Low carbs and superdrol

Spiral_

Awards
I was wondering...if one went on a keto-ish diet would starting a SD run the day you go off the diet or maybe a few days before stop any sort of fat rebound you normally would encounter when bringing carbs back into your diet. From my experience SD seems to really just grab any trace of carbs that it can find.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So you have not heard this from me as I cannot say anything about Superdrol, but I have heard that superdrol SHOULD not be run on a low card diet. Superdrol will fill your glycogen stores.

Spiral_

Awards
Yes, that I know, I meant AFTER the diet. Like say you've lost...15-20lbs. You then end your cutting cycle. I usually go for a month or so of just stable eating slowing reintroducing carbs, but as much as superdrol seems to use them...simply introducing it to the body after ending your low carb diet should keep you from regaining any of the fat. At least for me..I tend to gain a few lbs of the fat back simply because my body has to get used to carbs again.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
It sounds like a solid plan to me.

Popa Murph

Awards
I've heard of this before, not with SD though. I think it's solid also. Priming your body to put on weight.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, but in reality the SD will probably have you reaching for the carbs sooner than later. Either way, your plan will work.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would feel like death using low carbs with sd. I'd use a different hormone. JMO

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering...if one went on a keto-ish diet would starting a superdrol run the day you go off the diet or maybe a few days before stop any sort of fat rebound you normally would encounter when bringing carbs back into your diet. From my experience superdrol seems to really just grab any trace of carbs that it can find.
IMO at the END of a keto diet it would be a great way to introduce carbs and assure that the glycogen gets shuttled to LBM instead of spilling over and being stored as adipose.

Quite a cool idea...in theory...to jump start a cycle after a diet.

I would want to introdue the superdrol about 24-48 hrs before the end of the diet (carb up). You may become quite lethargic during that period.

To assure that you shuttle all that carbs to LBM I would consume my first carb meal a few to several hours prior to my workout and then there after as you normally would. Never a big fan of hi GI carbs. I would proceed like a normal keto carb up for the first 48-72 hrs (depending upon your metabolism) but I would be leery of overdoing it any time too long after that, and taper back to a reasonable carbs filled diet.

Keep us posted.

cgcrz8

Awards
I agree what has been said above. I felt absolutely terrible on a low carb diet with superdrol (mostly flu-like symptoms). When I introduced carbs into the diet, I felt way way better.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
IMO at the END of a keto diet it would be a great way to introduce carbs and assure that the glycogen gets shuttled to LBM instead of spilling over and being stored as adipose.

Quite a cool idea...in theory...to jump start a cycle after a diet.

I would want to introdue the superdrol about 24-48 hrs before the end of the diet (carb up). You may become quite lethargic during that period.

To assure that you shuttle all that carbs to LBM I would consume my first carb meal a few to several hours prior to my workout and then there after as you normally would. Never a big fan of hi GI carbs. I would proceed like a normal keto carb up for the first 48-72 hrs (depending upon your metabolism) but I would be leery of overdoing it any time too long after that, and taper back to a reasonable carbs filled diet.

Keep us posted.

Good post.

I have used Superdrol to combat rebound from T3 with really good results. Nice full muscle bellies without fat return all while chowin on the carbs. Gotta love it.

Of course it's winter now so it's ok for me to be fat right? Right? Guys,.... back me up here. :ntome:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I've done that very thing.. it works as well as you would think. You don't get the rebound fat gain.

Spiral_

Awards
Excellent....i'm on it. I'm doing TKD until mid february then jumping into an sd cycle. Possibly sd then halodrol after...but i don't know much about it yet...we'll have to wait and see. I'm really excited about seeing these new changes though.