PheraMax 3 weeker

netcourt

netcourt

Awards
Hey guys - long time lurker, first time poster...great to be here and learn.

I'm considering running a short 3 week cycle of PheraMax solo. I haven't used this compound before, and want to guage my reaction/tolerance before I get into a more involved cycle. I'd appreciate some advice on dosage for a guy my size over those 3 weeks.

I have some limited experience with designers (5 week 1AD/M4OHN cycle, 4 week Superdrol solo) - both were very positive. I finished the Superdrol cycle about 12 weeks ago.

My stats: 33 yrs old, 6'3" - 240 pds. Endomorph - eat pretty clean, lots of protein & a chocoholic (my one vice).

Workout 5 days / week; weekends off - Some current 1 rep maxs: squat - 430, barbell curl - 145, flat bench - 325.

Thanks for the help guys.

Barbell500

Awards
I would do 15 mg the first week and 30 mg the next 3 weeks....That should give u 8-10 lbs...After using PM all i can tell u is that its great, sides are very low and thats coming from someone that went up to 45 mg...I would do 5 weeks myself, but 4 weeks is minimal. just dont forget anabolic innovations cycle support and a good pct. I wouldnt go up to 45 mg just yet.

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
I would do 15 mg the first week and 30 mg the next 3 weeks....That should give u 8-10 lbs...After using PM all i can tell u is that its great, sides are very low and thats coming from someone that went up to 45 mg...I would do 5 weeks myself, but 4 weeks is minimal. just dont forget anabolic innovations cycle support and a good post cycle therapy. I wouldnt go up to 45 mg just yet.
Personally, all I got from almost 3 weeks of phera-MAX was limp **** and a bad mood. Slightly better than average pumps. Strength is actually down slightly, if you can imagine it. Actually, the pumps might have been from the transdermal 4-AD I tossed into the mix to attempt to control the sides of phera-MAX (it didn't work: I still had a limp piece of spaghetti for a schlong).

Everyone is different of course, but I'll take a two weeker of superdrol over any length of time on phera-MAX. I quit the phera-MAX (I was up to 30mg a day) and cut in with 10mg/day of superdrol: two days later, my dong works, my strength is up, and, well, I know it is water weight, but it feels good to have some muscle fullness. Other than the superdrol thirst (which is annoying, but like an annoying old friend at this point), it is a blessed relief from the loathesome effects of phera-MAX.

I wonder if anyone reading this has first hand comparison between ErgoMAX/Phera-MAX and Pheraplex. I'd almost consider trying the 'pure' PP isomer because of the reported better effects on lipids, but if it ruins my libido like P-Max, even if it puffs me up like the Michelin Man, I don't want anything to do with it. I grow muscles so I can get laid all the time. No point being Jonny Perfect if your ding dong don't work. At least most of the time.

-phaeton66 (looking forward to PCT-ing with fareston/toremifene this time around and hosing 'em down like Peter North)

MacMan

Awards
I've used all three (Ergomax LMG, Phera-max and Pheraplex). Of the three, I honestly prefer the Ergomax, which probably isn't what most users would report. But for me I just feel better on Ergomax. I would say the gains for all three are about the same.

The only side that has been an issue is an increase in oil production on the face.

Libido wise I have experienced a significant increase in libido on all three. Absolutely no performance issues.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Personally, all I got from almost 3 weeks of phera-MAX was limp **** and a bad mood. Slightly better than average pumps. Strength is actually down slightly, if you can imagine it. Actually, the pumps might have been from the transdermal 4-AD I tossed into the mix to attempt to control the sides of phera-MAX (it didn't work: I still had a limp piece of spaghetti for a schlong).

Everyone is different of course, but I'll take a two weeker of superdrol over any length of time on phera-MAX. I quit the phera-MAX (I was up to 30mg a day) and cut in with 10mg/day of superdrol: two days later, my dong works, my strength is up, and, well, I know it is water weight, but it feels good to have some muscle fullness. Other than the superdrol thirst (which is annoying, but like an annoying old friend at this point), it is a blessed relief from the loathesome effects of phera-MAX.

I wonder if anyone reading this has first hand comparison between ErgoMAX/Phera-MAX and Pheraplex. I'd almost consider trying the 'pure' PP isomer because of the reported better effects on lipids, but if it ruins my libido like P-Max, even if it puffs me up like the Michelin Man, I don't want anything to do with it. I grow muscles so I can get laid all the time. No point being Jonny Perfect if your ding dong don't work. At least most of the time.

-phaeton66 (looking forward to post cycle therapy-ing with fareston/toremifene this time around and hosing 'em down like Peter North)

Phera max IS pheraplex. Both are 2-ene, which is the "pure" isomer.
Ergomax, was a combination of 2 and 3-ene (or DMT). Phera, or P-MAX (same thing) are both straight 100% 2-ene.

I have used both. I havent really been impressed with phera, but everyone else loves it! Personally, Ergomax gave me that "on" feeling, and I had uncontrollable wood for about 4 weeks!

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
Phera max IS pheraplex. Both are 2-ene, which is the "pure" isomer.
Ergomax, was a combination of 2 and 3-ene (or DMT). Phera, or P-MAX (same thing) are both straight 100% 2-ene.

I have used both. I havent really been impressed with phera, but everyone else loves it! Personally, Ergomax gave me that "on" feeling, and I had uncontrollable wood for about 4 weeks!
It is my understanding that P-MAX is a (racemic?) 'mixture' (2/3-ene). Pheradrol or Pheravol are 100% 2-ene.

For example:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/57421-what-other-products.html?highlight=phera-MAX

I was not under this impression when I bought the stuff, but it doesn't really matter much now. I simply do not like this DMT substance. Even though others have reported good results with either one or the other version of it, it ruins my day. I guess you don't like PP, wheras E-M does you right. I'm thinking (as long as I can get it) I'll just stick with good old SD.

-phaeton66

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Basicly, 2-ene is the more anabolic half of Ergomax. The 3-ene in ergo is also anabolic, but it has more of an androgenic effect then 2-ene. DMT is 2 and 3 ene,
I like the androgenic properties of 3-ene...
Stricyly 2-ene (phera-ANYTHING or P-MAX) many love, and is readily available. The mixture (ergomax, MD2) is not, as the patent to it is under lock.
ERGOmax = 2 and 3 ene
Phera = 2-ene

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
jay21 Anabolics 10
jay21 Anabolics 2
jay21 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 1