Unable to tolerate long esters...

Kid

Awards
I've always been very sensitive to any unwanted sides from the longer esters of testosterone (both cyp. and enanthate) as low as 50 mg per week. That was utilizing arimidex/ tamoxifen....I've AI's together and seperately. Even tried Proviron. Now I'm doing a cycle of AAS (my first) and I'm midway through it. I'm still in my twenties (approaching 30) want kids, family, and am getting sick of feeling out of balance...I've done the transdermals as well (levels never seemed to get high enough, both free test and total) basically if I were to do T replacement would it be a possibility to use a shorter ester for less water retention like TEST PROP. administering physiologic doses. I've always been able to get my levels high enough but no undesired sides with Test Prop. it'll be a pain in the ass....literally...but I'd deal with it...better than having a face that matches the moon.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe it's late but I really don't follow...You're saying you've done a bunch of steroids because you can't deal with the sides but then you say you're doing your first steroid cycle. Or are you comparing Androgenic vs. Anabolic?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
No offense, but your question(s) are pretty vague. Are you saying you've gotten REAL BAD sides from Test (Cyp/Enan) at 50 mg. a week ? You then say you're about to try your first cycle right ? I love the way Test makes me feel personally. In very rare cases, AI's won't completely eliminate H2O retention because it won't really affect your aldosterone levels (hormone secreted by the kidneys) IIRC.

If you feel prop is a night and day difference then by all means do it, I love enan or cyp myself.

You mentioned you're feeling out of balance, if by this you mean mental balance then I'd say you don't need steroids my friend :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
:ntome:

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I think he's asking about the possibility of doing HRT with test prop. Sticking yourself EOD indefinitely doesn't sound like fun.

size

Awards
  • Established
If in regards to HRT, then one could use one of the transdermal testosterone products.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
bro you wouldn't get water retention from running a replacement dose of enan, cyp, sust or omna. 200mg or 250mg we are talking here.

if you use 500mg-1500mg of a test (any test) thats when the bloating comes into play..

essentially, your replacement Test dose, is just that: a replacement dose for your natural testosterone. it won't be/shouldn't be any more anabolic than your normal levels (at ages 20-30).

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
also, water retention and be eliminated with diuretics (mild herbal diuretics) instead of messing up your lipid profile using adex or letro.

google dandelion root, uva usri.. the stuff is like $3.50 a bottle and makes a huge difference.

take all the steps neccessary to kill bloat naturally. A lot of water, potassium (maybe taurine) mild herbal diuretics and don't goto sleep after eating a ton of sodium. personally I don't think prop bloats any less than 250mg of any other test