Superdrol Cycle

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Im fairly new to the anabolicminds forums, although I've been a frequent at a few others. I thought I would post here to find out a few questions I have. I intend to start a Superdrol Cycle, at the beginning of this next year and wanted to have a few things cleared up. I'm 5'11, 182, 22yrs old, 4yrs experience. Im very slow to gain muscle, and my diet is clean. 40/40/20 on a daily basis, clean carbs, lean protein, and a **** ton of green veggies.

I am probably going to run a four week cycle similar to my PP cycle I did about 8 months ago. I ran 10/20/20/30 on PP and gained about 40lbs on my bench, as well as, ~10lbs body weight. Only thing I didnt like with PP was the gain of fat (2% bf gain) I had during the post cycle. I used Rebound XT along with post cycle therapy for four weeks after. I've heard Superdrol is much "dryer" supp and want to try it.

As for during the cycle any suggestions as to what to take with the Superdrol with, and what to take for the post-cycle? I was thinking the regulars for the cycle, flax seed, milk thistle, taurine, CoQ10. And Nolva or Clomid on the post cycle therapy. Any suggestions for a liver protectant while on cycle? Any suggestions on which you'd suggest Clomid or Nolva, and dosage? As well as, any other possible supps for post-cycle. Money really isn't an issue, as I'd like to do this right. And my post-cycle on the PP wasn't as well researched as I should have. Thanks, I appreciate any feedback.

Stupes

Im fairly new to the anabolicminds forums, although I've been a frequent at a few others. I thought I would post here to find out a few questions I have. I intend to start a Superdrol Cycle, at the beginning of this next year and wanted to have a few things cleared up. I'm 5'11, 182, 22yrs old, 4yrs experience. Im very slow to gain muscle, and my diet is clean. 40/40/20 on a daily basis, clean carbs, lean protein, and a **** ton of green veggies.

Where is the best place to get Superdrol from now, since Anabolic Xtreme discontinued it? I am probably going to run a four week cycle similar to my PP cycle I did about 8 months ago. I ran 10/20/20/30 on PP and gained about 40lbs on my bench, as well as, ~10lbs body weight. Only thing I didnt like with PP was the gain of fat (2% bf gain) I had during the post cycle. I used Rebound XT along with post cycle therapy for four weeks after. I've heard Superdrol is much "dryer" supp and want to try it.

As for during the cycle any suggestions as to what to take with the Superdrol with, and what to take for the post-cycle? I was thinking the regulars for the cycle, flax seed, milk thistle, taurine, CoQ10. And Nolva or Clomid on the post cycle therapy. Any suggestions for a liver protectant while on cycle? Any suggestions on which you'd suggest Clomid or Nolva, and dosage? As well as, any other possible supps for post-cycle. Money really isn't an issue, as I'd like to do this right. And my post-cycle on the PP wasn't as well researched as I should have. Thanks, I appreciate any feedback.
Well - first I'd say to stay away from the hormones for a couple of years and build up to 195-200 before you get into that. 4 years experience and 22 years old - you can make many more gains naturally and keep them all. What's your workout routine like? Have you tried diffeent training methods for instance? What's your protein intake? Especially with these short oral cycles - you make gains but they are easily lost a month after PCT and your Test levels can then be lower than if you never did it. You hear guys saying they put on 10 lbs a cycle and after 4 cycles and a year and a half later - they weigh the same. But if you have crammed in 4 years of dedicated and knowledgable lifting and you know your diet inside and out and you know your body - then you are going to do what you want anyways right? In that case - first you can't ask where to buy hormones here at AM. So I'd edit that part of your post. Second - go with Nolva at 40-40-20-20 for PCT. Third - all the cycle supps you mentioned - I'd just add in Liv 52 for a liver protectant - and front load it for two weeks and run it through PCT as Nolva can effect liver function also.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Nabisco, Looks like you did a little reading but should do a little more. I agree with Stupes in that regard.

But it does look like you've actually put a little thought behind what you are doing, diet wise and such.

A SD cycle is harsh on all of your body's functions, from lipids to cardiac to joints and so on...so I would recommend taking cycle support from Annabolic Innovations (a board sponsor, you can order form thier site or NutraPlanet) becuase it has all of the ancillaries you would need covered. Pre and post load it for the cycle you are planning on and you should wind up pretty healthy afterwards and not feeling like garbage.

