle. And as for the HCG, I would only be running in 250iu 2x/week so that should minimize any shutdown of LH from the HCG.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think a gram of test/week is a little too much for my first cycle. And as for the HCG, I would only be running in 250iu 2x/week so that should minimize any shutdown of LH from the HCG.
Running HCG on cycle at such a dosage routine is more to prevent testicular shutdown (shrinkage and some natty test production) the HCG will in a sense replace LH signals which are also being suppressed by the impact of the exogenous steroids. This allows for less of an overall system shock Post cycle and should pretty much cause the PCT to be much smoother.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Can anyone comment on this theroy?
About the test 1000mg better 7 weeks, than 500mg for 14 weeks????

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
iv never heard of a test e cycle that short it sounds a lil out there.

why do people feel the need to try and re invent the wheel? a test cycle at 500-750mg for at least 12 weeks is kinda the "standard" for a reason, it works!

to the original question, i like to run test enan or cyp for as long as possible (18-22 weeks). i have really high natural test levels so it takes about 5-6 weeks for test to kick in for me, usually closer to the 6 week mark.

currently at week 7 of 500mg a week test cyp and 400 mg a week of deca.
strength has been going up sense week 4, but just now seeing good gains in the past 2 weeks

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I must say I haven't done a cycle of test yet but did see noticeably people not answering the shutdown questions etc.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
iv never had any trouble with shut down or getting natural test back up quickly

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
test Cyp for 15 weeks is my personal favorite. throw some primo in there and jump it with Tbol and im a happy guy.