Liquid products - Matter of Time??

tommy_69

Awards
Matter of Time??

I would think its only going to be a matter of time before our liquid products are no longer available.. i dont see them letting us research them much longer... what are your toughts on this subjet.. also is there anyway for these research companies to destroy all records for us lol ...

bigjay00

Banned
Awards
i agree 100% with you.....needto find another job quick so i can stock up

spike1205

Awards
it does take a long time to pass a bill--unless they try really hard--the pro-hormone ban is still being considered so someone is going to have to first introduce the law to get it moving--if it is a federal law, otherwise individual states might take a crack at it--tehn some will be screwed

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where is it said that liquid products were in danger? :confused:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, the products in the liquid are not illegal.. The websites that sell these liquid products have a disclaimer for that purpose, Research Only! It only takes one dickhead to inject the "non-sterile" product that's made for "chemical research only" and get really sick.. This has yet to happen, so it can be considered safe for the time being.. :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It only takes one dickhead to inject the "non-sterile" product that's made for "chemical research only" and get really sick..
I know your a little foggy from the lack of carbs Pete, but remember you don't inject this into anything. ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Bobo

I know your a little foggy from the lack of carbs Pete, but remember you don't inject this into anything. ;)
**damn this keto!!** :D

I know, just making an example of how if even worried about, this can blow up to be a big issue.. It's out of sight, so it remains out of mind.. ;)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i always wondered if the "resarch purpose" only crap actually worked? i mean obviously they know whats up, but maybe they do it to play innocent in case they are busted?

A lot of you remember NCMP and NCMP 2, both said research all over everything, both busted. Anamarketing is shut down, don't really know why, but i'd assume same reason; they also had research written on everything. Who knows?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe they were into more than just "research" at their companies... ;)

Just a thought, brother..

GearOriented

Banned
Awards
i always wondered if the "resarch purpose" only crap actually worked? i mean obviously they know whats up, but maybe they do it to play innocent in case they are busted?

A lot of you remember NCMP and NCMP 2, both said research all over everything, both busted. Anamarketing is shut down, don't really know why, but i'd assume same reason; they also had research written on everything. Who knows?
Exactly! Just because you plaster "for research purposes" all over the product etc. doesn't make it legal by any means. It doesn't legitimize the means by which these individuals acquired the otherwise illegal compounds - most/all acquire them illegally from overseas. NONE of them are getting these drugs from legitimate US suppliers to resale as legitimate research products. Nor does it legitimize their selling them to the general public. It's not as if anyone can come across an ilicit compound and label it for research purposes and sell it to whomever they like!

The websites that sell these liquid products have a disclaimer for that purpose, Research Only!
Like the disclaimer means anything! Most contracts you enter into, especially when physical harm might come upon you, include clauses such as "not being able to hold so and so accountable" and "waiving your rights to lawsuit" and so on and so forth. But, even in the case where one would agree to and sign such a document, one can't simply sign away their right to sue. That's ludicrous!

Research products fall into the same boat, one can't just happen upon an otherwise illegal drug, slap a disclaimer on a site and sell it to the general public. They for one do not have a license for distributing such research products and most prominently are breaking the most important law of such license carrying institutions in that they are failing to check the credentials of the purchaser. By law they have to ensure that the product/s go to legitimate research institutions.

paperbolix

Awards
what exactly are liquid products, just some powder disolved in a liquid? how are they made, which are they?

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
well I won't go in to much detail but I will say if you feel the need to stock up do so.......but we will be hear for a long time to come and so will the products we manufacture.....

GearOriented

Banned
Awards
well I won't go in to much detail but I will say if you feel the need to stock up do so.......but we will be hear for a long time to come and so will the products we manufacture.....
Did you read any of my post above?

Are you just not familiar with the United States and the various licenses required to conduct such a business? I hope to God that you're not so stupid as to assume you can acquire an illegal product, illegally, and resell it to the general public as a "research product" whilst assuming that you're not violating countless lawS.

For your sake, I hope that you're not claustrophobic because you're going to have to get used to living in cramped living arrangements here shortly!

Even dumber though, than BuyB12, believe it or not, is PowerNutrition. Those guys WERE running a legitimate business before they started carrying these illegal products. If I were them, I'd be looking into a good defense attorney because when these 'suppliers' go under they'll be getting a subpoena, and ultimately their very own 8x12 room. Maybe the PowerNutrition guys will get a cell right next to BuyB12!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Are you here Gear just to stir up problems? Just wondering because you have all of 3 posts now and you 2 of those are extremely negative and expressing a hostil attitude. The products you are talking about are in a very gray area law wise.

GearOriented

Banned
Awards
Are you here Gear just to stir up problems? Just wondering because you have all of 3 posts now and you 2 of those are extremely negative and expressing a hostil attitude. The products you are talking about are in a very gray area law wise.
Just so happens to be one of my areas of expertise. I wouldn't exactly deem the truth as "negative." But, if you choose to label it as such then so be it.

I'm merely attempting to inform the members of AnabolicMinds to the possible legal complications of the "liquid research" industry and don't deem such an honorable cause to be "negative" and "hostile" by any means. If you would rather spend the next 5-10 behind bars then be my guest, but I think most would much rather know the truth behind these "companies" and save the headache.

These products don't reside in the grey area, they're completely within the "black".

If you, or this board, feel as though presenting BOTH sides of an arguement to be of a "negative" nature then all logically minded individuals should consider this board to be useless. I don't think this is the basis on which this board was built and will disregard your comments as "negative" and "hostile" towards me and not representative of the board as a whole.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Are you law afflitiated bro? Maybe trying to scare away buyers? I dunno, i don't think this idea of selling research chemicals was pulled out of someones ass, these guys must of done some research before getting into selling it as it's not like its something new......... No flame bro, just stating my opinon.

CHANGELING

Awards
This all is in fact grey at the moment. Basically because it has not been challenged in a court of law. I am not sure where 5-10 year sentence would come in, if in fact the products are deemed illegal, all it would be is possession of a prescription drug without a script. None of the products sold, as far as I have seen, are even classed. Clomid perhaps. Unless your dealing it, if it is deemed illegal, you are in no jeapordy of doing any time! Even then it would be a far stretch to do any time.

Who says these people running these operations are n ot receiving their raw product from legitimate sources. Products which I might add are not illegal in and of themselves. It would be the possession that is illegal. They are all approved meds in the US. manufactureres in foreign countries are in fact legit sources. Who says they don't have the proper liscensing, if they even need it for research only products? Those places that were shut down were closed because they provided the product in tablet form. Violates copyrights!

Vet B12 is not illegal to sell. No script needed!

Not sure why yo think everyone is going to go to jail over this. That is a joke!

This whole thread is nothing but a scare thread. Should be deleted!