Also, back pumps on SD get pretty intense. Taurine and a few banannas will help out with this.

Lets see...

I would dose the cycle at 10 mgs and see how you repond that first week. Kick it up to 20 the 2nd week and third week and be careful pushing it too high in the 4th, side get much worse at that level and if you are still gaining at 20, leave it there.

Nolva is a must for pct, 40/40/20/20 would work, but i like more of a taper...40/30/20/10, personally.

You are right that SD is dryer that PP, but its also more intense...read up a little more on the boards, and best of luck bro.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
To Stupes and Pumping Iron:

I've had four years of good solid lifting experience, as a few of my roommmates in college were very knowledgable. As for bulking to a higher weight on my own, it takes me longer than most of my friends, if at all. Thats the reason I tried the PP cycle.

As for right now, Im trying to shed bf without loss of too much lean mass. The majority of people that I know who have taken Superdrol, as well as, logs have shown superdrol to not only increase strength and size, but for the most part assist in lossing bf.

As for training program, I used a variety of programs. I've tried 5x5 regime, Max-OT for 5 months on a bulk program and didn't gain much in strength or size. Right now, Im lifting about an hour a day, 5 days a week and cardio 7 days a week, 15 minutes prior to lifting on workout days, 1 hour on off days. I am working on shedding bodyfat, so Im on a decreased calorie intake, and am supersetting my workouts.

Monday: Chest and Bi

-Incline dumbells (3 sets 15-20 reps) superset with straight bar curls (3 sets 15-20 reps)
-Dumbell flys (3 sets 15-20 reps) superset with dumbell hammers (3 sets 15-20 reps)
-Pushups (3 sets 25 reps) superset with concetration curls (3 sets 15-20 reps)
-Dips (1 set max reps)

Tuesday: Back and Tri

-Deadlifts (3 sets 12-15 reps) superset with skull crushers (3 sets 15-20 reps)
-Bent over rows (3 sets 12-15 reps) superset with cable pushdowns (3 sets 15-20 reps)
-Close-grip lat pulldowns (3 sets 15-20 reps) superset with tricep kickbacks (3 sets 12-15 reps)
-Close-grip pushups (1 set max reps), Hyperextensions (1 set max reps)

Wednesday:

-1 hour Cardio day

Thursday:

Legs

-Squats (3 sets 12-15 reps)
-Leg Extensions (3 sets 10-12 reps) superset with Leg curls (3 sets 10-12 reps)
-Seated calf raises (3 sets 15-20 reps)
-Standing calf raises (2 sets 20-25 reps)

Friday

Shoulders/Abs

-Lat raises (3 sets 12-15 reps) superset with Weighted crunches on the ab ball (3 sets of 15-20 reps)
-Shrugs (3 sets 12-15 reps) superset with Leg raises (3 sets 15-20 reps)
-Pullups (3 sets 6-10 reps) superset with weighted twisting situps (3 sets of 12-15 reps)

Weekend: Off days, tend to do cardio for 30-60 minutes a day.

Diet consists of eating 5 times daily, on a regular basis. Example would be.

Breakfast: 1/2 cup oats, 5 egg whites
Supps: Multi V, Flax seed oil, green tea extract, cissus Rx

Mid Morning: 2/3 cup rice, 1 cup green beans, 1/2 large chicken breast

Lunch: 2/3 cup rice, 1 cup broccoli, good size portion of b/s turkey breast
Supps: Flax seed oil, green tea extract

Mid afternoon: 1/2 can tuna on wheat bread, with 1/2 cup carrots/celery

Pre-workout: Banana, walnuts

Post-workout: Shake (1 scoop ON whey, 16 grams dextrose)
Supps: Cissus Rx

Dinner: 2/3 cup potatos, 1 cup green veggies, 1.5 fillets white fish or another lean protein.

This amounts to a grand total of around 2200 calories a day, since Im trying to lean out. I maintain a 40/40/20 balance and get around 200 grams of protein a day. When I bulk, I tend to eat about 3000 calories spaced the same way, and nearly as clean, although I tend to add in some lean red meat here and there. Sometimes as a snack I'll add PB in there as well for good fat, and maintain a 45/35/20 diet with 45 being protein around 250-300 grams/day.

