is this gyno?

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my Right nipp is soar and there is what feels like a BB in the exact place it hurts but only when I press on it. Could it be gyno starting?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yup certainly sounds like it could be ... start nolva at 60mg a day until it subsides .. continue on with 20mg for a little while after

are you running anything right now?

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just started but my nipp was soar before that, I just thought I bumped it or something. I started Pheradrol on Mon. and my nipp was soar on Sat. my last cycle was superdrol and it ended in March.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lumps and soreness can be from hormonal changes as well and can just up and disappear. It doesn't mean that the bb sized lump will mean you have Gyno, although you cerntanly could have it :)

Either way Glen gave you the solution.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im having the same problem. I have been taking arimidex .5mg ed for the past week and a half. My right nip is larger than the right but both are puffy and sensitive to the touch. Feels like a gland behind but its larger than a bb. How can i even continue using testosterone when im SO prone? Damnit i knew this would start to happen. Should i increase my Adex dose? sorry for hijacking.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll start the nolva to be safe, but should I stop the pheradrol?
Would it be ok to continue with my cycle?
Thanks for all the help guys!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can easily go to your doc and have them give ya an exame to find out if it's something to be worried about vs. just hormonal changes that will subside shortly.