T4

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Any good? Many ppl in my gym on it and seeing great results.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Problem with T4 is you never know how much is actually working. Can never be exactly sure how much being converted to T3. As the Viking said, better off going straight T3.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
misconseption on T4 is that it converts to t3. t4 stimulates the production of t3.

I have a friend ( ecfatcat ) that's been on t4 for 10 years he hates the stuff but has to take it. he's hypo he tries to go off every once in a while ....he starts getting crazy after a month or so. Take the t3 if your tring to burn fat ..your going to burn muscle too......

ecfatcat

Awards
yaha I take t4 it sucks .....I'm going to start a t3 t4 combo

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hey ecf, what is the common name for t4? Just wondering because my wife takes something for a thyroid condition and I was just wondering if it was the same stuff..

ecfatcat

Awards
synthroid.....is the comon name

generic levoxine sodium

Rhapsody

Awards
Hey ecf, what is the common name for t4? Just wondering because my wife takes something for a thyroid condition and I was just wondering if it was the same stuff..

T4- Levothyroxine
Eltroxin
Levo-T
Levothroid
Levoxyl
PMS-Levothyroxine Sodium
Synthroid
T4

T3- liothyronine
Cytomel
L-triiodothyronine
T3
Triostat

T3/T4 - liotrix
Thyrolar

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Rhaps.. it is T4 that she takes, Synthroid.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
She has some good days and some bad days.. but I am getting her into the gym in hopes of getting her metabolism reved up a little.. LOL I know what you are thinking B, but it is that thing with pins that woud get her, can't stand to be poked.