skin rash with PH's?

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
I took 100mg 1,4-AD (Bold), and the next day I have a rash on my neck and mid section, looks like a food allergy rash. So, I took some benydryl and waited a day and the rash got better. So, next day I take another 100mg and bingo the rash comes back. I gather it is the 1,4-AD, I must be allergic so I but it back on the shelf.

I waited a day and started taking some 4-AD I have had sitting around (I'm trying to clear out my cubbards), I have used it before and was fine but this time... the stinkin rash comes back.
Anybody have any idea?
I just finished a bottle of Pinnacle's andro-x if that helps.

schlam_of

Awards
Have you been rotating the application site? It isn't that uncommon to get a rash at the application site. I use to rotate it around, but would still get a rash going after a bit on the cycle. Using a lotion to help the skin heal while applying to another area helped a bit for me.

I'm assuming of course this is td, if not them I'm not sure cause ive never had that with an oral.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
They are both oral. Although the 4AD is an oral/transdermal.

schlam_of

Awards
Id say you need more than a day or two off to let the rash go away, try a week or two. maybe try taking the 4-ad again, and if the rash shows back up you might have developed an allergy to it...

again just guessing cause ive never gotten one from an oral(knocking on wood, crossing fingers)..

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
Bad timing I guess. I was hoping to run the "cycle" while my girlfriend was out of town for the holidays. I didnt want to complicate our relationship with any mood or temper issues.
Anyway, I guess I was just making sure that I hadnt overlooked some warning somewhere that might have read: "If rash developes discontinue use and seek immediate medical attention!"

schlam_of

Awards
nah, you should be good if you stop taking everything..you make any gains off the andro-x? might just be time to wind up with pct(i dont know about andro-x, but guessing you need something afterwards)..

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
boldenone gives me a rash every single time. around week 4 i get an itch around my legs. nothing particularly bad, but constant.

well worth using boldenone though.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
boldenone gives me a rash every single time. around week 4 i get an itch around my legs. nothing particularly bad, but constant.

well worth using boldenone though.
How long does it last and what do you do about it?

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
nah, you should be good if you stop taking everything..you make any gains off the andro-x? might just be time to wind up with post cycle therapy(i dont know about andro-x, but guessing you need something afterwards)..
The andro-x was mostly ecdysterone(sp?) and herbs. Actually it was called Anabol-x, sorry. I didnt have high hopes for it but I noticed my strength went down a little after I stopped taking it.
I've learned alot about nutrition in the past few days and hopefully I can get some gains using just food... and cissus-rx.
Check out nutritiondata.com and John Berardi - Nutrition Articles if you havent already.