Planning Methyl-Drol XT cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.83%

Planning Methyl-Drol XT cycle

Right, this is going to be a loong post as i want to put as much info as possible, so that all bases are covered!

History and Profile

Aged 22 (turning 23 in 6 months)

Weight = 93 kg / 205 lbs

Height = 6' 4

Weightlifting experience = 3 years with solid diet / training...+ 1-2 years messing around before.

Bodyfat = Don't know % but have a fair bit of vascularity and definition. 6 pack starts to show if i tighten skin a bit, vascularity visible on biceps, forearms, shoulders and chest.

Steroid/pro hormone history = None..

Diet

I am basically eating about 3500-4000 cals a day, with a 40/45/15 split of macros

Alcohol intake is next to nothing, most weeks i go without a single alcoholic unit, and if I am adventurous, I'd have maybe 2-3 beers in a week...obviously alcohol intake during cycle would be zero, before, during and after.

-----------------------------------

Bought already.

1 x Serious Nutrition Solutions Methyl-Drol XT (90 cap_
    1 x , Anabolic Xtreme Rebound XT.

Basically was going to go for the recommended cycle (recommended by an article on a different board)

Which basically looks as follows. Obviously Superdrol would be replaced with the Methyl-Drol XT, as it is basically a superdrol clone.

Example of a Superdrol Cycle - (values given are every day - ed)

3-5 days prior to cycle (supplement loading):

1000mg Milk Thistle
    1200mg RYR
    60mg CoQ10
    3g Taurine

Week 1:
    20mg Superdrol, split doses
    Supplement stack*

Week 2:
    Supplement stack*

Week 3:
    Supplement stack*

Now with regards to PCT I have the Rebound XT which as recommended by another forum could be taken as follows:

Week 1 = 75mg + Tribulus
    Week 2 = 50mg + Tribulus
    Week 3 = 25mg + Tribulus

All to be taken with 10grams of fat and the supplement stack (which was taken both prior + during cycle)

Now one main question that I have is that Nolvadex is also a readily available...should I work that alongside the Rebound as PCT or use it INSTEAD of the Rebound XT.

I guess I can keep the Nolva ready in case of any nipple soreness or itching....but should I take a small dose during the cycle to keep off waterweight? Also, should I throw in any Hawthorne berry into my supplement stack to help blood pressure?

Are there any bit of advice any veterans can give me, in order to optimise the proposed cycle, or give me any insight/advice as in what to expect in terms of sides, and possible ways to counteract them?

I think I've done my homework and am continually looking to research more in order to get more from my cycle.

Planned cycle date would probably be May/June 2007... I will be able to give 100% dedication to the cycle during that period.

Have I left anything out?

Feel free to make this a sticky if its a good plan!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Luke667
    Ri
    Bodyfat = Don't know % but have a fair bit of vascularity and definition. 6 pack starts to show if i tighten skin a bit, vascularity visible on biceps, forearms, shoulders and chest.

My guess would be 14, maybe a little less...

I am basically eating about 3500-4000 cals a day, with a 40/45/15 split of macros

Looks good, keep em clean...

3-5 days prior to cycle (supplement loading):

1000mg Milk Thistle
    1200mg RYR
    60mg CoQ10
    3g Taurine

Look into Annabolic Innovation's Cycle Support. What you have up here isn't quite enough. I would add NAC, Hawthornw, Celery Seed and up the Taurine.

Week 1:
    Supplement stack*

Week 2:
    Supplement stack*

Week 3:
    Supplement stack*

Sounds good

Now with regards to post cycle therapy I have the Rebound XT which as recommended by another forum could be taken as follows:

Week 1 = 75mg + Tribulus
    Week 2 = 50mg + Tribulus
    Week 3 = 25mg + Tribulus

All to be taken with 10grams of fat and the supplement stack (which was taken both prior + during cycle)

Now one main question that I have is that Nolvadex is also a readily available...should I work that alongside the Rebound as post cycle therapy or use it INSTEAD of the Rebound XT.

For a superdrol PCT, You definately need to run Nolva at something like 40/40/20/20 or 40/30/20/10...Running an AI alongside of it is up for debate. If you choose to run them inverse, starting nolva high and the AI low.

I guess I can keep the Nolva ready in case of any nipple soreness or itching....but should I take a small dose during the cycle to keep off waterweight? Also, should I throw in any Hawthorne berry into my supplement stack to help blood pressure?

With regard to water weight, just drink 1.5~ 2 gal a day and you shouldn't see any. SD is a dry compound, so don't worry about it. If you nee any signs of gyno, I would start using it, but thats all.

Are there any bit of advice any veterans can give me, in order to optimise the proposed cycle, or give me any insight/advice as in what to expect in terms of sides, and possible ways to counteract them?

Pumps (shins/back) = taurine and potassium

Advice = keep your diet and training on point and you should see some great gains

I think I've done my homework and am continually looking to research more in order to get more from my cycle.

Planned cycle date would probably be May/June 2007... I will be able to give 100% dedication to the cycle during that period.

Have I left anything out?

Feel free to make this a sticky if its a good plan!

That actually made me laugh...

Good luck,
    PI
    Last edited by PumpingIron; 12-11-2006 at 11:17 AM.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Good. I like that you are planning well in advance. Dont rush and do your research you will be thankful as your cycle will be the best it can be because of that.

Nolvadex or Tamoxifen citrate is a must for proper PCT. Rebound is secondary. Look into some Retain or LeanXtreme for cortisol blocking. Do searches on Superdrol cycles, PCT, etc you will find alot of answers there.

Anabolic Innovations Cycle support is a great supplement to take for well, On Cycle or even year round. here is the link because im so nice https://www.nutraplanet.com/product/...e_support.html

take your methyldrol with EFAs like fish oil or flax oil and always with meals.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

wow pumping iron you didnt have to quote his whole post lol.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    wow pumping iron you didnt have to quote his whole post lol.

Haha, I didn't realize how long it was...

My B.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

As others have stated, Nolva during P.C.T. is a must.

You can use the RXT as well if you want your libido to die (maybe). Personally, I would leave it out.

Also, get an anti-cortisol for P.C.T. (Retain or Lean XTreme).

Finally, for the liver I would at least take NAC as well throughout the cycle and into P.C.T. You'll want something for blood pressure... I just used celery seed but hawthorne is good too if you start it pre-cycle. As PumpingIron mentioned, you can get all this in more in AI Cycle Support.

And pound the fish oil.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS methyl-drol Xt
    By whoze2blame in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 09:16 PM
  2. Please Critique my Methyl-Drol XT Cycle, Dr. D, Experienced
    By iziromeoizi in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 02:11 AM
  3. First Cycle of Methyl-drol XT, correct?
    By ranorakoo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 01:27 AM
  4. Methyl-Drol XT Cycle
    By BLaCkSiLo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 04:41 PM
  5. SNS Methyl-Drol XT
    By jimmypop13 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 12:19 AM