H-drol Question

campmofo87

Banned
Awards
I just bought a 4 week cycle of H-drol. It is supposed to be the same as the original Halodrol-50. I was wondering what I should take as a de-tox after my 4 week cycle and how long should I cycle off? Also, do I have to take milk thistle before, during, after, or all the time?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll save you from the flaming that is about to commence.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search-1126526.html

Research and find out what you think is a solid PCT for Halodrol 50, post it, and then ask more specific questions about your cycle. You're on the right track by researching your cycle before you start, but do a little more homework first and we'll be happy to help you after that.

As far as support supps go, I will suggest Cycle Support two weeks before (1-2 scoops per day), during cycle (2 scoops per day) and during pct (1-2 scoops per day). It has you pretty much covered and you're not popping pills.

campmofo87

Banned
Awards
For the H-drol de-tox I am going to take the following before, during, and the 4 week after cycle of H-drol.
Milk Thistle - healthy liver

ZMA - Healthy immune system, muscle recovery, and for a better nights rest.

Flaxseed Oil - Healthy heart and circulatory system, antioxidant properties, blood pressure regulation, and to lower cholesterol levels.

Glucosamine plus MSM - maintenance of healthy bone structure and function of cartilage in joints.

For a multi-vitamin I will be taking Super Aytinal.

I will taking a 30 day on cycle followed by a 30 day off cycle. What does anybody think of this???

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
For the H-drol de-tox I am going to take the following before, during, and the 4 week after cycle of H-drol.

Flaxseed Oil - Healthy heart and circulatory system, antioxidant properties, blood pressure regulation, and to lower cholesterol levels.

Glucosamine plus MSM - maintenance of healthy bone structure and function of cartilage in joints.

I will taking a 30 day on cycle followed by a 30 day off cycle. What does anybody think of this???

I think you just ignored the advice given you after posting your first question.

campmofo87

Banned
Awards
I think you just ignored the advice given you after posting your first question.

What are you talking about!? I read all of that stuff and just like the reply said I formulated my de-tox about it and wanted to know what people thought. Why don't you read the actual posts or shut the **** up! I just wanted some simple advice and for some reason not one of you ****ing losers will post anything worth reading.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha ha...I tried...unsubscribed...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
What are you talking about!? I read all of that stuff and just like the reply said I formulated my de-tox about it and wanted to know what people thought. Why don't you read the actual posts or shut the **** up! I just wanted some simple advice and for some reason not one of you ****ing losers will post anything worth reading.
Sigh.

You ask a question which by its very formulation shows that you don't know enough about how to take this product to seriously consider taking it.

Nonetheless, stxnas was kind enough to make suggestions on a specific product (cycle support) and to link where you can do more research on how to take halodrol and do post cycle therapy for it.

You then respond with a "de-tox" plan which ignores the advice you just received and clearly indicates that you have very little idea what you are doing.

So, the short answer is NO. Your cycle plan sucks. Your post-cycle therapy plan is woefully inadequate. If you proceed, you will lose all of your gains and perhaps end up with health problems.

I'd strongly encourage you to re-read stxnas' posts and follow his advice.

campmofo87

Banned
Awards
Sigh.

You ask a question which by its very formulation shows that you don't know enough about how to take this product to seriously consider taking it.

Nonetheless, stxnas was kind enough to make suggestions on a specific product (cycle support) and to link where you can do more research on how to take halodrol and do post cycle therapy for it.

You then respond with a "de-tox" plan which ignores the advice you just received and clearly indicates that you have very little idea what you are doing.

So, the short answer is NO. Your cycle plan sucks. Your post-cycle therapy plan is woefully inadequate. If you proceed, you will lose all of your gains and perhaps end up with health problems.

I'd strongly encourage you to re-read stxnas' posts and follow his advice.

You obviously know absolutely nothing on which you are talking about. You think my cycle plan sucks?? Well then must be that cycle support sucks then and stxnas doesn't know what he's talking about. How do you think I made my de-tox plan you ****ing idiot!!!? Do you honestly believe I ready what stxnas posted and just pulled something random out of my head? You are one of the dumbest people that I have ever had to interact with in my entire life! I researched cycle support and I researched all of the ingrediants that goes into it as well as the benefits of taking each one. Based on this knowledge and current knowledge of other, and in my opinion better, supplements that give the same results I built my cycle plan. Not only am I getting more of the de-tox ingrediants but this also is cheaper than taking cycle support. So before you start posting on my questions sounding like your some huge gym genious why don't YOU research a little of what is going on and then maybe get back to me with some real advice.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You obviously know absolutely nothing on which you are talking about. You think my cycle plan sucks?? Well then must be that cycle support sucks then and stxnas doesn't know what he's talking about. How do you think I made my de-tox plan you ****ing idiot!!!? Do you honestly believe I ready what stxnas posted and just pulled something random out of my head? You are one of the dumbest people that I have ever had to interact with in my entire life! I researched cycle support and I researched all of the ingrediants that goes into it as well as the benefits of taking each one. Based on this knowledge and current knowledge of other, and in my opinion better, supplements that give the same results I built my cycle plan. Not only am I getting more of the de-tox ingrediants but this also is cheaper than taking cycle support. So before you start posting on my questions sounding like your some huge gym genious why don't YOU research a little of what is going on and then maybe get back to me with some real advice.
OMFG. P.C.T.? What are you using to restore your HPTA? A SERM, an AI? Anything for cortisol? Of course those things are only important to idiots like us. A man of your superior intellect would have no use of such meaningless acronims.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
--Cycle Support Ingredients--
Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg
NAC 1200mg
Hawthron Bery 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 300mg
Policosonol 20mg
Celery Seed Extract 150mg
Nettle Root 250mg
Idebenone 100mg

