cycle advice

dead_i_katid

dead_i_katid

Awards
been on a 500mg test e and 600 mg eq for about 4 weeks now. I have been taking saw palmetto and .25mg of letro for past 2 weeks. can the combo of letro and saw palmetto hinder my gains at all. if so how much

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
not the saw palmetto .. the letro can and i wouldn't use it unless there's a reason .. its also hell on the libido and liver panels

dead_i_katid

dead_i_katid

Awards
i read a few places that saw palm. blocks test from converting to dht. it prevents dht of getting to the androgen receptors....so this wouldn't lessen my potential for massive gains?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i bought letro for bloat last year and gave up on it after a few weeks...i would just drop it out of your supps...the negatives seem to outweigh the positives too much

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI on cycle go with Arimidex or Aromasin (costly) or even a 60x0. Letro is a good compound but i dont think its good to use for long periods. Do some research its pretty strong and good to have if gyno becomes a problem.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't you just run letro at a very low dose... like 0.1mg E3D or something like that? I think that would control estrogen without killing it, much like a regular dose of Arimidex or Aromasin.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't you just run letro at a very low dose... like 0.1mg E3D or something like that? I think that would control estrogen without killing it, much like a regular dose of Arimidex or Aromasin.
i would like to know the answer to this too

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True, but you would have to look at the halflife first because you wouldnt want it to be dropping off. I imagine if they are pill form it would be insanely hard to do this only liquid would it be possible unless you want to crush up the pills and weigh the powder lol.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
The half-life of letro is two days. So perhaps .1 EOD or even .05 EOD?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Typically letro comes in 2.5mg/ml suspensions. Ive heard of guys using it as their on cycle AI at .625mg. That would just be 1/4 of a ml. Id like to think that you could use it at a low dose without completely eradicating estro and getting the lidibo/joint sides.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I think at .625mg ED it will come pretty close to eradicating estrogen... not sure though. With a liquid at 2.5mg/ml, it shouldn't be hard to dose .25mg or even .125mg with an oral syringe or dropper.

I know Dr. D recommended 0.1mg ED for on-cycle estrogen control.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not the saw palmetto .. the letro can and i wouldn't use it unless there's a reason .. its also hell on the libido and liver panels
that's debatable about the sawP...it has been shown clinically to reduce serum DHT, albeit much less than finasteride. reduction in DHT may cause at least a small reduction in strength and libido and possibly vascularity...but you might not even know the difference (i do, when i am on and off 5AR inhibitors, but many dont)