how long til i feel it?

"THE TICK"

Awards
i have completed my 3rd complete day of applying 2 squirst bid, sorry twice a day. i am prolly just being anxious but i feel the same. i am eating plenty, and of course my gym intensity is present & accounted 4. as u prolly know i shave my body hair. i am alternating app sites. upper chest/delt insertion area. back of knees. top of feet (ton of veins). inside of upper arms & inner elbow.thanks.

p.s. i rub it in vigorously & there is no white stuff, just kinda shiney.

shady

Awards
you should start noticeing gains after a week. small at first but it will come in just keep doing what your doing.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What are you taking exactly? 1-t, 1-tpro? Not that it matters much, just curious. Most people say they can "feel" it after a few days, but id give it a week to you really do start feeling anything other than your mind acting up on you...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by "THE TICK"
i have completed my 3rd complete day of applying 2 squirst bid, sorry twice a day. i am prolly just being anxious but i feel the same. i am eating plenty, and of course my gym intensity is present & accounted 4. as u prolly know i shave my body hair. i am alternating app sites. upper chest/delt insertion area. back of knees. top of feet (ton of veins). inside of upper arms & inner elbow.thanks.

p.s. i rub it in vigorously & there is no white stuff, just kinda shiney.
Some have reported feeling some effects such as lethargy within hours of application but these are also the ones that seem to have a sensitivity to the 1-test (in terms of needing a low dose versus high).  You are on a hefty regime so look out...

Those bros are right on the money when they said a few days to build levels and a week for gains.  The effectiveness will most likely peak in weeks 2-3 and may extend to 4.  After this the gains will slow.

Try applying to the inside of your thighs and don't rotate sites until irritation appears.  This should help with the extended release of the 1-test.

Chemo

"THE TICK"

Awards
thanks 4 the replys. bdc would u reccommend i drop to 2-3 squirts each day, instead of 4? that's 2 squirts in the am & 2 squirts in the pm 12 hrs later. it's the t-1 pro tmack 40. by the way if that's u n the little pic yo a$$ b lookin good bro!!!!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by "THE TICK"
thanks 4 the replys. bdc would u reccommend i drop to 2-3 squirts each day, instead of 4? that's 2 squirts in the am & 2 squirts in the pm 12 hrs later. it's the t-1 pro tmack 40. by the way if that's u n the little pic yo a$$ b lookin good bro!!!!
There have only been a few that report no lethargy with a few days of application.  This is new territory here so let's try this...keep applying at the same dose (2 squirts x 2 daily) until you feel the lethargy setting in.  As soon as you feel this lower the dose to 1-1.5 squirt x 2 daily.

Chemo

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Tick thats me in my avatar. Just wanted everyone to be able to but a body to a name. THanks for the kind words and good luck on your cycle. Im sure you wont be dissapointed. Let us know how it goes...

Kay

Awards
how about an update there TICK ? how is your cycle coming along ??

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Kay
how about an update there TICK ? how is your cycle coming along ??
BTT...we're all ears ;)

Chemo

bigbadboss101

Awards
I feel performance improvement several days into the cycle.   My best gain was from 3 weeks on.  Tireness didn't hit me till later on.  I had trouble sleeping the first few days.  Note that I continued gains post cycle.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I feel performance improvement several days into the cycle.   My best gain was from 3 weeks on.  Tireness didn't hit me till later on.  I had trouble sleeping the first few days.  Note that I continued gains post cycle.
your repliesabout tiredness, trouble sleeping were what i experienced too. Only difference is that my gains dropped so far during my post cycle. My post cycle supps is very very basic...even "not enough" After taking T-1 for three weeks, im only using zma and supps i usually take, on or off (flax/creatine/eca). I already know this might have been the dumb idea but i thought with a 3 week cycle, i could have gotten away with just the zma as the center of the post recovery. Honestly, how much do you guys think i sacrificed keeping and possible improving gains with only using the zma? oh...on top of that, im not even taking the zma before bed (terrible terrible time sleeping) so i take it late aftnoon, on an empty stomach. shucks.....

Dave

Awards
hey all it's tick. on day # 7 my wife and i get n 2 a huge fight, and 2 get 2 the point we r getting a divorce. she moved out w/ our 4 yr old son. so needless 2 say, 4 right now the gym is nota top prioroty. looks like i have @ least 3wks left n the bottle. i did go up 2 222lbs, & i was lifting more weight. n e way just need 2 get my camp n order & i'll b back. that's why i have not been around as of late. i promise i'll b back. til then health & happiness 2 all u bros!!!!!

dodgeee-O

Awards

your repliesabout tiredness, trouble sleeping were what i experienced too. Only difference is that my gains dropped so far during my post cycle. My post cycle supps is very very basic...even "not enough" After taking T-1 for three weeks, im only using zma and supps i usually take, on or off (flax/creatine/eca). I already know this might have been the dumb idea but i thought with a 3 week cycle, i could have gotten away with just the zma as the center of the post recovery. Honestly, how much do you guys think i sacrificed keeping and possible improving gains with only using the zma? oh...on top of that, im not even taking the zma before bed (terrible terrible time sleeping) so i take it late aftnoon, on an empty stomach. shucks.....
I don't think it's that big of a deal when you take the zma just aslong as it's on a empty stomach and no calcium within 45 minutes of consumption. I think some people say it makes them sleepy so that's why it's directions say to take at bed time. Correct me if i'm wrong though :D

Kay

Awards
good luck bud, hopefully it all works out to be better