I researched cycle support and I researched all of the ingrediants that goes into it as well as the benefits of taking each one. Based on this knowledge and current knowledge of other, and in my opinion better, supplements that give the same results I built my cycle plan. Not only am I getting more of the de-tox ingrediants but this also is cheaper than taking cycle support.

:icon_lol:

campmofo87

Banned
Awards
OMFG. P.C.T.? What are you using to restore your HPTA? A SERM, an AI? Anything for cortisol? Of course those things are only important to idiots like us. A man of your superior intellect would have no use of such meaningless acronims.
I am going to take ALRI's Jungle Warfare. This is for HPTA modulation and also acts as an estrogen management.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
camp, you really need to read up much more on the primary uses for the ancillaries you have chosen to use, and the primary functions of those listed by Moyer.

As well as a PCT or detox as you are calling it. I mean we are all trying to help here...no need ot jump down anyone's throat. seriously, everyone is ragging on you because you're about to do something that will msot likely hurt your liver, heart, hormones, etc.

Be careful.

campmofo87

Banned
Awards
camp, you really need to read up much more on the primary uses for the ancillaries you have chosen to use, and the primary functions of those listed by Moyer.

As well as a post cycle therapy or detox as you are calling it. I mean we are all trying to help here...no need ot jump down anyone's throat. seriously, everyone is ragging on you because you're about to do something that will msot likely hurt your liver, heart, hormones, etc.

Be careful.

I understand that and where stxnas was coming from and I went to the site that he recommended. What I don't understand is how that other guy thinks my post cycle sucks so bad because the cycle support was suggested to me. When I looked it up I researched what each ingrediant does for your body. All of the supplements part of my post cycle I chose because they accomplish exactly what cycle support accomplishes. Since my first post I have read a great deal about what I am going to be taking. I thought that by posting my plan people could offer some constructive criticism rather than trying to tell me how stupid I am. If something was seriously wrong with my post cycle I was hoping that somebody could tell me why because based on the plan I came up with and what was suggested to me as of right now I can't see a problem.

Anyone that has some advice based on knowledge they have I am more than happy to read your thoughts. Thanks

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I'll try again. I think you were on the right track, but you ended getting some **** b/c you gave some as well. Either way, let's start from the begining. I think what the guys are getting at is that you'll probably want a little more than what you're listing.

Look into a SERM for your rat...a cortisol blocker would be great too in helping you to keep your gains. Hell, get ALRI Restore and use it with JW. That looks like a pretty decent combo to me. That should help block cortisol, give your test a little boost, and help maintain some strength and gains, but it's bascially another cycle (NHA albeit) and not quite what the answer that you're looking for.

Moving on: You will also want something to help out with your heart and cardiovascular system as well as something to help with your lipid profiles, blood pressure, and the possibility of BPH (benign prostatic hypertrophy). I know you said that you will be using milk thistle for a liver protectant, but what about your lipid profile?

These are the reasons that I suggested Cycle Support. I don't get paid for sales of our product and I was actually asked to join AI b/c of posts that I had made about their stuff BEFORE I joined the team. The ingredients in CS are the essentials for when you're ON and it's cheaper than buying all of it separately (& FWIIW, it's a year around staple for me and many others).

I could go on and on, but I tend to ramble so I'll stop here and let others fill the holes that I left and give you a chance to ask some more questions.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'll just lay a few things out for you.

Flaxseed's will not help your heart the way celery seed and hawthorne berry will.

ZMA is primarily a test booster and I would save it until PCT to raise natural test levels.

Milk Thistle is a good idea, but I would add NAC because it is more proven to help the liver.

Multi/Glucosamine are great, I use them both everyday.

You still need something to help with your cholesteral and your prostate.

Also, you need to have a good PCT planned to help with shutdown that will occur from using a steroid. First, to help solidify your gains and prevent fat gain, you need a cortisol blocker such as retain or lean extreme. Second, you need somehting to help boost your natural test levels such as ZMA, PowerFull, Diest Test, Trib, Maca, Fenu (there are endless possibilities for this). You need this because your testosterone levels will be supressed and you're going to want to reverse that. Last, you need a SERM to block estrogen. The SERM will probably be the most important part of you PCT. Without it you are likely to build up estrogen and you will end up with "b!tch tits" and gyno is the worst word in any BBers vocab.

