First Time.....

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.5%

First Time.....

I just finished my first injection. Oh man was I nervous, and I still am. All these thoughts keep running through my head and I keep asking myself if this was the right decision. Any words of comfort or first time stories???

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You did it, so you've obviously done plenty of research and you have your PCT arsenal and gyno prevention weapons standing by, so you have nothing really to worry about. Get in to the gym and start kicking ass. It's what you got on the sauce for, ya know? Plus, if you're curious about anything, you have a whole team of experts and smart people at anabolicminds that are ready to help you out. Take your resources for what they are and man up and start taking charge!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.5%

Yeah I feel better about it now. The only regret I've had so far is the game of softball I played Sunday in which I pulled a muscle in my back and haven't been able to get into the gym. It's only been 4 days and I already feel like a wimp...(can't wait to get back).
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Jamey1E
    I just finished my first injection. Oh man was I nervous, and I still am. All these thoughts keep running through my head and I keep asking myself if this was the right decision. Any words of comfort or first time stories???
    What made you the most nervous? I know for me I will be nervous about making sure i dont hit a vein or a neve or something
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.5%

The whole process scared me....I mean I've never done anything like that before, but I'm ready to take it to another level.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

If you need to use to reach a different goal etc and pinning will take you there, then well, you just have to pin lol. It will get easier but just remember the basics. stay sterile, know your injections spots, aspirate, etc.... and i found that once the pin is in you must focus on your breathing and relax. Pin only the spots you feel comfortable with but make sure to rotate.

where did you pin and how much?

Im on my first cycle and i get nervous everytime except delts. I started with quads, glutes(didnt like, uncomfortable position), medial delts, then ventroglutes. So i have 6 sites that i use regularly...

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Time FINA: help - please?
    By Deadlift76 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 03:43 PM
  2. first time 1-ad user questions?
    By ironbeamz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-14-2003, 11:03 PM
  3. First time doing HIIT cardio
    By CosmosM3 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9