Ketotifen dosage with Clen

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I plan on using clen for at least 4-6 weeks. After using it for 2 weeks alone, I will add the ketotifen to prevent the receptors from getting adapted.

At what dosage should the ketotifen be used?

Does it depend on how high the dosage of clen is?

Does ketotifen only need to be used every 3rd week?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
1mg Ketotifen/day, use it everyday at 1mg, and it KICKS @SS!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
what does your clen dosing schedule look like?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Take it everyday not every 3rd week, mine is pre-mixed 1mg of ketotifen per 100mcg of Clen, i'm using 150mcg of Clen right now so i'm getting 1.5mg Ketotifen daily. And this feels VERY powerful so if you have a low tolerance for Clen then start low as 100mg combined with Ketotifen feels alot more potent then 100mcg of clen by itself.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I plan on using clen for at least 4-6 weeks. After using it for 2 weeks alone, I will add the ketotifen to prevent the receptors from getting adapted.

I beleive there is a ratio.

I know it is sold for research purposes together in one solution. I beleive that is the ratio to use, but I might go less becasue I get so sleepy.
Personally, I wouldnt mix the two together.
I just used the Ketotifen at night before bed. I forget the concentration, but I used under 5ML

Sure. Taking both really together wouldnt seem to be bennificial, or at least I did not notice anything when taken together. The more K- you take, the more it temporarily competes(or blocks) for receptors with clen. It's almost like "you can run clen longer becasue the Ketotifen makes the clen weaker...why not just take less clen" (-hence the nighttime dosing, and not alond side the clen.)
You should start at a low amount, and see how the Ketotifen effects you.
I still have the Ketotifen I ordered. Only used it 3 times (2 times at night for the clen,... I just felt like a*s the next morning,.. course, I AM a stim junkie:icon_lol:

If you notice the clen loosing effect, try upping a dose at night followed by a day off. Then just go back on the clen.

** Of course, Albuteral MAY be a better option...

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established

I beleive there is a ratio.

I know it is sold for research purposes together in one solution. I beleive that is the ratio to use, but I might go less becasue I get so sleepy.
Personally, I wouldnt mix the two together.
I just used the Ketotifen at night before bed. I forget the concentration, but I used under 5ML

Sure. Taking both really together wouldnt seem to be bennificial, or at least I did not notice anything when taken together. The more K- you take, the more it temporarily competes(or blocks) for receptors with clen. It's almost like "you can run clen longer becasue the Ketotifen makes the clen weaker...why not just take less clen" (-hence the nighttime dosing, and not alond side the clen.)
You should start at a low amount, and see how the Ketotifen effects you.
I still have the Ketotifen I ordered. Only used it 3 times (2 times at night for the clen,... I just felt like a*s the next morning,.. course, I AM a stim junkie:icon_lol:

If you notice the clen loosing effect, try upping a dose at night followed by a day off. Then just go back on the clen.

** Of course, Albuteral MAY be a better option...
damn, well i just got 2 bottles of clen and 1 bottle of 60mg ketotifen

i was going to run it like this....

week 1: 20/40/60/80/80/80/100
week 2: 100/100/120/120/120/120/120
week 3: 120/120/120/120/120/100/100
week 4: 100/80/80/80/60/40/20

1mg ketotifen weeks 3 and 4