nolvadex for non ph related gyno?

Irongame

Awards
okay Im going to do a t-1 pro cycle (im 21)
problem is I am pretty lean (6 pack shows) but I carry a little extra fat around the nipples, and they always seem pretty puffy (except when they're hard when its cold) this totaly detracts from my overall look. I want to get rid of this and cutting just isn't doing what it should. There is no breast "tissue" per say, just puffiness. Anyway, what can I take to minimize this? Will nolvadex alone help? Also, maybe I should concentrate on declines until I fill in that area with more muscle.
Please advise.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever done PHs before? Or have you lost alot of weight? mabe you just carry fat in that area......I know I do but I don't think it looks that bad....it's just my high body fat 20%. Yes, Nolva may help. If you're gonna do a cycle, go ahead and go through with it and use the nolva post cycle @ 40mg a day for a week or two, then 20mg a day till you get to 4wks. I've also read that Vitex helps in this dept, do a search and you'll find more answers. Good Luck.

ilg14

Awards
I use Vitex at 800 mg/day whenever nipple puffiness is present. It works like a charm. The puffiness is gone within three days. Actually, I am using it daily with my 4-week T-1 Pro Cycle.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Running Fina I had some puffines, 1g a day of vitex and its gone. Actually on my last week and no puffiness at all now.

Irongame

Awards
yeah, I have done ph before, but I had this before that.
Anyway, is this most likely water retention and just my natural tendancy to store fat there?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I have done ph before, but I had this before that.
Anyway, is this most likely water retention and just my natural tendancy to store fat there?
Yea, more than likely you store fat more easily in that area. Don't know exactly how lean you are (BF%) you may have to get a little lower % to get rid of it. You also might want to look into a topical yohimbine solution like t-heat from BDC......it is more for spot reduction.....helping lose fat in particular areas. Also try different exercises for the pectoral area dips, decline, wide grip, reverse grip ect.... If it is very little fat in that area, you could try applying preperation-h to the area.

dannyboy5000

Awards
preperation h ? Hehe never heard of that one, does it really work?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
preperation h ? Hehe never heard of that one, does it really work?
As mentioned above, the prep-h helps remove water from the area (in small amounts) when you are fairly lean to begin with, it helps remove that last little bit from beneath the skin..... women have been known to use it around the eye area to remove 'puffiness'.

The Conqueror

Awards
I have ALWAYS had the problem with puffy nipples unless I'm extremely cut. It looks like **** when you work hard to look good in a shirt and then your friggin' nipples puff out like littler cotton balls.

This especially happens during mass cycles when I ought to fill out my shirts damn well. If Vitex or Nolva work thern I need some right away!

Also, last summer during my Trenabol X cycle the water retention in the area got pretty bad but went away after the cycle.

The Conqueror

Awards
Now I feel stupid.

There's a sticky about the Nolva at the top. DAH!

Sorry!

What about Vitex?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Now I feel stupid.

There's a sticky about the Nolva at the top. DAH!

Sorry!

What about Vitex?
Yea, the liquid research products such as nolva can be found at liqua-solutions.com or liquid research.com. As for the vitex, it can be found at any GNC or your local supplement store.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I would go to an herb shop for the vitex, I found it real cheap at Vitamin Cottage out here, about 1/4 of the price compared to GNC.

The Conqueror

Awards
I reasd that Vitex inhibits male hormones. Here it is:
_______

Vitex agnus castus (Chasteberry)
There is evidence that aqueous-alcoholic extracts of chasteberry inhibits secretion of prolactin. Hyperprolactinaemia is associated with amenorrhea, therefore, chasteberry can be used to cure amenorrhea if increased levels of prolactin is the cause.

KEY CONSTITUENTS

Volatile oils: 1,8-cineol, limes, alpha-pinenes and beta-pinenes.
Iridoid glycosides: agnoside, aucubin, eurostoside.
Flavonoids: casticin, 3,6,7,4'-tetramethylether of 6-hydroxy-camphor oil.
Alkaloids: viticine.
KEY ACTIONS
They inhibit the action of male androgens (sex hormones), therefore, were used to reduce sexual desire.

FRIEDLI ENTERPRISES
Georges-Louis Friedli, PgDip., MSc., PhD.
[email protected]

Is this what I'm looking for?

The Conqueror

Awards

As mentioned above, the prep-h helps remove water from the area (in small amounts) when you are fairly lean to begin with, it helps remove that last little bit from beneath the skin..... women have been known to use it around the eye area to remove 'puffiness'.
The Prep-H works pretty damn good! Thanks!

Just for that great advice I'm sending my "study date" over to your house tonight! LOL!

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established

The Prep-H works pretty damn good! Thanks!

Just for that great advice I'm sending my "study date" over to your house tonight! LOL!
I really like that! I'll be ready for her, awsome looking female.

Just curious, what area of the body did you use it on and about what % BF are you?