Not your average Holiday bulk.. Tren.A./Test.P./Var

darius

Hey,

Ok, so this is actually a cutting cycle despite trends to bulk during the winter..

I'm getting damn fat, of course I'm not gonna throw out any excuses or shift the blame for that, but damn, life is busy right now, especially during the end of a semester for school. I need to cut and I need to cut bad.. my physique from the end of my original batch superdrol and 19-Nor cycle that I did a few winters ago is long gone. What I need most is motivation I think.

I'm ready to get back in and have a plan that keeps things constant and steady for the longrun. I've been in the gym in and out, but nowhere near the intensity and commitment that I had in previous years. I'm still packing some good LBM, weighing in at ~245lbs - 6'4", but my gut/chest fat is becoming sickening, at least to me, even tho realistically it's not that bad.

I am planning to run a 7 week cycle coming up at the end of the year. Test. prop. and Tren. ace. I am ready for the Tren, as this would be my 5th or 6th cycle. My last cycle was Test. Cyp. and Var. About 650mg of Test injected twice weekly and 50mg or so of Var daily. I got huge, going from 230ish to 265ish in a 10 week period. I was stupid and ran RXT for my bloat control, and even though I didn't feel bloated, I definitely was (as I could only realize in photos). It was a nice steady mass explosion and strength was good, but nothing as great as my previous SD/19-Nor stack in terms of body recomp and strength gains.

I don't really care about making any big gains of LBM or dramatic strength increases, I just wanna cut fat as my main goal, and maybe get some body recomp going on if that's possible considering how lean I plan to make my diet.

Now I have never used Tren but I have heard a ton of, imo, great things about it. It's raw androgenic potency of manageable and lasting gains as well as its speculated but known fat loss properties.

I plan on injecting 50mg of Tren A. every day, same time of day, along with 40mg of Test P. I know the Test P. seems low, but I honestly don't want much size from this cycle. The only reason I'm throwing the Test in there is to keep my jewels shining bright as the extremely suppressive Tren does it's magic. I figure that 280mg of Test is a low dose weekly, but I know it will be plenty for keeping my libido in the right place. If libido issues weren't issues, I would just skip the Test so that I wouldn't have to deal with bloat and acquiring a "real" AI unlike RXT, extra issues on the hair line, prostate, and bp that will most likely be high due to the characteristics of Tren being a powerful CNS stim. The 50mg of Tren daily may be a little high for starting out as a first time with the 'god's gear', but hey, I can always adjust the dose if that even happens.

So this is what I have planned out so far (bare with me, still getting everything planned out). This is just initial ideas/basics.

The 3 Staples of da Holiday cuttin' cycle:
1. Tren Ace. 50mg ED [week 1-7]
2. Test Prop. 40mg ED [week 3-9]
3. Anavar 45mg ED [week 3-9]
* Arimidex (never used before so I don't know how I react, also don't know how much I bloat on Test Prop-never used it before-only cyp., will probably use .25mg as needed if bloating occurs-but I'll back off if libido goes to hell)
* Would you use Letro over Arimidex and why, or use the Adex?

I figure the Tren and Test will kick in at about a week (and past anabolic steroids use tells me that roids start quickly for me). I only have enough Test Prop. to run it at 40mg for 7 weeks. That's why I have the Test starting on week 3, so that it is still working my system a couple weeks after the Tren is eliminated all to ease the post cycle therapy/shutdown part of the cycle.

My main question is how low can I go with my calories using these 3 powerful hormones to maximize fatloss to its fullest? I will be doing cardio 5x a week 45min on the treadmill at various speed intervals, tons of crunches, and MMA training/bag striking a few times a week.
I plan on eating 7-8 times per day, small high protein meals supplementing with fish oil or a sesamin type product with 3-4 of the meals. No need to really explain the actual foods I'll be consuming, I know whats right and wrong to eat. I plan to cut out most carbs, only eating the wheaty, more glucose stable/friendly ones when needed, but still, I will cut alot of the carbs out during the cycle. Fat intake will be as close to zero as I can keep it, using fish oil/sesamin as my fat intake. Weighing in at about 240ish right now, I will eat about 300-350grams of protein, spread thru the 7-8 meals. Does a 4:1 or 5:1 (protein to carb) caloric intake seem appropriate for this cutter?

