Help Me Out Guys!!!

P

PUMPITUP22

Awards
Whats up fellas, listen i am looking into taking a cycle of test, as far as the product itself im not sure to much about it. i will be finding out before i buy oviously but i just got word of it and told him i wanted it. im just trying to research as much as possible of the best way i can take it as far as eating,workouts, how to inject it and etc. basicly i need a crash course in juice. i know u guys are awesome here and know what ur talking about and i hope u guys can help me out cause i dont wanna make a ass outta myself lol. my main consern is how to inject it, i know to shoot it in the ass cheek but do i just stick it in and shoot or what?? i am 6'4 about 210-215 right now and i have been lifting for alittle over 2 years but never really got into juice but IM READY!!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
First, find out what kind of Test.

Second, you don't only pin your ass.

Third, there is a search function here that will answer each and every question you have, instead of having us hold your hands in this "crash course"

Fourth, Read up on Post Cycle Therapy.

have every contingency planned.

In Addition, lifting for 2 years doesn't make you ready per se.. many go for years after that and have most importantly their diets dialed in.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Agreed! Better know what ya are doing. I would suggest getting (and reading) the book Anabolics 2006. Excellent source of information!

P

PUMPITUP22

Awards
thanks guys, i pretty much am good as far as my dieting and i also have a great workout routine. im ganna look into it alittle more but im ganna be doing it soon, im sure u guys know its kinda hard to resist when u basicly have it in your hands. its my first injected cycle, i took a cycle of dbol and got great results but im dieing to see the results but im def ganna read up on it more and do it right but i should be ok. just wanted to see what u guys had to say.