PP vs M1,4ADD

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I know these comparison threads may be getting old, but here we have two very different compounds that happen to have similar sides.

This comparison might be hard to do because most people that actually tried M1,4ADD when it was popular before the ban either moved on to injectables before trying Phera-Plex or quit using hormones all together. M1,4ADD was not actually banned however and is now being sold again.

Have any of you actually tried both?

Based on the logs I've seen, the side effects between the two are roughly the same. M1,4ADD has a low conversion rate to Dbol, so the sides are much like Dbol. Generally a wet compound (bloat), quick weight gain, "ON" feeling, shouldn't negatively effect libido, etc (which it seems is also true for PP). Both are methylated compounds, but I really have no idea if one has more sides than the other as far as liver toxicity, raised LDL, lowered HDL, raised blood pressure, etc.

PP clearly wins in the price category. In most of the old logs I found of M1,4ADD people were agreeing that 90-120mg/day was optimal for most. Which means it'd cost about twice as much as a PP clone (not including post cycle therapy & cycle support supps). $25 isn't really enough of a difference though for me to pick one hormone over another if it's even a little bit inferior.

Dbol has always been the gold standard for mass gains w/ fewer sides, so on paper at least I would think that M1,4ADD is stronger than PP. BUT, you may have to dose it so high that the side effects aren't worth it. Of course blood tests after each would probably tell all, but those seem hard to come by.

Your thoughts?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Id go with PP. Id like to try m14add but i dont want to spend the money for something i havent heard great reviews about. Seems as tho you would need 3+ bottles for a cycle of it, from what i remember. I liked PP but make sure you get the AX's PheraPlex....

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Two bottles($50) is 120mg/day for 30 days (should be more than enough). There were some great reviews of it, they're just old.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I liked PP but make sure you get the AX's PheraPlex....
What's the reasoning behind this? I have both the original AX Pheraplex and SNS Methyl-Plex, and seeing as how SNS has a good reputation, I assumed they were equivalent.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What's the reasoning behind this? I have both the original AX Pheraplex and SNS Methyl-Plex, and seeing as how SNS has a good reputation, I assumed they were equivalent.
Actually,.. I really want to say that SNS methyl-plex was basicly Ergomax with different 2/3-ene ratio's. It might be like a 80% 2-ene and 20% 3-ene (compared to ergo).
AX's and "phera" clones are all 2-ene.

I remember something like that.
Honestly, I cant figure out if I respond to phera (2-ene) even. assuming I did, I'd LOVE SNS methyl plex. A little 3-ene to bring out the beast :bruce1:

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Actually,.. I really want to say that SNS methyl-plex was basicly Ergomax with different 2/3-ene ratio's. It might be like a 80% 2-ene and 20% 3-ene (compared to ergo).
AX's and "phera" clones are all 2-ene.
Yep, you're right about this.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Oh i forgot about methyl plex. good product im sure it is more 2ene than 3ene, where PheraPlex was 100% 2 ene. I responded better from the 2ene but thats just my experience other users vary sorry for the "general" statement.