Masterdrol questions still unanswered

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiss55

Awards
I'm 5'11" 245 lbs with around 17% bf. I've been lifting seriously for 3 years. I messed around before that for about another 3 years. Before breaking my hand in a game this season, my bench was 425, my squat 510, and deadlift 465.
I was stupid enough to take two cycles of 1-ad my junior year of high school. I've seen younger guys do dumber things in my high school football program though. I also took H-50 last summer with a PCT of only 6-oxo and Rebound XT. I understand that is dumb. That's how most people start out though right? Being dumb? I am turning 21 shortly. I understand the risks and all of that. I've been done growing for three years now. Most of the logs on here for Methyl Masterdrol are from 170 lb. guys. This makes me confused on dosing. I am considering doing a cycle of LG Methyl-Masterdrol. With a post cycle therapy I still haven't fully planned out. Right now I have a bottle of 6-oxo, AX PCT, Rebound Xt, and I can get my hands on Nolva if I notice any gyno signs. I also have milk thistle and Hawthorne berry. I read that most androgenic cycles are most effective in 3-4 week cycles. Why is this?

I was considering dosing like this

wk 1 - 20 mg
wk 2 - 30 mg
wk 3 - 30 mg
wk 4 - 20 mg
wk 5 - 10 mg

Is this overkill? Could I up dosages? I read 40 mg is pretty extreme. I'm just wondering since I weigh 245 right now after losing 10-15 pounds after my injury.I had back pumps on H-50and dealt with it so I know about that side effect when dealing with higher doses.

Most logs show gains of 15 pounds in 4 weeks. Around 40-70 pounds increase in core lifts also. I understand it is basically the same compund as Superdrol with a tiny amount of milk thistle, and Hawthorned. What should I expect taking this cycle? How should I dose considering my weight and history of prosteroid/prohormone usage? I have searched countless hours over any questions I have. However I am a full-time student at a unneccessarily hard school, with a part-time job. Theres only so much time you take to search before you ask the respected guys on this site, about what they know off the top of their head.

Also, does anyone have horror stories about alcohol use while on a methyl? Is there a way to increase liver support and drink socially? I could easily lie on here about how dumb I am/ have been. But, that wouldn't do me too good now would it? Any help is greatly appreciated.

I understand that these compunds are banned by the NCAA. I play in a smaller division and we only get tested in the playoffs which we missed. So I don't have to worry about that for about a year.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to read through the board a bit more. First off, you shouldn't be even posting in this forum while you're under 21.

2nd off, please don't drink on a methyl. It's just stupid, don't do it.

3rd, you say you were stupid before, but you need to realize that you have to have things figured out before you start a cycle. You said "you can get some nolva", but you should have it on hand and use it on something as suppresive as superdrol. You're planning on using 3 AI's doesn't make much sense either.

4th, Hawthorne and Milk Thistle are not nearly enough of ancillaries for a SD cycle...

I'm sorry if this came off harsh in anyway, but please put this off for a while and read a lot more. Your body will thank you.

kiss55

Awards
I think you need to read through the board a bit more. First off, you shouldn't be even posting in this forum while you're under 21.

2nd off, please don't drink on a methyl. It's just stupid, don't do it.

3rd, you say you were stupid before, but you need to realize that you have to have things figured out before you start a cycle. You said "you can get some nolva", but you should have it on hand and use it on something as suppresive as superdrol. You're planning on using 3 AI's doesn't make much sense either.

4th, Hawthorne and Milk Thistle are not nearly enough of ancillaries for a superdrol cycle...

I'm sorry if this came off harsh in anyway, but please put this off for a while and read a lot more. Your body will thank you.
I understand you should be 21 to take this supplement. I am turning 21 in a few months. I am trying to do this as safely as possible and I'm not exactly jumping the gun. I'd like to find out as much as I can because I know severaly players taking this cycle. I recall being 21 has more to do with your growth plates?

I understand drinking on a methyl is stupid. I was wondering if anyone had horror stories about how stupid it really is.

