Juggernaut Nutrition?

Einherjar

Awards
I recently stumbled across products made by a company called Juggernaut Nutrition. Their Tren-X and Oral Turinadrol especially caught my eye.

However, the question remains, does their stuff work? What dosages did you run and how were the sides if they did?

Thanks in advance guys.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
I recently stumbled across products made by a company called Juggernaut Nutrition. Their Tren-X and Oral Turinadrol especially caught my eye.

However, the question remains, does their stuff work? What dosages did you run and how were the sides if they did?

Thanks in advance guys.

I read about these products on many forums. They give excellent results. I never heard anything bad about them or the company.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I believe that they are good quality clones.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
hmm yeaa the winzstrol seems to be the same as mega-zol and they compare the turinadrol to halodrol

Einherjar

Awards
Thanks guys. I would have tried some, but I don't think using myself as a guinea pig for potentially dangerous substances is a good idea.

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
i'm still curious as to how tren-x works... everyone says "finigenX! "finigenX!".. and i get the point...

now, find me a ****ing log or a ****ing supplement stack to go with finigenx so i can dose this and not get gyno... i have a bottle of the saaame cpd by americell labs. i just wanna know if i need a serm to go along with this...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm still curious as to how tren-x works... everyone says "finigenX! "finigenX!".. and i get the point...

now, find me a ****ing log or a ****ing supplement stack to go with finigenx so i can dose this and not get gyno... i have a bottle of the saaame cpd by americell labs. i just wanna know if i need a serm to go along with this...
Find it your damn self.

Do some research, and you would KNOW a serm would be a good idea for PCT.

As for gyno.... WE cannot tell you what wont, or what will... everyone is different... so do your homework... figure out your body.

Adams