Trenbolone Enanthate w/ Acetate Good Or Bad.

biggathaneva77

Awards
I am thinking about putting together an 8 week cycle consisting of trenbolone acetate and enanthate. I am figuring that the fast acting ester of the acetate will help the slow acting ester of the enanthate alot. I will have short term and long term results?? Agree or Disagrre
Please need some info...

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
no man run one or the either...

test enan and tren enan is good
or
test prop and tren ace

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tren helping itself?

I'd run the long-acting with test prop, or acetate with test cyp/enanthate.. Jump with turinabol (not HD50) if you want hard lean gains..

If you've never used tren, start with the acetate so if you have sides you can always stop..

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with the Acetate if it's only 8 weeks.

Pete have you used T-bol on a cut before? I'm curious how that would compare to anavar for cutting purposes.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never used tbol, sorry.. From what I've read on it, the gains are slightly similar to tren.. It could possibly be considered "Tren Lite".. :)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about putting together an 8 week cycle consisting of trenbolone acetate and enanthate. I am figuring that the fast acting ester of the acetate will help the slow acting ester of the enanthate alot. I will have short term and long term results?? Agree or Disagrre
Please need some info...
why would a fast ester help a slower one? I think you need to read up on esters here bro as that is not how it works at all.