Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Turinabol

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Which would you choose? I'd be running testosterone in addition to one of the above orals and this is on the tail end of a test/Tren cut, where i'm dropping the Tren after week 10 and switching to one of the above orals for 8 weeks. So it's either 60mg of T-bol or 60mg of anavar for 8 weeks, help me out guys.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anavar is best at what dose you thinking? 40-60mgs would be optimal !!!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Anavar over T-bol at anytime for me. T-bol gives me gas and not as much strength as Var. IMO its worth the extra cash.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
for being anticarbolic I would pick the Tbol

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Im running test enanthate for a minimum of 12 weeks and i was thinking of starting with tbol and ending with var..it seems like var would be the better choice for you to end your cycle.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Anavar would be my choice. I didn't experience much of an increase in appetite and maintained bodyweight in a caloric deficit.

I noticed increased appetite on T-bol. I liked how I felt on it but really had be conscious of my intake. So I do not know how "cut" friendly it will be.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I never claimed that I could spell so :rasp:
ah hum

Anti-Catabolic effects.
I spent the day pub-meding my new word. Glad SKYE hadn't written he was shooting into his eye, buy would that have hurt tonight!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
give the Norwegian guy a break... he's .... Norse... ;)

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
Would anvar be a pretty good choice to run at the end of an injectible cycle for 4 weeks?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I think at the shortest around 6 weeks. I am going to try it with tyrading up in dose. 30- 40-40-40-50-then 50 or 60 the last week.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I think at the shortest around 6 weeks. I am going to try it with tyrading up in dose. 30- 40-40-40-50-then 50 or 60 the last week.
At your size I would say 20-40-60-60-60-60. Start lower just to let your body adjust. I amped up quickly when I ran anavar and my BP went up to 140/80. I backed off and then gradually went up and tolerated 50-60 without difficulty. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Could work out hard and heavy one day and be ready to do more damage the next. Next time I run it will be with whatever the newest creatine is at the time.