That should give you an idea of my general diet and workout. As for the bulking without Superdrol, it would be nice if it happened for me but it doesnt tend to. I've tried a multitude of different exercise programs, and stuck to a clean diet for a while now. I've lost a grand total of 2 lbs in the past 4 weeks. Thats not cutting to me. Its progress but not to the extent I want. In addition, I am loath to lose the strength progress that I've made in the past 9-10 months. It takes me a long time to build strength. This is the reason I wanted some advice on the Superdrol cycle. I know a few people who've taken it, but I wanted more information than from the few people I know.

I appreciate all the input guys, and I understand the mentality that at my age, weight I should be able to bulk and I wish I could show you guys the lack of progress that has accompanied my through the last year so you'd know I wasn't some kid who just wants quick gains with a magic pill.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I wasn't telling you not to use SD. But now that I realize that you are trying to cut, I will highly advise you NOT TO USE SD. Some people have used it well on a cut, but a lot of people can't stand the lethargy with a lower car/caloric deficit diet.

Take a look at the TRN/ZOL logs. Both of these compounds are still around and available. IMO, when it comes to any designers, cutting will work best with a TRN/ZOL stack.

Stupes

You look like you know your body and you aren't some guy looking for a magic pill to put on 20 lbs of muscle. I will ask you why you are cutting at 182 and just heading into the winter? Why not start trying to bulk up a little bit? I'm not talking about getting fat but increase the calories and up the protien. And if you do any steriod you should try to get at least 1.5 grams of protien per pound of body weight. That puts you at 275 grams - at least. That's even if you are cutting - just cut out some carbs but keep the protien up to retain the muscle and utilize the enhanced protien sysnthesis of the compound. But I digress - why not do a real cycle?

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Because Im heading out on Spring break in mid-march. Therefore I wanted to cut earlier than normal. Im at about 13% bf right now. I wasn't talking about cutting on the Superdrol cycle. Im in the process of cutting right now. I'd love to up calories to about 2800-3000 and get 275+ protein and do a real bulk cycle. My only issue is that I'd rather not bulk up and gain more %bf. I've heard nearly 2/3rds of the Superdrol users experienced not only mass and strength gains but lost bf and got more defined. Thats what Im looking for, more definition, mass and strength retention (gain would be awesome), and bf reduction.

Question is will Superdrol be that lean mass gain/retention and help decrease %bf for me?

I'd love to add size, strength on a bulk superdrol cycle, but not at the expense of added bf, which is a side of a true bulk cycle.

I just wanted a few opinions of people who have used, and gotten results from Superdrol. Any advice on the cycle, cycle support, post cycle, diet, and training is always appreciated.

Also, I've heard Superdrol makes cardio near impossible due to back pumps. Have you guys experienced this as well?

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Lastly is Fast Actions S-drol the same as AX Superdrol or just a cheap knock off? I've heard varying accounts.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
SD does sound good for you, but cardio on SD BLOWS!!! shin pumps, back pumps...it sucks...

On a SD 4 weeker you can probably expect to drop a little BF and add a little muscle...but you jsut gotta have diet and training on point...and you have done a good job with that...

So, NOlva, Test booster, cortisol blocker, PCT and cycle support while on...Take SD with fish oil as it will help out the compound...

Good luck..

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
S-drol is 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol

which if I recall correctly is not the same chemical formula as Methasteron

SecretOfSteel

Awards
To Stupes and Pumping Iron:

I've had four years of good solid lifting experience, as a few of my roommmates in college were very knowledgable. As for bulking to a higher weight on my own, it takes me longer than most of my friends, if at all. Thats the reason I tried the PP cycle.

As for right now, Im trying to shed bf without loss of too much lean mass. The majority of people that I know who have taken Superdrol, as well as, logs have shown superdrol to not only increase strength and size, but for the most part assist in lossing bf.

As for training program, I used a variety of programs. I've tried 5x5 regime, Max-OT for 5 months on a bulk program and didn't gain much in strength or size. Right now, Im lifting about an hour a day, 5 days a week and cardio 7 days a week, 15 minutes prior to lifting on workout days, 1 hour on off days. I am working on shedding bodyfat, so Im on a decreased calorie intake, and am supersetting my workouts.

