Dianabol vs Superdrol

popth3collar

Awards
Which one is safer? Low doses would be used for about 3-4 weeks. I read that when you take d-bol that most of it will be water weight so when you are off you cycle you will lose the size you gained. But after your cycle and your on creatine wont that just keep it as it is since creatine is mostly water weight?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Dbol will probably cause you to put on more waterweight. I personally wouldnt use it without an AI. SD caused me to bloat a little although others havent had this happen. I put on 12 pounds in 3 weeks at 10/20/20 and kept 10 so its pretty good for solo cycles if all you have available is orals.

As far as toxicity, its hard to say. Dbol has been around for a long time so generally people would opt for it but Id like to think that SD isnt all that toxic so long as dosages are mild and cycle length is short. I personally felt great on it.

popth3collar

Awards
Dbol will probably cause you to put on more waterweight. I personally wouldnt use it without an AI. superdrol caused me to bloat a little although others havent had this happen. I put on 12 pounds in 3 weeks at 10/20/20 and kept 10 so its pretty good for solo cycles if all you have available is orals.

As far as toxicity, its hard to say. Dbol has been around for a long time so generally people would opt for it but Id like to think that SD isnt all that toxic so long as dosages are mild and cycle length is short. I personally felt great on it.
What did you take when you were on superdrol? like milk thistle and taurine?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I like Dbol for what it's worth.

Aesthetically Superdrol would be better, but I feel better on Dbol, and if you are watching your diet religiously, the bloat won't be too bad. I've only used it as a supplement to injectables though.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
your asking a steroids question on the supplements forum, read the rules

****Edit: also you could just run a search of those 2 compunds individualy and compare

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we're holding a cuddle party in Sedona, at Cathedral Rock.. We'll initiate you there Zombie. :D

Jayhawkk has a special treat for you.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we're holding a cuddle party in Sedona, at Cathedral Rock.. We'll initiate you there Zombie. :D

Jayhawkk has a special treat for you.
Zombie happy but also hides in shame :$:run:

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
D of course.. lol. an't comment on SD unfortunately but Dbol was quite a trip, lol. I had my diet perfect until the 4th week or so and it basically got crappy from there on due to my college classes+ work. But still,... went from 213 to 241, and drpped down to a stable 229, so althought the water weight hit me like mike tyson,.. i was pleased with the outcome. I will say the pumps killed me thou, but besides that sides were mild for me, and gains were good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 19
Punkrocker Anabolics 8
locutus24 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 5