Tren Ace + Halodrol?

Joe's Average

Awards
I've been hesitant to post this because I know that test prop would be the best instead of halodrol, but it is all I have at the moment. I'm planning for a cut and will use Dr. D's PCT that I found in a search.

Any tips on whether this would be okay? Glen? Ubi?

By the way, staples are protein, BCAAs, and a good diet :burger: I will also be using On-Cycle to aid in battling the potential build up of cholesterol.

I will post specifics if needed (i.e. PCT, dosing, workout, diet). Thanks!

Stupes

I've been hesitant to post this because I know that test prop would be the best instead of halodrol, but it is all I have at the moment. I'm planning for a cut and will use Dr. D's post cycle therapy that I found in a search.

Any tips on whether this would be okay? Glen? Ubi?

By the way, staples are protein, BCAAs, and a good diet :burger: I will also be using On-Cycle to aid in battling the potential build up of cholesterol.

I will post specifics if needed (i.e. post cycle therapy, dosing, workout, diet). Thanks!
I have heard of guys doing Tren standalone and being OK - but most report a stupid loss of libido. It's a fact that Tren causes libido loss in the great majority of users. You can take your chances but I'd strongly recommend taking Test with it. And I'm sure everyone else is going to say the same. IMO - Halodrol doesn't even count as anything.

HairyLarry35

Awards
There is a possible shut down with tren. I'm not too fimiliar with how/if halo converts to test. Try searching around for more logs, but I haven't seen too many that just use halo+tren.

HL

MorganKane

Awards
There is a possible shut down with tren. I'm not too fimiliar with how/if halo converts to test. Try searching around for more logs, but I haven't seen too many that just use halo+tren.

HL
Tren will shut you down.
Its a very harsh product but also very effective.

I do not know anything about Halodrol so I will not make a comment on that.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
There is no substitute for test. Halo will also shut you down and is not a substitute for test. I would not advise doing this cycle.