By get some Nolva, I mean a friend of mine has a stock of it I can get a hold of at any point.

As far as the AIs, would it just be senseless to use so much to the point it would be wasting money? I am trying to keep as much of the gains as possible obviously.

As far as ancillaries, what else would I need? It seems a lot of people do overkill on support supps for prosteroids?

You can be harsh, but the fact is I have 3 more seasons of eligibility to live out my dream. I'd like to do it as well as I can

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Alright, a few suggestions I still have is for you to check out Annabolic Innovation's Cycle Support, if you don't want to buy it, atleast read the write up. It covers everything from cholesterol to cardiac to liver and prostate support. Basically SD messes with your system big time, and just because you want to do good in the next three years by adding some size/strength doesn't mean you shouldn't take care of all that to make sure that after you are done your body still is in working order, ya know?

Also, goto the PCT section and read up. SD is pretty supressive and you really should run a SERM in PCT. So IMO, don't have nolva on hand, make it part of your protocol.

Oh, one more thing, being 21 has a little to do with growth plates but more so do do with being somewhat of a standard in your homrones being at an adult level.

And one last thing, three AI's is definately overkill and a waste of your dough. I used to use them with every PCT (well both PCT) but with some recent research I've done I've come to the conclusion that running a SERM is enough and running them together can cause delayed gyno. So my basic PCT protocol from now on will be SERM, Cortisol blocker, Natty Test booster.

Have fun reading bro.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
close enough to 21 for me...though probably not for the moderators. i think that age is a bit arbitrary anyway.

why not run a constant dosage at 20 or 30mgs? i never really understood why people insist on tapering their doses. it just leads to varying plasma levels and more side effects.

tamoxifen is not optional. you have have some on hand for every cycle, and a SERM MUST BE USED FOR post cycle therapy. AI's are not enough, period. Nor do they aid in restoring lipid levels, which for you are going to be seriously smacked out of shape from this superdrol clone.

look around the internet. there are dozens of chemical research companies that carry a curious stock of research chemicals that are all perfect for your average steroid using bodybuilder. just search, and you will find. get it BEFORE your cycle. i cant stress this enough.

Edit: Yes i do have a horror story. A buddy of mine drank on m1t, he was 2 or 3 weeks in i believe. all he had was 4 or 5 beers. all of a sudden his face turned white and he started to clutch his right side. he told us it felt like someone was drilling into his right side. my other buddies wanted to take him to the hospital but i prevented it. 2 hours of puking later (no he wasnt drunk) and after drinking a gallon of water he felt better. 2 or 3 days later he told he us had to stop the cycle because the pain kept coming and going.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
why not run a constant dosage at 20 or 30mgs? i never really understood why people insist on tapering their doses. it just leads to varying plasma levels and more side effects.
I think tapering up is a great idea, expecially if you are a first time user. You will be able to gauge the effect on yourself and adjust accordingly. Tapering down is thought to help subdue supression, if only a slightly.

I dont see how it will lead to more sides.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think tapering up is a great idea, expecially if you are a first time user. You will be able to gauge the effect on yourself and adjust accordingly. Tapering down is thought to help subdue supression, if only a slightly.

I dont see how it will lead to more sides.
these drugs (superdrol,m1t...) take 2 weeks to reach their full effect anyway. adjusting the dosage from week 1 to week 2 will not give a first time user an accurate representation of how he would respond to either dose alone.

fluctuations in serum androgen levels are significantly responsible for the side effects associated with them. acne and agression in particular, and estrogen related side effects with aromatizing steroids. a constant and steady dose is the safest dose.

if he is worried about side effects at a higher dose, just use a lower dose at a constant rate. or start at the higher dose and drop it down if its causes problems.

as for supression, i wouldnt be using superdrol, or any steroid for that matter, if i was particularly worried about that.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couple points to make:

You are not 21. Regardless of the prerequisite you feel is needed to cycle we don't discuss steroid use under 21.

This thread is in the stickies and should not be. It will be moved.

Please consider the age issue a warning.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.