- 05-22-2003, 01:52 PM
After looking at the Synovex conversion process I thought of something disturbing, that not all the estradiol is estered in some batches. Will the HaOh/tert-butoxide still remove the estradiol? Granting that I have limited chemistry skills I came up big NO. This is scary in that 10% unestered would amount to a birth control pill a day. This would explain why some people got gyno using this even with l-dex. Is this right? Any thoughts/info please.
- 05-22-2003, 02:21 PM
what process are you using? not sodium hydroxide?
- 05-22-2003, 02:28 PM
Iím opted out for the syno, this is for others. But I should have asked the question better:
Does ether sodium hydroxide or tertiary butoxide solublize unestered Estradiol?
I donít think it does and was looking for confirmation on the matter. (Or correction)
05-22-2003, 09:25 PM
I used sodium hydroxide in my conversion and have had no estro sides. I'm on the converted syno right no with anti-e.
05-23-2003, 11:59 AM
Some answers from Chemo, sodium hydroxide worked to about 1% estradiol according to his tests
05-23-2003, 12:14 PM
Thanks Weave, that last one was what I was looking for. Now I got to go edit some post.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bronx220 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-19-2006, 03:45 PM
- By russy_russ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2006, 01:42 PM
- By preston78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2005, 12:47 PM
- By bt4ever in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2005, 11:26 AM
- By Brock Landers in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2003, 11:11 AM