Monday: Chest and Bi

-Incline dumbells (3 sets 15-20 reps) superset with straight bar curls (3 sets 15-20 reps)
-Dumbell flys (3 sets 15-20 reps) superset with dumbell hammers (3 sets 15-20 reps)
-Pushups (3 sets 25 reps) superset with concetration curls (3 sets 15-20 reps)
-Dips (1 set max reps)

Tuesday: Back and Tri

-Deadlifts (3 sets 12-15 reps) superset with skull crushers (3 sets 15-20 reps)
-Bent over rows (3 sets 12-15 reps) superset with cable pushdowns (3 sets 15-20 reps)
-Close-grip lat pulldowns (3 sets 15-20 reps) superset with tricep kickbacks (3 sets 12-15 reps)
-Close-grip pushups (1 set max reps), Hyperextensions (1 set max reps)

Wednesday:

-1 hour Cardio day

Thursday:

Legs

-Squats (3 sets 12-15 reps)
-Leg Extensions (3 sets 10-12 reps) superset with Leg curls (3 sets 10-12 reps)
-Seated calf raises (3 sets 15-20 reps)
-Standing calf raises (2 sets 20-25 reps)

Friday

Shoulders/Abs

-Lat raises (3 sets 12-15 reps) superset with Weighted crunches on the ab ball (3 sets of 15-20 reps)
-Shrugs (3 sets 12-15 reps) superset with Leg raises (3 sets 15-20 reps)
-Pullups (3 sets 6-10 reps) superset with weighted twisting situps (3 sets of 12-15 reps)

Weekend: Off days, tend to do cardio for 30-60 minutes a day.

Diet consists of eating 5 times daily, on a regular basis. Example would be.

Breakfast: 1/2 cup oats, 5 egg whites
Supps: Multi V, Flax seed oil, green tea extract, cissus Rx

Mid Morning: 2/3 cup rice, 1 cup green beans, 1/2 large chicken breast

Lunch: 2/3 cup rice, 1 cup broccoli, good size portion of b/s turkey breast
Supps: Flax seed oil, green tea extract

Mid afternoon: 1/2 can tuna on wheat bread, with 1/2 cup carrots/celery

Pre-workout: Banana, walnuts

Post-workout: Shake (1 scoop ON whey, 16 grams dextrose)
Supps: Cissus Rx

Dinner: 2/3 cup potatos, 1 cup green veggies, 1.5 fillets white fish or another lean protein.

This amounts to a grand total of around 2200 calories a day, since Im trying to lean out. I maintain a 40/40/20 balance and get around 200 grams of protein a day. When I bulk, I tend to eat about 3000 calories spaced the same way, and nearly as clean, although I tend to add in some lean red meat here and there. Sometimes as a snack I'll add PB in there as well for good fat, and maintain a 45/35/20 diet with 45 being protein around 250-300 grams/day.

That should give you an idea of my general diet and workout. As for the bulking without Superdrol, it would be nice if it happened for me but it doesnt tend to. I've tried a multitude of different exercise programs, and stuck to a clean diet for a while now. I've lost a grand total of 2 lbs in the past 4 weeks. Thats not cutting to me. Its progress but not to the extent I want. In addition, I am loath to lose the strength progress that I've made in the past 9-10 months. It takes me a long time to build strength. This is the reason I wanted some advice on the Superdrol cycle. I know a few people who've taken it, but I wanted more information than from the few people I know.

I appreciate all the input guys, and I understand the mentality that at my age, weight I should be able to bulk and I wish I could show you guys the lack of progress that has accompanied my through the last year so you'd know I wasn't some kid who just wants quick gains with a magic pill.
There's your problem - way too much cardio, also not enough rest.

Try this routine
The Truth About Cars | BMW X5

40/40/20 is a great diet - keep the ratio, increase the cals.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
There's your problem - way too much cardio, also not enough rest.

Try this routine
The Truth About Cars | BMW X5

40/40/20 is a great diet - keep the ratio, increase the cals.

I dont see that as being too much cardio. If he is changing it up from the treadmill, eliptical or bike (or even not)...a warmup of 15 minutes on workout days is a great idea and as long as he is doing slow sustained cardio...it is great for keeping bf down.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
PumpingIron...you mentioned a few things I should add to the cycle.

As for a cortisol blocker, I was thinking Cytodyne and maybe Clenbuterol combined to not only block cortisol but help with a little extra fat loss on the PC. Any advice or suggestions for a cortisol blocker that worked well for you?

Cycle support Im thinking of AI's Cycle support which you suggested, I took a look and it holds almost all the support elements I'd need without having to order seperately.

I was also thinking of taking a liver support in addition to cycle support probably Liv. 52. Last time I took AX's perfect cycle, but its just milk thistle.

I've added fish oil alongside the flax seed oil.

As for a test booster, what have you or anyone you know used with good success? I was personally looking at ActivaTe because of good things I've heard. AX also has PCT which they tote as a good post cycle test booster.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
PumpingIron...you mentioned a few things I should add to the cycle.

As for a cortisol blocker, I was thinking Cytodyne and maybe Clenbuterol combined to not only block cortisol but help with a little extra fat loss on the PC. Any advice or suggestions for a cortisol blocker that worked well for you?

I Personally would not use clen while on SD. SD really kicks up your blood pressure and Clean might start giving you palpataions. I was meerly suggesting to add something like Retain or Lean Extreme to you PCT

Cycle support Im thinking of AI's Cycle support which you suggested, I took a look and it holds almost all the support elements I'd need without having to order seperately.

That is exactly what I do. Cycle support is one of the best products on the market. IMO.

I was also thinking of taking a liver support in addition to cycle support probably Liv. 52. Last time I took AX's perfect cycle, but its just milk thistle.

Extra Liver support is a great idea.

I've added fish oil alongside the flax seed oil.

Taking SD with good fats like Fish and Flax will help the effectiveness of the compound.

As for a test booster, what have you or anyone you know used with good success? I was personally looking at ActivaTe because of good things I've heard. AX also has post cycle therapy which they tote as a good post cycle test booster.

AX has good procusts, I personally would take something like NutraPlanets Mack Jack Stack or Diesel Test or PowerFULL (my personal fav).

Good Luck,
PI

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
So here is the final cycle. Pre-loading for a week beforehand.

Support supps (Week 0-10): Liv.52 3/day, AI's Cycle Support 2/day, Fish Oil 2/day, Flax Seed Oil 2/day

Week 1: Superdrol 10mg/day
Week 2-3: Superdrol 20mg/day
Week 4: Superdrol 20mg/day, maybe 30mg/day
Week 5: Nolva 40mg/day, Retain 4/day, PowerFULL 8/day
Week 6: Nolva 40mg/day, Retain 3/day, PowerFULL 6/day
Week 7: Nolva 20mg/day, Retain 2/day, PowerFULL 6/day
Week 8: Nolva 20mg/day, Retain 2/day, PowerFULL 4/day
Week 9: Nolva 10mg/day, Retain 1/day, PowerFULL 2/day

Also thinking of adding USPs new Cissus for the 5 week post cycle as well. I've also seen a lot of Superdrol logs using Rebound XT in addition to Nolva. Lastly, is it worth running and AI like Arimidex during the cycle or is that overkill? What do you guys think?

P-Rouds

P-Rouds

Awards
Hafta agree with secretofsteel...

As for bulking to a higher weight on my own, it takes me longer than most of my friends, if at all
This amounts to a grand total of around 2200 calories a day, since Im trying to lean out. I maintain a 40/40/20 balance and get around 200 grams of protein a day. When I bulk, I tend to eat about 3000 calories spaced the same way
Because Im heading out on Spring break in mid-march. Therefore I wanted to cut earlier than normal. Im at about 13% bf right now.
IMO cardio 7 days a week is alot even though its for only 15 min. but especially on a 2200 cal diet. i understand your cutting but, bf of 13% is not that high... especially if you have until mid march. if your gonna put your body through the cycle, why not get the most out of it and eat 3500-4000 (dunno if you ever said what your calorie intake during cycle would be). gotta remember tho too, when trying to gain muscle along comes a little body fat too... but i feel you should be able to burn that off in a month and a half during PCT... In the end you hafta do whats best for you and of course your going to do what YOU want to do... i know i do, i'm stubborn as hell:D

so g/l, get huge, and bang some beeotches for me...:head: lol, i'm contracting in iraq right now... far from any vagina. should be going to thailand in late feb, early march tho. where ya goin on spring break?

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Im planning on running 3000-3250 calories per day on cycle, just because I'd rather get a lean 10 lbs and than a shabby 15 lbs, but we'll see. I loved the PP cycle I did, so Im sure I'll love the superdrol cycle too. Heading down to Key West for spring break, should be good times.