1-Ad with M1,4ADD

kickerz24

Awards
I have 2 bottles of Ergopharm 1-ad left and a bottle of Competitive Edge Labs M1,4ADD, is it possible to stack the two, or is this a bad idea? Also any advice on the cycle. I know about post cycle therapy, diet, I want to get the most out of this cycle with what i have, and take it for 4-5 weeks,
Age 26
180 lb
10% bf

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of Ergopharm 1-ad left and a bottle of Competitive Edge Labs M1,4ADD, is it possible to stack the two, or is this a bad idea? Also any advice on the cycle. I know about post cycle therapy, diet, and have used prohormones before, I want to get the most out of this cycle with what i have, and take it for 4-5 weeks, I also have 2 bottles of Superdrol i could sub if it would work better, but i didn't like the sides
Age 26
180 lb
10% bf
It's not a bad cycle. Don't run the Superdrol with the M1,4. They're both methyls and you shouldn't stack methyls.

kickerz24

Awards
?

Thanks, i figured that but, Any advice on how to cycle the two for best results

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, i figured that but, Any advice on how to cycle the two for best results
It would depend on your past experience. What were your past cycles and how did you respond to either one when used or to similar products? I personally would go no longer than 4 weeks on the methyl.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yikes, that sounds like a rough cycle. 1-ad worked me over like a speedbag.

add test!

kickerz24

Awards
In the past i have used Superdrol twice, and gained about 6lb on a week 1 10mg week 2 20mg week 3 30mg. I was very larthargic after week 3. I have used 1-ad on two cycles and gained about 5-7 lb and i loved it, felt great, great focus, stronger than ever, no sides at all, both times i followed the label and used a 100mg 200mg 300mg, at the time i had no idea people were taking higher amounts of 1-ad with no problems.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
So the only unknown is the M1,4. Have you ever used a wet compound like this before?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I loved it at 150-210 mgs a day! Pretty wet, 1-ad is dry. I think it should work well together.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I loved it at 150-210 mgs a day! Pretty wet, 1-ad is dry. I think it should work well together.
Probably will. M1,4 seems variable to me though. Some people love it at 40-60mgs a day, some people need over 100mgs to see anything from it. I'm thinking he should base his cycle around the 1-AD since he knows how he responds there, and plan an escalating dose of the M1,4 starting at 40-60mg the first week and then upping it the following weeks if he's not getting anything beyond his first 1-AD experience.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you go above 4-500mg/d on 1-ad, expect at least some lethargy, libido loss, wicked pumps and accelerated MPB if you are prone. you may not get them, but just be aware of what could happen.

1-ad @ 600mg made me sooooo sleepy in the afternoons. i've never slept so much...but i gained 17lbs in 6 weeks, kept 12. (and i was no lightweight)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
M1,4 AD is IMO, a lot harsher than most people give it credit for. I remember Supersoldier used higher doses stacked with SD or some other methyl and his liver values skyrocketed.

At 100 mg per day stacked with a non methyl, injectible 4AD, I swelled up like a balloon..it was terrible. Even Letro could barely keep up with the estrogen conversion. Likely there is some aldosterone in the mix as well.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
M1,4 AD is IMO, a lot harsher than most people give it credit for. I remember Supersoldier used higher doses stacked with superdrol or some other methyl and his liver values skyrocketed.

At 100 mg per day stacked with a non methyl, injectible 4AD, I swelled up like a balloon..it was terrible. Even Letro could barely keep up with the estrogen conversion. Likely there is some aldosterone in the mix as well.
Well damn, M1,4 and 4 Ad together will do that.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I have never used a wet compound like M1,4., I am palnning this cycle for my college break durring christmas so i have time to keep a great diet and get a lot of sleep, as well as plenty time in the gym. Does anyone have an idea of what the dose of the two should be for how many weeks, I can make up my own cycle, but would rather have advice from expirenced users so I can obtain better gains I have 90 100mg pills of 1 ad and 60 Methyl-1,4-ADD 30mg, i would like to use what i have but can buy another 60 of Methyl-1,4-ADD 30mg if needed. Thanks
I think the one bottle will do you alright. It's better to start at a lower dose and learn than go high and deal with sides you'd rather have avoided. For example some people blow up like balloons on wet compounds even at low doses, so until you know how you respond it'd be best to go 45-60mg a day I'd say. I'd run the 1 AD as before (5 week cycle of a rising dose right?) and use the M 1,4 at the begining at 40-60. It will be easier for you to spot your response to it when the dose of 1 AD is lower. And as has been said M1,4 can be harsh for some, so get some liver support and keep that portion of your cycle to 4 weeks or less.