Using the Tren/Test/Var, how much fat can I shoot to loose per week while keeping muscle safe? I know its about 2lbs/week naturally, but this will be very far from natural. Would 5lbs/week of fatloss only be too excessive? Any problems with this? Cause 5lbs/week for 6-7 weeks would be a 30-35lb fat loss and that would be most excellent. That would make me very ripped no doubt, being 6'4" and at ~205lbs (from ~240lbs) if the 30-35lb goal of loss is realistic. Let me know if this is unrealistic and what is more ideal if I am way off. I have searched for info on steroid assisted cutting on this forum, plenty others, as well just random bb'ing websites and haven't found any foundational or basic rules suprisingly. So I would appreciate ya'll insight on this and I promise to keep a fun and friendly detailed log. :thumbsup:

Thanks bro's and sorry if the read was too long. I appreciate all ya'll's experience created wisdom and insight and thanks in advance for helping me and guiding me as ya'll have shown & taught me in the past. :clap2: AM rocks!!!

darius

I'm gonna read into post cycle therapy heavily this next week. I thought I had it down and perfected, and it worked well, but that was a couple years ago and for OTC steroids, new products and ideas have changed since then. I've used Tor before, while good, it didn't seem to justify it's pricetag when an AI, Nolva, natty test boosters, and cortisol blocker worked damn well for my last 10 week test/var cycle. I'll see if theres anything new or special that could be implemented in my post cycle therapy, cause PCT is 10x more important than the actual cycle. The cycle is like building a corporation imo, the PCT is the management/electricity/things most ppl take for granted,, right after it is built to ensure it doesn't crumble back down to hell. PCT makes or break the time, money, and energy costly investment and dictates whether it was worth it as well as making one see their own patience, dedication, and motivation. So yeah, PCT is a major priority for me, and yes, I would love to hear your suggestions.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro.

Looks solid overall. Long read but the main thing that stuck out was your question about expected adipose loss. any more than 2-3 lbs a week just isn't really healthy or do-able in my humble experience. I recommend not dropping your macro level too low and relying mostly on cardio for your deficit. You are going to be working hard and your body needs fuel AND a lot of the micro nutrients found in a diverse selection of foods to perform at optimum efficiency. IMHO

darius

Thanks for the reply bpmartyr, kudos..err I mean rep points for you.

I was using some kinda common sense type logic when coming up with the 5lbs/week goal in comparison to natural fat loss, and I think it was based on all the insane and frequently spoken powers of Tren that are scattered all over this place and the web. I kind of don't want to get my hopes up too high, but damn, reading these posts about how sickly awesome Tren is makes me damn giddy and almost too excited to kickstart this cycle. Thanks for the numbers.. even tho all the talk on Tren, I figured somewhere in my mind that 5lbs/week seems pretty unrealistic cause I have never come across any posts on that kinda fatloss due to anything. Plus, I'd like to keep it as healthy as one can when using these compounds for these intended goals. Your advice seems solid and realistic.. I can relate with it, and I will base my end result expectations on it.

Now I can plan out my cycle with more accuracy and kinda focus on turning this into a fatloss/recomp cycle since it's pointless to try to achieve the 5lbs/week thru calorie deficiency. At least now I can eat enough for fatloss as well as the right diet to make new strength/small solid new muscle gains turning this into a recomp effort too. If I can lose ~15-20lbs of pure fat and put on ~5lbs of solid keepable muscle, I will most definitely be one happy, more lean, camper starting off the new year. :)

Thanks bro,
Dar

MorganKane

Awards
What you are proposing is not really a bulker but a cutter.
I would use Prop from day 1.
I dont really understand why you would wait on Prop. I would run at least 50mg ED, I normally run 100mg ED.
I get insomnia on Tren from day 1. While I think Tren is great, its no miracle bullet, so expect to do plenty of cardio and a rock solid diet to get the results you are looking for.

I did that cycle last spring for a cutter.
Great cycle by the way.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I might be dead after 2-3 weeks of tren and not much test to keep me feeling somewhat proper.

Looks good.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, but I agree with above stated that you should use the Prop from week 1 on.. and seeing as you have never used Tren, I would try Tor again, as I have become a firm believer in it since using Tren/Nand compounds in my cycles and bouncing back quicker than ever.

Recovery is hard with Tren.. Do everything in your power/wallet, that is reasonable, to help.

I like your post though and wish you good luck. You have a good head on your shoulders... very refreshing.

darius

Thanks for all the comments.

All you experienced guys.. how does this cycle compare to the 6-7 week superdrol/19-Nor type of cycle? I gained about 50lbs on my incline bench on that SD/19-Nor cycle. Will this be comparable (considering all other variables the same) or blow that away?

This was that SD/19-Nor cycle back 2 years ago.

And in the summer after a Test/Var cycle: