Wasnt there a sponsored link here a while back selling a book about steroids?

Fun2Train

Awards
Just curious if anyone knows of it? I am just curious about steroids and would like to do some in depth research and I remember seeing that link a while back about a book that was suppose to be filled with great information on steroids. I am looking for any informative unbiased information I can get about steroids. Any information would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
If you click on some of the board sponsors, they sell a book called "Anabolics 2006" that is written by William Llellewyn that has got a lot of good reviews. You can also look around for "Building the Perfect Beast" by Author L. Rea. Good luck

Fun2Train

Awards
If you click on some of the board sponsors, they sell a book called "Anabolics 2006" that is written by William Llellewyn that has got a lot of good reviews. You can also look around for "Building the Perfect Beast" by Author L. Rea. Good luck
Thank you very much this is what I was looking for.

crazytimmy04

Awards
neeed help gaining muscle mass..... you think x-mass is the trick? im new at this i dont know how to post up a new forum

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Both books would do you good, BTPB...N has awesome training protocols in it, all kinds of goodies :) Ive read the whole thing finally.