Advice on joint and muscle pain!!!!!

Biggedjr

Awards
Been injecting for 11 months now. I have not offcycled but once, advised that i didnt need to. I am having a lot of joint and mucle pain, stiffness and it seems to be getting worse. was injecting once a week, 1.5 cc dose. 2 weeks ago started injecting twice a week, 1 cc each injection. my injections dosnt seem to be working as well as in the first couple of months. using for hrt treatment. thanks Ed

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Your MD isn't giving any advice on what to do to combat your HRT training?

Biggedjr

Awards
My doc was suppose to call me a couple of weeks ago. I think its time to find another. to be frank, ive been on my own from the start.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm going to move this to the steroid section as the good Doc. here doesn't like to give OTN treatment and HRT requires continual treatment. You're basically just on a self prescribed steroid cycle. No disrespect intended by that comment but this really doesn't belong in this particular sub-forum...

Cissus is what a lot of folks are taking now to combat your types of pain. You can also try Glucosamine/Chondroitin as well.

Biggedjr

Awards
I'm not really on my own, I'm with Palm Beach Health. It's just that the information that I get and the treatment that I'm receiving from them is so vague, that I feel as if I'm on my own.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Understood...Muscle cramps or just general pain in your muscles?