Hope you take my advice...or alteast read up on all of it...

Good Luck,
PI

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
One link was for cycle support, basically ancillaries to stalve off potential dmg to lipids, liver, prostate etc that methylated steroids effect. Second post he linked you to a thread covering post cycle therapy in depth. PCT is not the same as "detox" and is specifically geared toward returning your HPTA to normal function as quickly and side effect free as possible. JW is not designed for, nor IMO effective for this purpose. That is why you recieved the rolled eyes and head shaking. It seemed as though you ignored the very advise you came on here seeking. Click on the thread in stxnas second post "running SERM inverse to ADT" and read away. If you still have questions after that, feel free to post them but please try and refrain from knee jerk reactions toward a mod and respected member of this forum over what seems to be a simple misunderstanding.

EDIT: Dam mobile connection! I guess I was a little late on this one, LOL.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I read this thread and I wanna make sure you're not talking about the Liquid Gells Halodrol. If you are you don't need PCT you need to go get your money back.
If it's Tablets then you need to heed the adivse given.:study:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha! Beat you other bleeding hearts to it!

See campmofo87, we're all just a bunch of big teddy bears around here...except me...I'm a little teddy bear :(

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yea, yea, yea...I'll beat you with a little teddy bear.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I love beating my little teddy BARE. :whip:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Sigh. Here is a more detailed critique:

Milk Thistle - healthy liver (you don't list dosages and milk thistle is but one item you should be taking for hepaprotection).

ZMA - Healthy immune system, muscle recovery, and for a better nights rest. - (fine but not really relevant to yoru cycle support).

Flaxseed Oil - Healthy heart and circulatory system, antioxidant properties, blood pressure regulation, and to lower cholesterol levels. (Flaxseed oil has very little evidence that it does any of the things you claim it does - and what evidenc there is only shows results after long-term dosing http://mayoclinic.com/health/flaxseed/NS_patient-flaxseed )

Glucosamine plus MSM - maintenance of healthy bone structure and function of cartilage in joints. (fine but not relevant to your cycle support).

For a multi-vitamin (fine but not relevant)

You don't list a SERM. You don't list an AI. You don't list a cortisol blocker.

In short, you don't know what you're doing despite your protestations to the contrary. If you had read the links provided to you, I would be very suprised that you would have come up with your proposed protocol.

Finally, your attitude sucks.

Take a step back and re-read what people have said. Why should any of us take time out of our lives to answer your questions? Because we're *******s? No, because we don't want to see you hurt yourself.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
OK with all the flaming in his posts why is this even still on the board?

It's like listening to a little kid who doesn't listen or a teenager who is trying to act big and mean.

How old is this guy anyway...he certainly has a very adult conversaion style.

campmofo87

Banned
Awards
Alright, I'll try again. I think you were on the right track, but you ended getting some **** b/c you gave some as well. Either way, let's start from the begining. I think what the guys are getting at is that you'll probably want a little more than what you're listing.

Look into a SERM for your rat...a cortisol blocker would be great too in helping you to keep your gains. Hell, get ALRI Restore and use it with JW. That looks like a pretty decent combo to me. That should help block cortisol, give your test a little boost, and help maintain some strength and gains, but it's bascially another cycle (NHA albeit) and not quite what the answer that you're looking for.

Moving on: You will also want something to help out with your heart and cardiovascular system as well as something to help with your lipid profiles, blood pressure, and the possibility of BPH (benign prostatic hypertrophy). I know you said that you will be using milk thistle for a liver protectant, but what about your lipid profile?

These are the reasons that I suggested Cycle Support. I don't get paid for sales of our product and I was actually asked to join AI b/c of posts that I had made about their stuff BEFORE I joined the team. The ingredients in CS are the essentials for when you're ON and it's cheaper than buying all of it separately (& FWIIW, it's a year around staple for me and many others).

I could go on and on, but I tend to ramble so I'll stop here and let others fill the holes that I left and give you a chance to ask some more questions.

Thanks a million stxnas!! This is exactly the kind of advice that I was looking for. I appreciate everyones help and will further my research before deciding what I want to do.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support was literally designed by guys on this forum as an answer to your question. These are the best/strongest ingredients for the job. They mixed it this way because before, everyone was buying it all seperately and popping dozens of capsules a day to try and cover all the bases.

Some required reading for you: Safe Cycling

Also, PHs & Steroids shut down your natural test production.
To recover from this after your cycle you need a SERM. Most use Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex).

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
campmofo87 was only 19 years old (explains a lot). He's banned for asking about anabolics. If you're reading this campmofo87, you REALLY don't want to take this product at your age. It can cause permanent damage to your growth plates. Throw it in a drawer and take it in a couple years.

mlw0190

Awards
Okay, I am currently 18 years old. Do you think it will be okay for me to take H-drol?

mlw0190

Awards
oops, sorry, i didn't read the previous post..sorry..

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I Said It Before,and Ill Say It Again,if Your Not 21,dont Do P.h,give Your Body A Chance To Grow Naturally,who Knows You Might Not Need It!!!!: