Possible Stack

New Jacked

Awards
I have m4,1ADD and was considering stacking it with phera-phlex and Methyl 1-d.I have kind of a high tolerence, but don't want to overkill it.Has anyone tried this stack.The m1,4add is a definate but the other two are variables.I'm open to any suggestions.thanx

Last edited:
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Moving to steroids section and your liver may not be as tolerant as you think you are :) Search throgh the forums and you find plenty of info on the producs and the sides associated with them.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
M1,4ADD as it is, will aromatize to a degree and pheraplex is also known to cause some bloating. What are your goals? Do you care about water-weight? Methyl-1-D is an expensive combo of two very cheap hormones, DHEA and ATD. You can use M1D off cycle about 2 weeks into PCT. I reccommend stacking M1,4ADD with some Restore for some estrogen and prolactin control. Keep the Restore going on into the post cycle therapy and add some rebound reloaded after the M1,4ADD is complete and then if you already have M1D, use that after a couple weeks too. IMO drop the M1D and use pheraplex to jumpstart a bulk if you may. Otherwise, I'd reccommend sticking with one oral prohormone at a time unless it's not as liver toxic (zol, Max LMG). Good luck! Hope I helped!